I woke up so late this morning… 750am, I had ten minutes to get ready. My mom was yelling at me so much to wake up but I just didn’t wanna): I couldn’t, Idk why I was so tired! I slept at like, 1145ish last night! That’s not even that late compared to other times when I’d sleep at like, freaking 2am -_- &mama was like, “Jessie, if you don’t wake up, I’m leaving you home.” Fuck, if only it was odd day then I would’ve not cared and just kept sleeping &stayed home, but nooo today just had to be an even day when I have my Precalc honors class that I cant miss or I’d be even more confused): Woke up &brushed teeth, put on my contacts, threw on jeans &an orange top, quick makeup &just tied my hair into a ponytail and I was out the door &done(: See?! I don’t have to take too much time to get ready if I don’t want/need to! Hehehe, got to school &called Bao for her daily good morning calls since she’s been having her cell phone again &then went to class. Precalc was whateves, we graded our quizzes from last week in class today and the girl that graded mine was a complete bitch about it -_- But I talked to my teacher and he’s fixing up my points for that quiz, thank god. Idk how much it’d help improve my grade though, hopefully I’ll start completely understanding math from now on): &then during break, I went to the career center to print out my Gatsby essay &turns out for some reason, I sent myself the WRONG draft last night to my email! So I started freaking out because it was due &I didn’t have my correct final draft! So I went to my teacher and told him &thankfully last night, I sent it in to turnitin.com so with that, he said it was okay and to bring it to him during to tutorial tomorrow cause he can just check on turnitin.com to make sure that I really did do it since I had sent it on there, WHOOOO(: I love turnitin.com now, saved me! I’m really glad I decided to submit it last night because I wasn’t going to &for some reason, I ended up doing it. Everything really does happen for a reason =) Yay! So then class just went by, &then after class, I went to the keyclub meeting room, but the door was locked &everyone was locked out cause I guess Mr. Kral forgot that we were going to be using his room, so he wasn’t there. So there ended up being no meeting today so I just left to go home.
Got home &then dada was like, “Shower!” &I was like, wtf, I don’t wanna yet! &he made me shower because apparently he was going to be doing something with the water pipes and doesn’t know if we’ll have hot water for a while, so I went to shower. It was so nice since it was so hot!!! The cool water just felt amazing after having the sun beam against my skin, hehehe (: And then for some reason after the shower, my hair smelt extra good! Like, it smells like usual cause of my herbal essences shampoo, but today it was just a super strong smell. I’d just turn my head &I’d be able to smell the scent, lol. Twittered with Ashley and told her about my surprise of coming to see her some time this summer in Boston and possibly going to Florida with her!(: I really can’t wait. I wanna see her so bad! I hadn’t legitimately hung out with her since summer going into seventh grade -_- We did meet up in VN the summer I went but that was literally for like, 5 minutes and doesn’t even count!): So now, Ashley and I are just excited as fuck to see each other! &then afterwards, baby called &HE PASSED HIS WRITTEN TEST FOR HIS PERMIT!!! I’m so proud of my love! Yay, I probably would’ve bagged on him if he failed it though because he seriously had the answers/knowledge with all the packets &shit that I gave him, lol! =) &When I was on the phone with babe, I was bored so I started cutting at my hair. Not the length though cause I’m growing my hair out, so I just layered &went at the ends a bit. Bao doesn’t want me to grow it out though, she wants me to cut it… she likes my short hair, dude I think this is already short, even though it’s growing... &she’s telling me to cut it still, eh idk yet... Darns bestfriend -_- lol, we’ll seeee.
Phoned with baby and then he had to eat dinner &now we’re talking on aim(: I love talking to my boyfriend, he seriously makes me so happy. He’s just adorable, my favorite boy (other than Jonathan) to talk to. I miss him, even as we talk right now♥ He’s showering right now &still talking with me on aim… he always talks to me when he’s showering! And he somehow does it so that his phone doesn’t even get wet! :O Crazy boy! Hehehe, he’s so cuteee omfg, he’s just so cute. I’m so lucky(‘: And he’s not allowed to say the word “more” cause he always says it when we say ‘I miss you’ and stuff, so I banned him from saying it &he was doing a good job of not saying it for a while, but now he’s back to saying it again!):
brianduong: I miss you too babe : ) sorry for the late reply im showering
jessiicaphamm: -__- omg, okay bye. shower.
brianduong: Babe no dont leave ): i miss you MORE
jessiicaphamm: STOP! BANNED FROM JESSICALAND. GO SHOWER!
brianduong: Babe treat me right and you can have it your way : )
jessiicaphamm: so you're saying i don't treat you right..
brianduong: You do treat me right... But you banned me from jessicaland ): and that was from burgerking !
jessiicaphamm: BECAUSE YOU SAID MORE! what's from burgerking?! you do think about food when you talk to me....
brianduong: No babe ): i was trying to be cute ): but its not working..
ISN’T HE ADORABLE?! My boyfriend’s the cutest(: I’m so happy with him in my life, forrealzies. He even started taking after me &talking like me! When we were on the phone earlier, and he said “forrealzies!” &then he tried to deny it, how adorable!((((: BJ123, hehehe I'm hungry... Gonna go look for food since mama's home!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment