Pink panther 2 was good, Steve Martin was funny(: he’s always funny! hahah, I never thought it would be Sonia who was ‘the tornado,’ but after a while, it was pretty obvious it would’ve been her. hmm, yeee, not a bad movie, I enjoyed it maybe even better than the other two I got. Time to return those three &get new movies! I’m gonna go on a movie rental watching spree! Ahhah
So Bao’s back from Vietnam! Except she didn’t even call me when she got here -__- wtf man! “Bestfriend” my ass, LOL, jk(: she’s just totally jet lagged ahaha, apparently she’s sleeping right now. I believe it’s nighttime over there in Vietnam that’s why. Man, Annie’s such a loserface, fucking asking me about temple when all she really wanted to know about was chestnut =) it’s funny cause I forreals naturally call him chestnut now instead of Cheston…LOL
_________ : Lol, does cheston still go to temple?
jessiicaphamm: HAAHAHAHAHHA, yessss(:
jessiicaphamm : im dating him...
_________ : FUCK YOU!
_________: LOL, i miss him
_________: how are you and kevin?
jessiicaphamm : uh, im dating chestnut..
jessiicaphamm : there's no kevin.
_________: Shut up!
_________: stop it , i know youre lying
jessiicaphamm : JEALOUS BITCHES. leave the country and come back acting like chestnut's yours....WTF
AHAAHAAHAHAH, she’s so fun to make fun of with chestnut(: especially while Shrek’s in the picture -___- hopefully she’ll learn and leave the dumbass for beautiful tall cute chestnut! I’d be so happy for them, cause they’d be so cute together<3 though, he’s crazy tall…everyone has to look up to talk to him, it’s crazy. I bet he’s not asian! Ahah, yeee, (: he’s like, six something...upcoming sophomore! Ahah, now I feel like I’m advertising him…he probably doesn’t even know I’m blogging about him…I hope that’s not creepy that I am then, LOL!
Yeah…now I’m waiting for Annie to call me back cause we were on the phone updating &she goes, “JEEESSSSICCCA! Can I call you back?! My friends just came over!” uh, no. wtf -__- HAHAHA, loser. I finished most of what I could fill out myself for my registration shit! Dude, after not writing for a while cause of summer, my handwriting has never been more terrible!): it’s so ugly…I hate it. I really want pretty handwriting, mine sucks. Ahh, filling out that shit already made me feel like school’s coming soon, which it is…but still! I don’t want it to feel like its coming!):
I have a dilemma, so I want to go to temple Sunday because I wanna see Annie and Bao, except I’m not even sure if Bao would be there cause I believe there’s asb camp? But then if she doesn’t have it this week yet, then yeaaah, I’d wanna see her and Annie &truong! Since he wasn’t there this past week cause he went to Hawaii! Lucky douchebag =( BUT he might not even be there this week either cause when we were on the phone, he said he might go to Vegas afterwards too…me and him haven’t hung out hung out in three weeks! Wtf is that! We’ve never gone that long without hanging out, lol…gay. And if they’re not there, then I’d probably wanna stay home cause Catherine is coming tomorrow &staying over!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!(: I’m excited! I started this blog after her leaving the last visit here, lol so I’m happy to see her again; it’s been like, three weeksish? Yeah, and maybe we’ll go to OC FAIR Sunday? But then again, since I already went Wednesday, there’s not gonna be much to do there anyways, and just, yeah I don’t know. We’ll decide when she gets here, but yeaaah, she’s coming(: More staying up late night girl talks and hanging out♥ it’s always fun with her. Maybe I’ll be able to drive again this time too, like legitimately maybe if I’m up to it &we have time to and shit!
So my iTunes just shuffled to Thomas’s singing and guitar playing…I still have all those CDs and songs he wrote for me(: talked to him on the phone this morning &he bluntly called me an idiot after a little pause since I told him some stuff -__- and he was being serious…eh, sometimes I feel like I am too)= that’s so sad…but eh, truth hurts? LOL, yeee I wanna play his guitars! I got to webcam with them last time! It was amazing to see them again since they’re named after me! Michelle &Ai-Vy<3(: &Rosa, except Rosa’s obviously not named after me…HAHAH, I think it’s cute that he names his guitars. I think I shall name my piano now! But I’m real bad at naming things, so I really have no idea what I’d name it…yeah, I’m completely being kinda random now with whatever pops up in my head, lol. And now “just a little bit” 50cent is playing…this song is so…descriptive in what he “just a little bit” wants to do…ahaha, it’s been an hour almost since Annie left me on the phone…&I’m still waiting for her ass to call back cause I really don’t wanna do anything else…haha, I SHOULD go play the piano since I told my mom I would start practicing routinely again, but I really don’t wanna…and I haven’t cleaned yet because, I don’t wanna now either…I feel so lazy! “Suga suga, how you get so fly” now a new song’s playing, LOL I’m really tired actually now that I think about it. Since I slept at like 3/4am being online and all and woke up at like, almost 11. That’s only like 7 hours of sleep, that may seem like a lot but I like more hours than seven!
This is the first time I’ve ever blogged more than once…is there a rule that says I can’t do that and it can only be once daily? i don’t know why but I kinda feel retarded blogging again today, LOL as if there was a rule to say you can’t do that and can only blog once a day, HAHAH I’m so weird…&I was even planning to blog once more today to make up for the other missed day of no blogging, I’ll think about it…LOL, I can only write about so much in one day about random shit! These blogs of mine are completely random, but I think IF I DO blog again today, I feel like being a great friend and writing all the things I love about my closest friends! OMFG, actually I love that idea! I’m so going to do that one day if I don’t get a chance to today! Even though I don’t think most of them even read my blogs…how sad, lol once again, I hope that’s not creepy that I’d be writing about them without them knowing anything at all about it…hah, oh wells! I’ll think about it, it’d be a nice blog. Maybe I should have a topic everyday about each blog, hence the headline…LOL, I was talking to my friend earlier and he goes, uh, are you okay? Are you like hyper? Or high? Or drunk? You’re acting weird! And i was like, nope…I’m just, REALLY BORED… hahah, I tend to talk a lot…I just felt like saying that cause for no reason a scene from Wednesday just popped into my head! it just came up out of nowhere how at the OC FAIR, I was with Kimmy and Kevin, and we were looking at jackasses (hehehe) &I was talking telling them stuff and Kevin looks at Kimmy and looks at me and goes “this little one is talkative!” or something like that…idk why, but that honestly just randomly popped into my head! I wasn’t even thinking about the OC FAIR! Weird…LOL
Yeah, this is really getting long, so I’ll stop this post, ahaha, and I’ll think about if I wanna blog again today or not. I will if I don’t have anything to do…&it’d probably be about my closest friends &how much I love them! HOW SWEET…ahah, but yeah I’ll think about it! Still fucking waiting for Annie’s call, wtf since when was I her bitch and sat here waiting for her call?!
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment