:O longest I’ve ever gone without blogging?! Ahaha, it’s okay, life’s been pretty amazingly busy lately(: ahhh, fucking bs shit’s coming all out and around and it’s fucking pissing me the fuck off, but you know what, I am doing okay<3 As Jaynee said, “you’re going to be fine<3 you’re going to be better than eveeeeeer.” I love you Jaynee lee, I love that whenever we talk, at the end of our conversations, you always tell me you love me. And I’m reminded of what a great friend I’ll always have within you no matter what.
I don’t even remember what I’ve been doing these past few days actually, I just know that I’ve been too occupied to even just blog, that’s crazy. Hahah, and I’m ALWAYS blogging, so idk what’s up lately! LOL, a lot of phone talking, that’s for sure, I hope my bill doesn’t go up too high? Last time I checked, I used up over six hundred minutes and then a few days later, it was up to over a thousand something?! FUCK…hahah, mm I just remember everything from Saturday night? Star Struck dance was original plan, then my ride got fucked up so I didn’t go & I fucking spent all night on the phone, which will once again, bite me in the ass once the bill comes…): ahaha, but it’s okay, got a lot of good conversations in! lol, Sunday, which was spent at temple with Truong and Bao and them &then staying after to wait for MJ to practice dance and calling up Peter to come see me, and fucking David gave him a ride there and made everything, pretty interesting…hahaha, “babe, come on. Don’t you wanna see me?” “uh, no…you wanted to see PETER, not me, wtf” HAHAHA, sorry slexyyyyy! Thanks for coming though guys♥ It was an ...interesting, uh. yeah...HAHAH, And then Irene calls RIGHT when I get home and we met up all unexpectedly before her “date” later on that night, LOL, what a cutie! yeah…ate and talked and shit, got some new tops &skirt! Love them, fucking sales maaaan, back to school shopping is still needed!(:
Which brings me to the topic of SHOPPING IN BEVERLY FUCKING HILLS bitches! Today was an amazing day with mainsqueeze shopping around Beverly Hills, all those stores are a fucking must-have everywhere, loving every single OVER PRICED thing there. Dude, a lot of guys shop around there…we saw some cute guys, but some of them were known gays unfortunately): LOL, two fucking single girls going around there, yeee(; HAHAH, &then walking the area of Hollywood where Kimmy got hit on by SpongeBob -___- HAHHA, and some black guys hit on me -____- “Lord have mercy, look at that pushup!” and then after we walked away, “Hey Kimmy, were they talking about my BOOBS? I'm not wearing a push up bra today...” “uh, no..your ass..” “Push up is like, push up bras though? So boobs!” and she’s like, “YOUR ASS DUDE! They were staring at your ass!” -__- uh, great, way to say it for Hollywood to freaking hear, babygirl, LOL!!!!! Love my mainsqueeze<3 mhm, definitely gonna come back when we fucking make bank in the future together and shop like crazy where we would definitely afford EVERYTHING there. Fucking a cardigan that you can get at forever for like 20 was priced at 150 at those stores, but they were beautiful. Very very beautiful<3 hahah, &omfg, future reference for guys, us girls would love a date at those restaurants around there, those places are sooooo nice, so so so so so nice! Even their table settings are gorgeous! I’m loving the high class life, loving it! But seriously, going shopping around there definitely made me appreciate our stores better, our forever 21s, Charlotte Russes, wet seals, etc. hah, but yeah definitely a fun day &now waiting for my LB boys to finish playing their game of Grand Theft Auto 4 so we can get it down with guitar hero world tour<333333 hahah, yeah I’m the motherfucking singer in that shit, damnstraight! HAHAH, I kill their ears): LOL, mm I’m loving the song “Best I Ever Had” but the version sang by AntiMotion Project, it’s cute(: yeee, I’m so full now! We just ate a shitload of food, ribs and shit =) so full! Yummy….hahah, yeah…okay I’m weirdly tired of blogging already…so good bye! Gotta fucking wait for my pro vocal skills to shine with my LB babes hahaha(=
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment