denise: you write like the greatest blogs.
denise: mine sucks balls
denise: i feel inspired when i read yours.
denise: HAA.
I never really thought of my blog posts as anything close to inspiring people! I honestly didn't even think people would even have the time to read them just because I even know myself I write too much! HAHA, it’s crazy cause the first comment I ever got on my blogs was Tony’s comment of how they were amazing and that I should keep writing and he’ll keep reading, but I didn’t think anything of it. I honestly thought he was just being nice…&then I got a few more compliments and now Denise IMed me out of nowhere and said that and I was like :O awe, thanks! LOL, and I’ve decided that from now on, if i put part of the conversations I have with people, I’m not going to put their screen names anymore, I’m just gonna put their names, cause I thought about it and I don’t think I’d like my screen name to be there, esp if I didn’t know about it….hahah, yeah…(:
Anyways, so today’s the 24th!
jessiicaphamm: it's the 24th.
lyndon: : )!
lyndon: 3 years and 5 months?
jessiicaphamm: ....6 MONTHS.
lyndon: 6
jessiicaphamm: -____-
lyndon: woops
lyndon: i was thinking about last month
lyndon: cause all I did
lyndon: was think about you
lyndon: when you had a boyfriend
lyndon: < /3
lyndon: : ) good save?
jessiicaphamm: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Boys and their lines -_- they’re all the same, aren’t they? Giving us a bunch of lines to make us think they’re all cute and wonderful and “the one” LOL! Which reminds me of how last night, omfg idk why! But after watching Miss Universe 2009, (Miss Venezuela won, again…she was alright, had a big cute smile) I tried going to bed cause I really was tired, but all I could do was crack up like an idiot to myself about how Kevin and Chris and Phuoc and them were making fun of me yesterday): like, they said that they’re waiting for a new season of “jessica’s boyfriends.” And kept on asking me about who the next guy is going to be in that line of boys of mine…like, freaking Kevin was like, “Jessica, your life is like a soap opera series. It’s like we know what’s going to happen with those boys. And we even tell you. And then you just go and do your thing and while you’re doing your thing, we’re here going, “no! Don’t do that! He’s a bad guy; he’s doing this and that! NO NO NO” and it’s exactly like we’re yelling at the t.v. screen, and you fail to listen and the outcome is what we predicted. So when’s the next season coming?” and then Chris goes “Yeah, when’s the new boy for the new season?” Sunshine Phuoc joins in and fucking helps them…“Each season starts once a new boy comes, I wanna watch!” -____- HAHAH, gotta admit those boys are pretty funny…even if they make fun of me like crazy for everything I do): like dying my hair, or my makeup, or BOYS…lol! Gotta love them though, gotta love them<3 yeah, finally fell asleep listening to my iPod &then woke up this morning and yeah, online and stuffs.
henry: so... what do you think about leon?
henry: hes single too you know
jessiicaphamm: leon's there, isn't he?
henry: no?...
jessiicaphamm: sure....
jessiicaphamm: well he has a girlfriend,
jessiicaphamm: ______ or something?
henry: noooo
henry: thats his boottyyy call
jessiicaphamm: since when were you my matchmaker? LOL
henry: today
henry: since i heard your terrible story
henry: about your heartbreak
henry: =[
LMFAO! See?! Boys. Another example of how they suck at life(: loool, jk! Yeah...Dude, I have so many conversations with people that just crack me up, maybe cause I laugh at EVERYTHING...but I seriously like, i'd post up some of my full conversations if I could! Like, I realize I have alot of funny friends...hahah
So I really miss Jaynee. I always miss her every time after talking to her. Except last night, we only talked for like, 15 minutes online maybe? And then we both had to go, but I really miss her. Like, usually, Jaynee’s the one I go to when I need some logical reasoning. And mostly all the time, she explains things to me in a way I understand very well so I love being able to talk to her and get everything. And there are times when we both just, god, I don’t even know. I just miss that girl!
Jaynee: i honestly feel
Jaynee: like you’re the only person i could talk about this to
Jaynee: you out of all people will understand
Jaynee: where i'm coming from
Jaynee: for sure.
jessiicaphamm: ......boys?!
jessiicaphamm: -___-
Jaynee: nope
Jaynee: hahahahhahaah!
<3 You’re always here for me while I go through all my crap and it’s been a loooong many years of it, and it’s great to know that I’m someone you have in mind to be able to talk to just like I think of you. I really like talking to you girl(: and how when we talked about me transferring to West that one night really reassured me that going to West would be one of the smartest move I’ve done in a long time. Let’s just hope Westminster will stop being gay and let me transfer sometime soon! ): it’d be amazing to go to school with you and everyone again. Ahhh, babyj!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have no idea how much I fucking love you! I still remember everything you wrote in my yearbook! Even if they were little middle school signings, they meant everything to me! You know how much I love yearbook signings!!!! Esp the eighth grade signing, “Hey boo. You know, you’re gonna be the only reason why I’ll be crying on the last day of school (: you DO NOT know how much you mean to me. And it’s been rough, but that’s why I love you. BABY J♥ -Jaynee Lee” THAT made me cry one night just reading it! I love yooou. I miss you. I’m glad that we’re still like this after all these years, even if it’s on and off sometimes with the consistency of us talking. It’s always known that it’d be on once I needed you and vice versa.
Jaynee: dude
Jaynee: you write so fucking much in your blog
Jaynee: haahahahhahahahahaahahah
This one’s about you though<3(: I love you babyj, you have no fucking idea.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love you so much, I grow sad every time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'-)
ReplyDelete