I've finally conformed to being a tweeter... so http://twitter.com/jessiicapham (: heheheh, I've always debated on making one or not. I guess today was the day I decided to just go for it! I'm in such a good mood right now for no apparent reason. There really isn't any reason for my happiness because I haven't even done anything the whole entire day, minus homeworking(ish) &sitting here doing absolutely nothing really... Internet's getting boring now, there's nothing to really do anymore. AND I'm sick &my nose is all stuffy and shit, so I have no idea why I'm so giddy! I haven't even talked to another human being (minus family, which doesn't count) in over an hour, so really, wtf! LOL, I find it weird that I'm like this... Hence, my bipolarness sometimes, but oh wells: It's life. I did talk to Brian I guess, but it was just a normal talk about anything, so nothing special to make me like this, lol! Weird... Maybe I'm just really tired, and sick that I'm just going crazy! :O That wouldn't be good, hahahah! Dude, I'm so bored. MJ &mama left to go buy shit for MJ's party tomorrow &dad's out with friends &Jason's minding his own business in his room. I'm here, doing this. I'm not even talking to anyone... Brian's at a kickback with his boys, "passing the weed," hahahah:) It's been two hours since I've made a twitter, &I've tweeted once. Idk what to tweet cause I'm not even doing anything! LOL, well I guess I could get started doing Bao's Power106 Thank You baggies since she dropped by earlier asking me to do it for her so she doesn't have to. I'm such a good bestfriend(': hehehe, jk, I'm the more crafter one out of the two of us so I'm always helping her out with arts &craft-involving things (= like her posters for elections &painting &things like that, heheh. Bao's so cute, she drove to my house today. She's getting her license soon like, in the next week or two (if she passes that is, which I'm sure she will)!
Mmm, I really wanna go get acrylics on my nails but it'd be pretty pointless since my nails already look like they're acrylics themselves. It's just the fact that I'd know that they're acrylics, LOL! I've never gotten it before cause I don't need it but it's just the "experience" of getting them, hahaha. Dude, mama's shop could just do it for me for free, but she won't let cause my "nails are pretty enough, it'd just ruin it" -__- Darnsss, Candice said I wouldn't need to get the tips &could just do the acrylic powder OVER my actual nail so it'd just thicken my nail rather than everything else since I don't need it. But I'm kinda scared of the consequences of what happens after the beauty of the acrylics is over &it'd kill my nails): Cause acrylics eat up your nail so bad... &esp when my nails are already strong &long &shaped nicely, I'd seriously cry if they don't stay the way they are like this)': I love my nails dude... I even googled up the pros and cons of getting acrylics, LMFAO! No lie, I really did before, &I saw pictures and damn, the cons were NOT pretty -_- So I guess I'd rather not risk it since I'm good with my natural nails. No one ever believes these are my real nails though, ever. Until they completely inspect my full hands &touch it a bunch of times, and then they're like omfg! LOL, it's funny to see people's reactions, they always think I have fake nails on! Just like how they think my eyelashes are fake too... Wtf, I just realized that.. Do people think I use a bunch of fake shit on myself?! :O That's great... ): I remembered Truong tried pulling on my eyelashes before to check if they were real -_- &he wasn't the only one! Ugh): It's real, I PROMISE! Hahahah, okay yeah.. I'm gonna stop now cause I feel like such a lowlife blogging right now for some reason... I guess I'll go work on BAO's thing for her now, I think she'll pick it up tomorrow at MJ's party, mmhm, okay Goodbye!(:
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment