Today was Edison’s registration day. -__- I went): Damn, it was, unwanted. But I needed to in case West wasn’t going to happen, which probably isn’t going to happen til at least second semester or a few months into the school year…which is even more stupid because why would I want to transfer in the middle of the school year? I wouldn’t… So I don’t even know anymore! Fucking stupid school administration office rules): I’m so upset, finally I’m able to with my parent’s consent and the school chooses to not “accept any transfers right now”, wtf! But yeah, got my shit ready for Edison at least. I hate my id picture and apparently, I have a 0 period?! Wtf, hell noooooo, I can barely wake up for first/second periods on block days, how the fuck am I supposed to do a zero everyday?! -__- I think I’ll try to change that if anything? But then again, thinking of how I’d leave school right after fourth period on some block days make me happy(: So I don’t even know…
0 AP Physics
1 French 3A
2 Precalc Honors A
3 US History A
4 CP English 3A
5 Musical Theater Wk
I guess my schedule kinda balances out when we have block schedule? Without counting how I’d have AP Physics everyday, it’d be French, US History, &then Musical Theater, and then just Precalc Honors and CP English the other block days. I love knowing that there’s no P.E. hahaha, &I actually loved seeing my friends again today. Everyone kept on saying I looked so pretty which made me happy, hahah (: but I don’t think I’ve changed to be pretty or anything? Maybe because they haven’t seen me in a while, or I think it was my outfit because everyone loved it…yeah, I guess it makes sense that it was my outfit that made everyone compliment me, LOL & a “Your boobs got bigger.” HAHAHAHAH, yeah…no one changed, I wish someone had major change, but no one really did unfortunately, I recognized everyone and vice versa, so no biggie. Honestly though, my id picture sucks ass. I actually got to take four takes and I felt bad for asking for more retakes, so I just chose one of those four even though I barely liked any of them. Either way, I lose because my id picture sucks, and once I was in the car, I realized it’d be my yearbook picture too -___- gay): Oh wells, can’t wait for senior pictures, those are more important to look good in(:
So got home &phone with Kat for like, an hourish which was crazy because now we’re both like, -___- wow, this kid is a fucking idiot and we wanna get this straight just to know the truth before any more lies come fucking around, even if we’re pretty much over it. Can guys get any more typical? Seriously? These are honestly those movie-like situations where the guy’s just a total dumbass jerk and while he’s out doing wrong things, he’s real bad at covering them. Anyone who knows me know that I don’t really hold grudges. I always eventually let go, sometimes real stupidly and when I really shouldn’t even think about letting go in the first place. But I always do, all the shit I’ve been through, even before this one, is all done and over with and I’m not really completely hating on anyone. There’s no one out there that I completely despise and hate. I think it’s fair for me to admit that I believe I’m a nice person, &even sometimes with the wrong situations, too nice. But that’s just me and if I’m willing to put things behind me, it’s just up to the other person to follow through that whatever had happened between us shall be done and over with til brought up with necessity. People who know me, should also know that I like to know things very precisely. I want to know the detail to how something happened between me and them and what went wrong in any situation that I have to go through. I hate the “I don’t knows” and the “Maybes” or “Sures,” I want straight answers, and I want it fucking black or white. There are things that have happened in the past, way back when and I’m still wondering about what really happened because I never got that straight truth from the start. Even though it's the past and I really am over it, it just kills me to still question some of the things that happened. It sucks that I’m like that, but I can’t help it when I want to know what happened to what should’ve been in my life. I think I’m not given enough credit to how I can easily figure things out and how I’m right about a lot of negative things that I wish weren’t true. I may be stupid with the guys I choose and the things I do, but I’m not stupid when it comes to people who over exaggerate and lie and say complete bullshit just so they can have THEIR way. I may’ve been able to put up with it and look pass it, but I’ve seen it all along once it was noticed the very first time, I promise you that.
Everything’s just going to be put into its place now and it’s just a matter of time til everything’s all “normal” again, whatever that is, I don’t care. I just want to have this stop because it’s fucking making me feel like a fucking stupid fool. Ahh, fucking shit is worthlesssss, I just want my West friends all with me at EDISON. I don’t want specifically West, just my babies that are over there! Talking on the phone with Lina for forever today made me really miss her, she hasn’t changed one bit(: “Did that guy that used to like you back then give you something from Tiffany’s? I think of his face and I see a Tiffany’s box” HAHAHHA, ahh I love my friends♥ now THAT’S an “always and forever” that really will make the meaning of those words true.
I think I’m going to Long Beach again later? For PHO?! And hanging out and more guitar hero world tour?! HAHAH, I rocked last night btw(: ahh, and then gotta plan out a night for Boiling Crab with Uncle Jake &Aunt Amy and Mainsqueeze?! Yeeee, life’s good other than that one shit, haahha
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment