Wednesday, August 26, 2009

my bucketlist &bestfriend

I woke up to an empty house today…usually it’d be too early to have people over, except today is West’s registration! So everyone’s up up up, so after registration, coming over?!(: LOOOOOOL, no wonder my parents don’t trust me with the house to myself): But I woke up as they locked the door cause they left at 830ish to drive to Lake Forrest for MJ’s dentist consultation for her poor teeth. Should be awhile til they get back. I’d really like a ride to West right now, except everyone’s either already there, or they leave the opposite way from me if going to West, so it’s probably not convenient…Eh, I’m not ready anyways!

So for the past two nights, I’ve been over at Andy and Kelvin’s house like crazy! I seriously spend too much time there -___- ahaha, but we’re always doing our own thing on the computer and then guitar hero world tour &POKER! Which I always win (: yayayay! LOL, and yeaaah, always fun up there. Mhm, plans to hang out with VivianHo &KatVongsa changed to today instead of doing it yesterday? Yeah…we’ll see how that works out cause idk what’s going on today either… if not today, we're definitely going to hang out sometime before school starts again though, so it's all good :) I suck at making plans, I really do…lol. So I was thinking about my future earlier, and there are some things I really want to do throughout my life, my bucketlist:
- Dancing in the middle of an empty parking lot at night
- Sneak out
- Get a diamond nose stud piercing
- Get a tattoo, nothing major though…
- A romantic ferris wheel ride with a WORTH IT guy
- Go on a date for exactly 24 hours
- Spend a whole day watching all seasons of one tree hill with KatVongsa!
- Trip to Vegas with just Charlie for at least a full week when legal
- Go on an all girls road trip
- Go on an all couples date
- Spend New Years in Times Square New York
- Kiss on the strike of midnight on New Years
- Be at the four corners of the U.S.A all at once; Utah, Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona
- Get a cute fluffy little puppy (&keep it!) like Larry’s….cute cute cute Larry..(: ahahah
- Have a party on a yacht
- Have the privilege to be maid of honor at a loved one’s wedding
- Catch a wedding bouquet when the bride throws it back
- Throw someone a legit surprise party
- Get 100% on EXPERT at guitar hero world tour, on everything: guitar, drums, singing
- Ice skating on real ice…I’m scared it’d break though):
- Go on all the roller coasters at amusements parks (I’m so scared, but I will one day…)
- Bungee jump with Charlie!
- Learn how to salsa dance, and ballroom dance, waltz, and all those kinds of dancing
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Go on a helicopter ride above beautiful areas
- Mardi Gras in New Orleans
- Walk on water
- Star gazing with a special guy
- Watching the sun rise &set with someone special
TO BE CONTINUED…
I ran out of things right now, but I will definitely think up of more! I have so much I’d love to do, and these are just little things that would be cute &somewhat spontaneous to do, but they’re all realistic enough for me to do them(: except for the rollercoaster and bungee jumping ones…those are a bit iffy for me): hahah, I’m such a chicken when it comes to that kind of stuff, I wish I wasn’t…

HAHAH, so my bestfriend is gay(: Her info about me on aim is totally unnecessary, it was totally a confidential bestfriend conversation, and she infoed it cause it was too long for an away message, hahah…so after a while of checking her info constantly to see if she’d take it off and realizing she wouldn’t, I decided to take legal action and away message her for the public. “Auto Response from jessiicaphamm: change your info or i'll h8u4lyfe, bao):” and she tried to be clever and took her own legal action of putting… “Auto Response from bao: change your ways or else we wont be bfff bbguhs, jessica” -____- We so cute though, we were both just cracking up cause we’re so funny, DUH! It’s been about thirty minutes, and it’s still there in her info… ): I have a feeling she won’t change it for a while just to make me beg…
bao: yeahh
bao: DUDE
bao: YOU HAVEE TO GO TO FREAKING WEST
bao: UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
bao: it'll be like the best 2 years ever
jessiicaphamm: awh, you do love me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bao: OMG
bao: stop being
bao: so mushy gushy
jessiicaphamm: -___-
I was just going to be like, awww, look what my bestfriend just said, and then she went and played the “OMG STOP BEING SO MUSHY GUSHY” line and killed it -__- she always does that, everyone knows I’m the lovey dovey one in this friendship. Actually I’m like that with everything, I’m too stuck on fairy tale stuffs….HAHAH, too much Disney princess love! Dude, Bao has no problem talking to others like Tim about how much she loves me, but she won’t tell me herself, it’s so funny! HAHAHA, first I’m desperate, now I’m needy -__- and it’s all in her aim info for the world, nice. HAHAHAH
bao: OMG..
bao: i cant believe i have this kind of best friend
jessiicaphamm: LOOOOOOOOL
jessiicaphamm: YOU LOVE ME.
(: either way, we’re so cute<3 and we love each other, and she means the world to me, and I’m so glad we’re bestfriends and I can’t ask for anyone better, and AHEM, I would love to think that she would be involved in what I wanna have happen in the future with one of those plans up there, as in I can have the privilege of being her maid of honor one day at her wedding with her tall white beautiful guy that I’d approve of. AHEM, hint hint on who should be your maid of honor =) ahahah, jk, we already planned that out; I already am the maid of honor! LOOOOOL
bao: you already know that I love you
<3 bestfriend, JENNY, you know that I love you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment