Brian keeps telling me to blog, esp tonight for some reason... He never blogs himself, but he's always telling me to -_-
b(10:07:16 PM): blog!
j(10:07:21 PM): i already did today
b(10:07:31 PM): blog againn
22 minutes later....
b(10:29:34 PM): blog
b(10:29:35 PM): =)
-__- He's so mean, he thinks he's like the boss of me or something! Obviously not, cause WHO WEARS THE PANTS IN THE RELATIONSHIP?! I do, duh! Everyone knows that(; And all the guys think Brian's whipped, hehehehe! It's okay though, cause it's cute! Baby got his hair cut yesterday... he barely has hair now): It's so depressing, I liked his hair! Esp when we're in bed &I'm facing him, I like touching his hair! I hope it grows back out soon; which it should. Boys' hairs always grows out faster than girls cause they don't do shit to their hair to damage it): But he looks fine with his hair like this too, still my cute boyfriend! I just miss his hair. Baby has his written test for his permit either tomorrow or Friday, whichever day he chooses to go, but I am making him go this week! He has to be done by this week, he's already lagged it enough! &he better pass it cause I already gave him all the answers in the packets to study off of! And it's common sense, easy peasy!(= Man, I still remember the day I took my permit test, I still remember what I was wearing too... brown sweats and a white vneck I believe, lol! Yeeah, time flies. I thought 6 months after my permit would never pass! And now it's gonna be here in a little over a month for me to get my license! Whoo, so happy! Yeah, okay I don't feel like typing anymore, so I'll stop now. It's already longer than what I intended, LOL! Happy now, baby? I blogged!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment