Wednesday, March 10, 2010

waiting for 0415!

How big is my purse? Well, at 530pm on Saturday, I got dropped off at Jennifer’s house in sweats &flip flops with a secret stash of clothes &my boots all hidden in my purse. Did it all fit? Yes it did… that’s how big my purse is, I’ve come to realize that that evening when everything fit in there just fine, with space to spare… Crazy, I know… So got dropped off &sat there on the floor of Jennifer’s bedroom working on Jonathan’s 2nd birthday card cause I didn’t like the first one I was going to give him. &then gladly helped Kimberly on her geometry homework and I felt all smart again cause I still understood everything(: I’ve missed easy math so much! And then after an hour or so, Jennifer and I changed and got ready &then Jonathan came to pick us up. We had to go back to his house though, cause he forgot his license at home so we picked that up, then headed on our way towards Brian’s church far far away -_- so picked up baby, and then headed to Kabuki, we didn’t even know the way… took forever to find and Jennifer and I were so hungry): But we found it! &yeah, Jennifer and Jonathan are so cute… he kept feeding her! Hehehe, my bestfriends are adorable♥

After we finished eating, we were heading back to the car in the parking structure &so someone thought of the idea of racing to see who’d get to the car first -_- so Jennifer and Jonathan ended up going on the stairs and Brian and I got the elevator. It wasn’t til when we stepped inside did we both realize we didn’t know which floor the car was parked in… so I guessed 3, and at level 2, it stopped and we were like, wtf! Cause no one was there… &when we got to three, the car wasn’t there ): &so we called the two losers &they wouldn’t pick up at first and later on, we found out we were parked on level 4 -_- so we went there &the car wasn’t there! Jennifer and Jonathan are so creepy… they called me and were like, “We see you! Turn back and walk towards the blinking lights!” and we’re like, wtf ): They freaking moved the car and were watching us get lost the whole time! What meanies… it was like a scene from a scary movie where the killers are in the empty parking lot structure at night! And turns out the reason the elevator stopped at level 2 was because Jonathan and Jennifer cheated and pushed the button for it to open when they were there!): I hate them -_- so mean… &then Jonathan took Jennifer and I back to her house cause her mama called ): &so our boys dropped us off, and it was cute cause when I got out of the car, baby was like “Wait!” and I thought he was talking to Jonathan to wait so he can move up to the front seat, but he said wait to me so he can come out and hug me, even though we already said bye in the car… (: Our double date was such a cute night! lol, then our boys left &we got in Jenn’s room, changed into our comfy home clothes &sat/laid in bed and talked like crazy about a lot of things. I love girl talks on beds, they’re amazing; esp if they’re with the right person. So we seriously just talked on her bed til 1am when mama finally came to pick me up, I was so tired… it was 1 in the freaking morning &cold!

Got home and knocked out, woke up at like, 845 for the next morning cause mama woke me to get ready for temple, even though we were already late cause we ended up skipping the prayer in the morning. It was MJ’s birthday, so she was all happy and in a cheery mood. I, on the other hand, was not… I was so tired, and I had gotten my period the evening before so I was annoyed at the world, LOL jk, kinda(= so got to temple, did our morning class &then lunch. After lunch, I laid on the cement table &was falling asleep as Aimy was playing with my hair. I love when people play with my hair, it feels so good… &then while I was laying there all nice and comfy, Phuoc calls me from afar to come and help him teach his class, again... he’s such a failure without me(: hehehe, jk, I love Phuoc! &all the kids, so cute! So helped him teach his class about the lotus flower lesson &then we combined the class with Terry’s &they had a game competition. Kids are so competitive! They went crazy, lol! And then when that was over with, we did our goodbye routines &then mama picked us up. Went to Galleria’s cake house all the way in Stanton cause i have the gift certificate my exboss gave me Christmas of my 8th grade year when I was working and I’ve never used it, so we just decided on that day to use it, so went there. Ordered $19.60 worth, which was a lot of things because the pastries and Danish there are really cheap, and it was good. It was pretty crowded too, and the Caramel latte that I got was really good too, now I’m craving some just thinking about it, yum… So did that, then went to Jons to pick up cupcakes for MJ’s class birthday “party” for school the next day &then went home.

Went through the rest of the day doing nothing really, &then since it was MJ’s birthday, she wanted to go get BJ’s for her ‘birthday dinner’ even though it would just be me, Jason, her and mama but she still wanted it because she wanted the pizookie there for birthdays. &when mama said we don’t need to go cause it’s just the four of us, MJ complained how I always get birthday dinners and whatever I want, but when it’s her birthday, she doesn’t get anything! So she got all sad &so mama gave in and we planned to go to BJ’s for dinner even though I was so full still from earlier that day. Then freaking birthday girl made me go change into something else and “look cute” because it was her birthday -_- she wouldn’t even let me wear jeans! She wanted me to wear a dress… that girl was just bossing me around &mama just laughed as I listened because I “had to” for the birthday girl, what a little brat! LOL, even Brian made me listen to her cause it was her birthday… so not fair… ): so I wore a dress &did my hair up with a poof and gold headband &retouched my makeup &when we were about to leave, Aiden’s family stopped by to drop off something &they ended up getting invited to come with us to BJ’s too, so we all went, lol. It was a cute little dinner thing, MJ was happy with her pizookie so as long as birthday girl was happy -_- lol, got home &daddy came home from Washington with his friends a few minutes later &yeah. MJ decided to sleep with me that night, so we went to bed at 1030ish &then baby called and we talked and he talked to MJ and it was really sweet and cute(: They even told each other they loved each other at the end of their conversation together… lol! So adorable♥ Baby and I talked til 2amish &then we died): I was so tired, late start the next morning like always &baby was all happy cause he had late start too, lol.

School that day was normal &whatnot and after school, mama took me to the doctors to get my remaining shots, which were really 4 of them, but mom decided to take one out for now &so I only got 3. Two on my left arm and one on my right): And then I had tutor &then at 845ish, I went running for the first time in a really long time… I just ran around my neighborhood and stuff, it felt so new getting ready to go running again. That’s how long I hadn’t been running, I was putting on my shoes &I was like, wtf am I getting myself into… LOL, but it was really nice and relaxing! And it wasn’t really cold that night, I was in my black “aloha” shorts &tank top &sweater running in the dark night &I wasn’t even cold! I got scared for a while though when this guy stepped out of his house to start smoking &I ran by him and he kept staring at me…): what a creeper… And then it started sprinkling! So I decided to go home since it had already been 30 minutes plus since I've been running anyways. Gossip girl was on! I totally thought it was on at 8 but it was really on at 9 so I still caught the last part of it when I had gotten back from running, but I missed the first parts, darns!): I’ll just have to go online and watch it when it’s up. Mm, slept at 1am cause I was phoning with baby &then yesterday was just a normal day at school, nothing happened really. I don’t even remember what happened yesterday at school, lol! Got home &then finally finished up my last two hours of my driving course with my instructor. Now I have my certificate for that &all I have to do now is wait until sometime after April 15th &then take my license test!(: Can’t wait, Yay! Driving on the freeway is so fast… and changing lanes on the freeway when there’s like, traffic but you still gotta keep moving; it’s crazy! I wasn’t scared of driving on the freeway the first time I did, but for some reason, yesterday, I was like, holy crap, this is fucking fast and scary!): I don’t even remember what I did last night other than catching up with Bk, I’ve been having such bad memory lately... so old now, lol! Woke up late this morning at 725ish, so much for going to tutorial… having no zero period really puts me behind on my goals of being a better student and going to tutorials in the morning, but I really just don’t make it to school on time for tutorial, sucks. But whateves, I’ll get this down in the end(= Think positive.

Classes today were whatevers, I love Precalc honors just because Jake and Brandon sit with me &it’s just the three of us in the back far corner of the whole classroom so we’re always talking… LOL, but that bites me in the ass in the end, because I miss what’s going on in the lesson, -_- I love Brandon and Jake though, they’re so funny! They seriously just make my class, I’m gonna miss them so much when we’re done with high school, I swear. My favorite boys, always making me laugh! &then in English today, we had to write an essay from a prompt by the state. It was some college evaluation shit, basically SAT essay status. Sucked ass, I hate those in-class essays): Then keyclub meeting afterwards &then hung out/talked with Rachel(: got home, and daddy got us KFC &I thought of how baby isn’t allowed to eat any cause he gave up fried chicken for lent, HAHAHAH(: Now I’m gonna go do homework, cause im a good girl… &I have to since I haven’t been doing any homework really in a really really long time):

No comments:

Post a Comment