Friday, August 21, 2009

boiling crab &lyndon♥

I feel stupid to say that boiling crab is pretty amazing since everyone already knows that and I’m like, late on finally knowing how good it is, lol! Wednesday was a great day with mainsqueeze<3, sorry for the lag on the arrival since I was still sleeping at 830 when you called to come over -___-, watching movies all bunched up on the couch &talking about everythaaaang with each other, updating on everything that has happened since Monday…not so long ago, hahah(: Then got ready together for boiling crab and lagged on that. Poor Uncle Jake had to get there first to make reservations and waited by himself for half an hour, til Aunt Amy picked us up! LOL, it was packed when we got there! It’s always been crowded, but goddamn crazy filled with people waiting outside! Our wait of “thirty minutes” became an hour and a half, so me and Kimmy decided to go to the Skylark nails place near there &apparently this one group of guys followed us there. Looking around and this guy comes up to us saying “Hey, you guys see any orange nail polish?” “Uh, nope-oh wait, here” “Oh, thanks, it’s not for me, btw. It’s for my mom.” “Oh, hahaha, okay” and then they go away for a bit. Then the same guy comes back, “So I came here wanting to ask for your number, but I decided otherwise, but it’ll be cool if you wanna give it to me.” and Kimmy &I just stand there and he’s talking, and REJECTED! Ahahah! Hilarious, you don’t fucking hit on girls at a nails shop -____- it’s just gay. LOL, after they left, I was like “Hey wouldn’t it be funny if they were just here waiting for boiling crab too?” and guess what?! I was right, I’m always right, HAHAH, they were there at boiling crab waiting when we got back! Lmfao, we told Uncle Jake and Aunt Amy and Uncle Jake was ready to go over to those boys and do some ass whooping! LOL(; After forever, we finally got our table, and FOOOOOD♥ yummy yummy yummy<3, Kimmy’s the skinniest, yet she ate the most out of all of us. Lucky bitch, hate her. Ahaha, then home at like, 1015pm &knocked out by 11 something, so tired. Woke up in the middle of the night with the ringing of phone calls &stayed up til 4ish and went back to bed. Up by 10 &t.v. bunched up on the couch together again(= then dyed my hair! Burgundy, it’s way more dramatically reddish purple than I thought, but I’ll get used to it. Kimmy likes it, so it should grow on me =) After mainsqueeze left at 6/7ish, went over to Glen’s house and hung out there with him and Alex and MJ stuck around til 1030, fuuuun &then mom called and said we had to go home): Slept late and woke up this morning pretty early, 9ish. Watched movies &phone talking and yeah(: After this, I gotta go get ready cause LB bitches coming over soooon<3333 I spend too much time with them, damn….HAHAH

LYNDON, THIS IS FOR YOU BOY<3
BUT, I promised my boy Lyndon that he’d be on my next blog post, which is this one, and so, Lyndon, this is for yoou<3 Yesterday, Aug20th was my boy Lyndon’s birthday, his sixteenth! So young(: And this boy grew up to be way too cool for me, yet he’s always stuck around for those on and off closeness we have. I have to admit, being invited to his birthday dinner made me feel very special and loved since I was remembered &the fact that I was his ‘choise’ number 1 for it made it super cute! And I actually believe that I really was his ‘choise’ number 1 and it’s just not bullshit lines to be cute to me. Cause he knows he doesn’t have to act cute to get to me(: Lyndon, youre a great friend. You’re never to be forgotten &you’re very special to me. I still remember how you went to my house that one time to work on our project in Maxwell's with Daniel and Jenni H, and my dad got us burgers and shit, and we just all messed around. I don't even remember working on the actual project -__- LOL, and those times you sat on my lap in class and squished me to death! And when the teachers found out about us, they were like :O AHAHA, and Jenni H was like, "I knew it!" lmfao! Wow, so many good times, I'll always remember all of them, esp with the six amigos! HAHAH, great great great great times♥ god, I’ll honestly never forget, always making me laugh &cheering me up through everything(:
jessiicaphamm: (:<3
lyndonlicks: so
lyndonlicks: when will we ever get back together
jessiicaphamm: dont you have a girlfriend...
jessiicaphamm: or a lover...
lyndonlicks: no
lyndonlicks: nothing's going to happen between us
HAHAHA, of course not… you’re just super happy whenever you talk about her and you love her to death!(: she’s cute &sings good, I’ll approve of her when I actually meet her, but so far, she’s a great catch. Super genuinely cute from what I can see<3 you’ll deserve a girl who can treat you right. You deserve the best.
jessiicaphamm: i love you boy, even if we dont talk a lot constantly and we're not close anymore all the time, i still love you, you know that!
lyndonlicks: yeah i know
lyndonlicks: we've been together
lyndonlicks: for 3 years already
lyndonlicks: i think i would know
jessiicaphamm: <33333, you're a sweetheart
jessiicaphamm: why'd i ever let you go?!
lyndonlicks: because i never kissed you
lyndonlicks: only because i was scared
lyndonlicks: mainly because i was 12
jessiicaphamm: LMFAO!
lyndonlicks: HAHAH
(((((((((((((: that put the biggest smile on my face! God Lyndon Nguyen, really, why did I ever!? LOL, I’m just glad our 022406 connection is still going on<3;) We’re going to last forever, three years plus and still going, we gonna make this everlasting♥ I love you Lyndon, 4eva! SEXY BUDDIES?!?! Always always always babyboy, always.

1 comment:

  1. awww man, im in your blog :')
    JENNI H > LYNDON LOL, jkk, but i love you guys<3

    ReplyDelete