UGH, I missed another day -__- so, now I completely lost track, im thinking I have four to do again? Actually I guess the smart way to go with it is since today’s the 10th, I’d have to have 10 blog posts in total, and since I have 5 blogs under the month of August, that’d mean I have 5 more blogs to go? ACTUALLY I think I give up on trying to do it for everyday of the month, I can’t obviously. I have THAT much of a life to not be able to write one everyday, LOL! What now bao?! =)
Fuck, I just ruined my nails typing… cause it got caught in between the “j” and the “u” and it just, ruined my nails): ugh, I hate that about having your nails all nice and done, cause when it’s ruined, you hate it! Ugh, whatever I’ll fix it later!
Yesterday was such a good day! I loved it<3 well, Catherine came over Saturday night, so that was real fun, went out and then stayed up watching twilight and talking and nails and shit til like 2:30ish, and then slept and woke up and went late to temple cause I didn’t wanna go early for praying since I wanted to spend more time with Catherine, HAHAH, MJ had to go early! Stayed in the car in the parking lot a bit talking to Catherine before even getting at temple, then met up with Truong who was waiting for me the whole time but I didn’t even know! LOL, poor thing…THEN…BAO AND ANNIE!♥ my babygirls! Loved seeing them again, I was most excited of course cause, I always am, they don’t care ever….): it’s so sad, lol! Temple<3 &then Catherine and Christina picked me up &we had a girls day out! Very much needed that, amazing day with amazing people. I loved doing everything we did! Whoo, love my girls, I need more girls only hangouts like that maaaan. Catherine left at like 9ish &then online a bit and slept cause I was SO TIRED, lol! But before I went to bed, I definitely had a laugh with Tan! Ahaha, he IMed me out of nowhere, haven’t talked to him in like years! Crazy….
tantranasdf: ugh, fine, don't agree with me
tantranasdf: have a nice life.
jessiicaphamm: FINE
jessiicaphamm: I agree!
tantranasdf: ...
tantranasdf: oh, but, uh
tantranasdf: I was using that as an excuse to stop talking to you, you see
tantranasdf: you're a very boring person to talk to, so GOODBYE
jessiicaphamm: ....
jessiicaphamm: sorry, im going through a midlife crisis! HAHAH
tantranasdf: well seriously, relax, I'm just kidding jessica...
tantranasdf: you've made a pretty good impression on me as a fun person, sooo. relax.
jessiicaphamm: uhm, tan, i've known you for years.....
jessiicaphamm: i'm still on "making impressions" with you?
jessiicaphamm: LOL
tantranasdf: no, no, you're being an idiot again
tantranasdf: "you've" = you have
tantranasdf: as in, past tense, so MAYBE I was referring to the past in ELEMENTARY and MIDDLE school
tantranasdf: in which you were really friendly and nice to me, so I like you, don't worry
jessiicaphamm: LOL
I woke up early today, it was like, 9. I couldn’t go back to bed cause I just couldn’t. Annie’s away right now is my fav: “Auto Response from BRE EZyANNIE E: Keep yur head up jessica.” Aah, what a sweetie, I’m going crazy maan; things are so, not going my way right now. But its okay,(: I’m taking things a lot better than I thought, and everyone else too! I think it’s because I was so prepared for all of this shit that it’s not too much of a surprise, even if it’s gay. We’re all proud of me, I’m gonna do good for the most part, yes? Yeeeah, I will. I love my friends; they’re what keeps me up♥ which is why I am reconsidering West again. See? This is me, bipolar bitch -___- Change my mind like I change my underwear! HAHAH, I just thought of that cause of how my friend used to tell me I changed my boys as much as I changed my underwear! Lmfao! Fucking was talking to Annie about boys, and somehow it lead to talking about dying and death -__- how the fuck does that work!? AHAH, fucking boys. &now we’re talking about hair and kissing…
Ahh, I can’t wait for my shit to be figured out, fuuuuuuuuck. I’m so tired of this chase. It’s driving me crazy! Holding up as best I could! Definitely with the help of my friends, I can’t thank them enough, god. This is ridiculous, so much shit.
BRE EZyANNIE E: you have so much shiet !
BRE EZyANNIE E: how do you survive?
BRE EZyANNIE E: if i was you
BRE EZyANNIE E: i think
BRE EZyANNIE E: i'll be dead by now
BRE EZyANNIE E: i would be like jumping out a window or some shiet
Damn straight, trust me, I’ve thought about it -___- except, I don’t know how to take what Annie said…is that a compliment that I can hold up? Or that I should be dead by now? Some pep talk... LOL, confusing girl… ahhh, yeah im tired of blog writing for right now, maybe I’ll do it again later, HAHAHA, cause I feel like if go on, I’d just be stupid and emo, lol! I’m gonna find something to eat cause I haven’t eaten yet! &then call Jonathan! Goodbye for now!(:
see? i'm holding up JUST FINE baby♥
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment