Sunday, August 23, 2009

beautiful people<3

Xjonathanvaan: sorry
jessiicaphamm: it's okay
Xjonathanvaan: i miss you though
jessiicaphamm: awh, baby i miss you too):
Xjonathanvaan: hahaha
Xjonathanvaan: i know babe
<3 I misss jonathan tuan quoc van soo much): things have been so distant between us lately, it’s so sad…but it’s great knowing I can come to him with anything and vice versa(: mhm, gotta talk to him soon about wild river plans!!!!!!! It’ll be so fun if everything goes through right and we all goooo =) Friday night was pretty chill, lots of fun messing around with Uncle Amaro and his girlfriend &Uncle Jake and Aunt Amy &all of them. It’s cool cause they’re not really my uncles or aunts, not even related at all…they’re just like, friends and I just call them uncles and aunts : ) and yeah, spent time talking around with them and just hanging ouuuuut, movies and stuffs, yeee! Saturday was good day, so tiring though! Had little cousins sleep over that night and they kept on talking and talking and wanting to play and not sleep!): and they had to sleep in the same room with me cause they wanted to…great…kids… -__- I love kids though, but I don’t even know anymore... before at least I had a feel of what I wanted with my future family life, but now I’m drifting away towards what I’d been wanting not so long ago. This is the first time ever in my life that I’m questioning myself on what I want about starting a family and whatnot, weird. Today was a really good day however! Tiring because I didn’t get enough sleep last night cause of those little kids up running their mouth all night, they’re freaking eight and like, six! What do they need to stay up talking about?! It’s not like they have boy issues to complain about at 1 in the morning! -___- ahaha, reminds me of how the last time Kimmy slept over, we were up at FOUR IN THE MORNING COMPLAINING AND MISSING “OUR” STUPID DUMBASS BOYS!): hahaha, and then we twittered about it -__- HAHAHA anyways! temple, skipped praying &yeee, it was whatever at temple cause everyone’s just practicing for dance for our performances next week! Except, I totally blanked out and forgot that it was on Aug30th, which means I can’t go to the performance!): I’m upset that I won’t be there and see everyone perform and help out with what I had been asked to do but I can’t change the plans now): it’s okay, next time, we have performances a few times a year(: so next one should be the Tet one?! i really wanna do a couples dance! If no one plans it, I’ll recruit everyone. I loooove our dances man<3 I really want Karen and Thomas and them to start working with us again instead of the little kids! Ahaha, yeah, I can’t wait for this upcoming Sunday though, CHARLIE BABY(: I haven’t seen him in a while, I think since…dude, a few months?! ): I misss him, can’t wait. Too bad we can’t really do a re run of last summer’s last week til school started again since it’s kinda, not the right place, but like you said, “maybe, you never know…(;” HAHAHHA, we’ll see, we’ll see! Go somewhere where I can run into a Mexican lady and turn around five minutes later wanting to apologize cause I was so badly gone): LMFAO! But I definitely can’t wait. Been waiting for months and now it’s coming =) I’m so tired…I don’t think I’ve been this tired in so long. I just got home from Jennifer and Kathleen’s house with Vy. After leaving early from temple, I just spent the whole time at their house with Vy talking about life and catching up. We lost a lot of updates since we barely hang out anymore, and when we do, we always have our own little group to go to and we don’t talk to each other much, so it was nice(: so yeah, now I’m just really tired…I think I’m going out again later, but with family friends I think? But I’ll be so dead): HAHAH

I’ve never realized how many beautiful people there are. I know there are a lot of pretty people in this world and all, but I’ve just never taken the time to really notice them…&now I see SO MANY beautiful people. It’s crazy, like everyone’s really good looking in their own ways and just, people are pretty…(: just felt like saying…hahah &Kimmy did something to my myspace page since I gave her my password and info to do something for me, and i can't see it 'cause my myspace's being REALLY gay! so I don't know what's on it cause I don't know what she fixed up!): I hope it's nothing bad, she won't tell me what she did...All i CAN see is "i love my mainsqueeze kimmy <3" LOOOOOL

_______: and vivian is a really good friend to you
And that made me smile cause it sounded really cute and reassured me alot on my "good friends." It's hard to trust at first with anyone; for me, NOW more than ever, but it helps that someone from an outside perspective can tell me that a person is a really good friend. Because honestly, your true friends are your friends whether you're right there in front of them or not. If it's shown when you're not there and someone else can tell they're a good friend to you, it means the world to find out who those people are.

No comments:

Post a Comment