Monday, March 1, 2010
vent.
Saturday night, you pissed me the shit off and killed my night -__- I hate people who are so fucking stupid. Like, how you act so tough and shit, and when I actually put in time to talk to you, you pretend to be all innocent and you don’t even man up to what you did. And how you argue endlessly with me when you know you’re wrong as fuck. How you say one thing just because you think that’s what i want to hear, when you really don’t mean one percent of what you’re spitting out of your mouth to me. I can see the fucking bull that you’re running your mouth with. It’s just fucking dumb how you talk to me and kiss ass when i know you’re just faking your shit around me. Dumb fuckers who don’t know shit. I swear, whenever I talk to you, I always tend to blow up. You’ve known I’ve never liked you from the start, so why do you keep trying to talk to me? You think you can “win” me over? The only reason you’re trying so fucking hard is because you know your girlfriend actually cares to listen to me and now that’s not even the case anymore. Or did you just “want another friend to add on myspace?” -___- I know you probably don’t read my blog, or maybe you do, but I don’t give a fuck. I’ve already said all this to you straightforward and it’s not getting through your dumbass head. I just needed this one paragraph to vent. I give up on you, not that I ever even tried. I’m fucking done with your bullshit. You’re lucky I’ve even wasted so much of my time on your dipshit, and you better know that it wasn’t for your benefit. I only did the things I did because I care about your girlfriend and her family, but now it’s too late for you. Fuck off asshole, or are you going to call me a hoe bag again and then try to fight the person who defends me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment