Tuesday, September 1, 2009

:O it's september?!

These past few days have been occupied with great people<3, my family &friends. So I spent most of Thursday poolside at Aiden’s place, tanning and dipping my legs into the water, since I couldn’t actually swim -__- I hate being a girl for that matter, seriously. I can’t believe I actually used to want my period when I was in sixth grade because ‘everyone else’ had it. Except this month of August, I already got it when I went to Vegas, and now I have it again?! -__- is something wrong with me….): Too much info? Haha, sorry…LOL, whatever. Thomas says it’s cause I’m a teenager and nothing is regulated yet…it’s funny cause I always go to Thomas for those things to ask him about it, ahahah and it’s not awkward at all(: yeee, anyways, so yeah, poolside at Aiden’s &there was this really cute white guy there! and we talked, cause he took his little brother or cousin or whatever out to swim &we just hung out a bit, mm idk his age though…or his name! we didn’t really introduce ourselves, we just talked… wtf, it feels weird that I don’t know his name or anything now…hahaha, it’s okay! I just know his brother’s name is Jason! LOL, Like I’ll ever see him again in my life, but he had a six pack, and it was nice, kinda like Trevor’s! hahah =) then Friday, mm, spent the day getting ready for the night’s get together with some LB people. Kimmy and Andy didn’t come -__- Little bitches, but it’s okay because LYNDON CAME<3 yayayay! Poor guy had to wait for me by himself for over half an hour in the hot beaming sun… I’m sorry Lyndon, but I’m glad you really did wait for me! and then bike all the way to my house(: it was great being with you again &having el pollo loco and conversing with one our six amigos on the phone together &just, hanging til late night was funnnnn, we should do that more often!(: Anyways, then Saturday: beach and just tanned and played in the water a bit &then left at nightish and yeaaah…

SUNDAY! Had my alarm wake me up at 515am, and I couldn’t even do that!): My mom ended up having to wake me up instead, and that was at SIXam, meaning I only had less than thirty minutes to even get ready. And with my stupid habit of showering in the morning before leaving somewhere, I had to shower. It was so cold…&then I had to do my hair and makeup, which didn’t work out at all because showering took up like half of that time): I didn’t even really do anything! I just dressed and blow dried my hair a BIT and makeup in the car… EVERYONE was already there when we got there, and we lived the closest too, poor Charlie and Christina and them had to wake up at 3AM to get ready and drive over here, and they were earlier than us! LOL, we all got on the bus at like, 7ish &drove to Long Beach’s Queen Mary thing near the Aquarium of the Pacific. I hated being the girl, because I was the one with the purse and Alex and Derek and Charlie kept on putting their food and things in my purse…): Then we got on the boat after hanging around there a bit &just, yeaaah hung out on the boat and took pictures. After getting far out into the water, we stopped and did the ash releasing… I cried. I honestly didn’t think the younger kids would understand so much, but they cried just as much. It was hard not to, even by just watching them. I miss my grandpa so much. It’s been about five years, and I still can’t believe he’s not here anymore. I wish I had more time with him, getting to know him and talking to him. I’d really like to speak French with him, or try to speak French...ahah, mm, I’m just glad Charlie and them were all there with me<3 I really needed that, seeing everyone again, and we were ALL TOGETHER with each other. It was a good day overall, we really need to start doing that again more often! But yeah, it was just as I predicted, a great time with everyone(= And then that night, Charlie and me were talking about my bucket list:
charlie: fuckk i bet on our week at vegas
charlie: we'll get more then half of that done
jessiicaphamm: LOOOOOOOOOOL
jessiicaphamm: wait, what can we do there that's on my list...
charlie: we'll dance in the parking lot
charlie: get you a piercing
charlie: get you a tattoo
charlie: go on a ferris wheel
charlie: buy a puppy
charlie: be a maid of honor at some random chicks wedding at some random little chapel
charlie: to lazy to think of more
charlie: lol
Yeeee, can’t waittttttttttttttttt(: LOL, and then Phuoc and me were talking about girls and life, hahah, I looooove my sunshine!<3
phuoc: i'd rather have it be a legend in their minds
jessiicaphamm: alright, i got you, hahahah
jessiicaphamm: cause i'm your "homie"
phuoc: of course
jessiicaphamm: so you give me the 411s, HAHHAAH
phuoc: hellz yeaz
phuoc: oh man this is fun
jessiicaphamm: HAHAHA
jessiicaphamm: cause I'M fun(:
phuoc: i havent talked to you like this in a LONG TIME
jessiicaphamm: really?
jessiicaphamm: wait, like what..
phuoc: like this!
phuoc: lol
phuoc: just talking about life
phuoc: and chicks
jessiicaphamm: LOL
Dude, I’m really loving my friends more than ever, I haven’t really appreciated them a lot in a while. I never realized how much I enjoy their company. I think it was because before, I was so occupied with other things that I thought was my “everything.” But I’m really glad I’m being smart now(: Things are really good, I’m actually happy for the most part, now the only thing in my way is WHS…come on, please let me transfer!!!!! I’ll love you for lifeeeee ;)

UGH, school starts tomorrow. I’m totally dreading it so much, like ugh, I really don’t want to go back at all. I honestly never hated school so much, stupid high school. Interesting how much I used to love school! Man, things have changed like crazy! Ughughugh, it doesn’t even really feel like school’s really tomorrow…I really don’t want it to be school tomorrow -___- I keep saying that…hahah, I really don’t know how I’m going to wake up in time for tomorrow’s zero period… awejfilajefo;ajwe, and my mom’s been SO ANNOYING lately. Like, everything she does and says just pisses the shit outta me. Fuck, I feel like a fucking bitch about it, but idk, like, things are just yeah…idk.

YEAH, whatever, well I’ll just stop blogging now…this blog post feels really long and I really feel like stopping now. I think I’ve lost my interest in blogging?!

WTF, i didn't even realize it's SEPTEMBER til now! :O

1 comment: