Saturday, August 8, 2009

<3loved ones

I’m gonna admit it, I really love it when people’s away messages are for me(: like right now, Kelly’s is currently “TV/PHONE. LOVEYOUJESS♥” Earlier tonight, Bao’s was a simple “phone w/ jessica” &even earlier today, Annie’s was “w/ babyguurls, I’ll call you back jessicaa!” Last night, I got an “I love Jessica Pham, she’s so cute. I swear. <3” LOL, yeee &being in infos…ahaha, like Brandon’s &Kimmy’s &how Jennifer’s away messages are always for me, even if she won’t admit it! AHAHA

Actually, today’s not the 7th anymore, so really to make up for the missed day that I’m trying to catch up on, I’d have to write again TODAY, so basically instead of three posts in one day, I’d do two today since I did two “yesterday”…yeah, math expert here =) Come on! I was the youngest head tutor at Kumon! LOL, after doing that last blog post, I went outside in the back and talked on the phone with Peter for like over an hour, and we planned out interesting things, hahah, just like old times kinda, but not really cause now it was more, different... and then ate pho! And then talked on the phone with Bao for a while, And watched t.v. &then Irene called at like 1030ish and talked a bit and then continued watching t.v. and I actually watched a legit amount of t.v.! Haha, and now I’m here thinking I’m on my third post for the day, but apparently it's the first post since it’s a new day! It’s now the 8th of August, lol

Hmm, as for the blog post of my loved ones, I’m trying to think about if I wanna do it now, or later on in my future posts…I’m kinda in the mood to do it now, but I’m not in the mood to actually type it all, lol! Idk, I’m just talking to a few people now and not doing anything else, so I might as well? Eh, I don’t feel like elaborating on these people too much cause it'd be SO LOOOONG, so I’ll probably just write a few sentences and then be done…except now that I’m putting so much thought into it, idk if I wanna do this anymore or not...cause now it seems so forced, LOL wow, I do make things more complicated than they really are, huh? Fuck, hahah

Jenny Bao Ngoc Nguyen; The bestest friend I could ever ask for and want! Over 8 years of knowing each other &check us out<3 still living up to the ‘title’ of being known “best friends” since middle school, since “the FOUR of us.” Whatever happened to us four? We all went our ways, keeping contact with each other separately. Except me and you, lasting through everything, even while I’m at Edison! I'm so comfortable around you and your family, they're like my own. I love spending time with you &how I'm definitely the more lovey dovey cheesy one in this friendship. and how you go "oh my god" whenever I get so excited about something that I oversqueal...ahaha, You’re the most hardworking striver I know &I admire every aspect of your life, I love you cutie!

Jonathan Tuan Quoc Van; I can tell we’re starting to drift away again…&in a way, as gay as this sounds, I’m adjusted to the on and off few weeks of barely talking. But only because I know that no matter what, in the end, we always know we can come back to each other as if nothing was ever parted. You’re a great guy bestfriend that’ll always have a big role in my life. You mean the world to me, and I can never ever be ready to lose a best guy friend like you. Let’s make our planned future come true!

Jennifer Ngoc Lan Pham; With everything we’ve been through, people still to this day question why we’re so close again. It’s been about three years and damn, drama really doesn’t get forgotten! I’m over it, I laugh about it now, I’m totally and completely okay with everything, surprisingly more than anyone else(= you’re one of those people where I can be my complete self around, where I can do the pulling up my pants in the oompa loompa dance & not wear makeup and care how I look for you, lol! Though our patches were rough, we’ve made it through and you know I’ve forgiven everything and the past really is just the past. I love you babyguh, thank you for always taking my bitchy shit (even if it’s your fault! HAHAH, jk)<3

Kevin Andrew Sung-Su Kim; you’re honestly the hardest one to write about as of this moment, but I can’t just do this whole blog post about the people I care about and love so much and not include you. “Jessica, you’ve never been this sprung over a guy before!” hah, I miss you babyboy.

Kimberly Ngoc Nhi Nguyen; my motherfcking mainsqueeze! It’s always fun spending time with you on weekends and shit &we always have a blast updating each other on boys and drama and whatever we sit around talking about everytime we see each other! Walking around places, boba, target, you know our shit! Sleeping over &spending that one night over at Uncle Jake’s adding the word “favorite niece” after our names on his phone log on his iphone, LOL! Many memories and hang outs to be cherished and made, I fucking love your asss!

Thomas James Michael Whittam; you’ve always been there for me, and when I say ‘always’ to describe when you’ve been there, you never fail to complete its meaning. Always on the phone whenever I have shit to update you on, always on aim to talk to me, always doing your best to keep up with my crazy life, always playing an important part in me being Jessica Michelle Ai-Vy Pham. It’s crazy to realize that you’ve always been there all along throughout the years, even when I didn’t even notice you…HAHAH (I really wanna say ‘right under my nose,’ but then first of all, you’re way taller than me so that wouldn’t work cause you’d be above my nose…and second of all, I really wanna say under Rafael’s nose cause you always made fun of his nose… lmfao!) I’m glad we had our shares of good and bad, ups and downs because without them, I doubt we’d be where we are today together.

My family (especially, extended family); things have been crazy for us for the past few months, almost year but you’ve never failed to support me. I realize that not all of this is my fault, yet I do take the blame for it happening and I’m sorry. I know no one in our family will actually read this, but it’d feel so good to be able to have it written (or typed) where someone could read it... I miss things the way they were so bad, so so so so so bad): I wanna be able to go to Camarillo whenever I wanted to, and just spend time and see you all so much! I’ll forsure see some of you end of this month, but even then it won’t be the same unfortunately. Let’s just hope things will get better, I love you all so much, genuinely always and forever♥

+ Charlie Tran, Trevor Nguyen, Kelly Nguyen, Jonathan Marinca, temple kids, and everyone else who’ve impacted my life<3(:

Wow, I feel like I just wrote my MySpace hero’s paragraphs…LOL! Now this feels kinda lame but I don’t wanna just not post this because I just spent time writing this all out, ahah. I could just copy and paste it to my actual MySpace heroes, but I like my heroes the way they’re right now cause I don’t wanna add a bunch of words, so I’ll probably not copy and paste this…it just seems real long cause IT IS! &because each person got their own little paragraph spaced out, so it drags on making the post longer and longer…ahaha I really think that the day I get lazy to change my heroes, I’d just look for this post and copy this on there, lol, it’d be perfect. Idk why but this idea for a post seemed so great earlier, now I just feel totally lame because…this is totally MySpace status and whatnot, hah.

Yeah, okay I have no more to say. I’m going to go off the computer and lay in bed and not sleep off my lame embarrassed MySpace heroes for blogging self. Cause I never sleep right away when I get in bed, it’s always at least an hour after I lay there listening to music, which lately has been Taylor Swift’s fearless album playing over and over again on shuffle til I actually fall asleep. &by then, it's accidental. I really like Taylor Swift…(=

Btw, Annie never called back -__- Her friends never left til late, little fuckers!
Goodnight!(:

1 comment:

  1. you have no life....hahahahahah. you really dont have a life.

    are you mad at me now?

    ReplyDelete