xcheekiee: i love hiiimmm
jessiicaphamm: i love him more!
jessiicaphamm: HAHA
jessiicaphamm: jk, ew
jessiicaphamm: not tony
xcheekiee: -____-
jessiicaphamm: HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAAHA
xcheekiee: do you want to die
jessiicaphamm: OH GOD, IM SO SCARED OF YOU JENNIFER...
jessiicaphamm: SO SCARED
jessiicaphamm: :O
xcheekiee: -____-
xcheekiee: hey
xcheekiee: i think that my -____- faces are all even
xcheekiee: i did like 3 in a row to you
jessiicaphamm: .........yes, i am DEFINITELY scared now. while you threaten me to die, let's talk about how your face is uneven(:
xcheekiee: it's not UNeven
xcheekiee: they're even
jessiicaphamm: oh
jessiicaphamm: i mean
jessiicaphamm: even, yes that's even more
jessiicaphamm: scary...
jessiicaphamm: wow, i think i am going to write a blog about how scary you are now(:
jessiicaphamm: HAHHAH
xcheekiee: oh geez…
I don’t think I can ever be scared of Jennifer…ever. I’m way more scarier than her…&she’s scared of me always(: LOL, I love Jennifer<3 little cutie person who says “oh geez…” and “oh gosh” and calls me a “jerk” ahaha, ahhh, after talking on the phone with Thomas and Jennifer, I am currently BORED, even though we’ve moved our conversations to online, I have nothing to do -___- well, I have plenty of things my mom would love for me to do, but I don’t wanna… like SAT shit, and piano, and all that crap. I’m seriously not motivated to do any of it, so I don’t wanna. I feel like a baby cause I want someone there pushing me all the time, except thinking about it, no one pushed me in middle school…ugh, middle school, I miss it. Best three years of my life♥ I’ve always liked school &was super smart, til high school. Stupid high school…two more years and I’m done, I wonder how it’ll pass by. Definitely go by fast; I’m not prepared for what can happen throughout the process though, oh god. Life. I’m super excited but with the way things are going, also super scared. I just wish I could skip the going to school part and having to pass and shit and just get my degrees and a good paying stable job &be done with it. I wanna fast forward to the good life in my mid/late twenties where I can do whatever I want while I’m still considered “young.” Except to get that good life, I’d have to go through doing well with everything before that, which sucks cause that all goes back to school and all that crap -___- I basically just wanna be done with anything involving school and passing and learning, and then just move on to everything after it. Love, marriage, family, kids, traveling, all of it. I definitely can’t wait for all of it, I really can’t. Seriously, everyone who knows me knows how much I want kids and the perfect guy, definitely the all American dream fairy tale life forsure. I’m always like that with EVERYTHING. I want perfection yet I’m negative with a lot of things. That has to work out somehow right?
I think I might catch up with blogging posts for everyday of this month afterall....
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment