Thursday morning, I woke up at 725am… I was obviously gonna be late to school cause I always try to leave my house at 8, but I still had to get ready. AND I wanted to shower because my hair felt disgusting, so I showered &changed and hair &makeup and then drove to school and was only like, a minute late after the bell rang(: That class period was pointless, like always. I find French really pointless now… there’s just no more excitement to learning French! Eh, whateves, less than a semester left and I’m done with this language, lol. Third period was boring, took notes &that was really it. Lunch, I almost choked talking and eating with Diane, LOL! Went to fifth period late, and Kevin and I just sat and talked and whatnot. Fifth period’s pointless now too, but it’s not as chill as last semester. JoJo’s getting all teacher like on our asses): She’s giving out actual assignments and everything! I still never do it… but still! Sucks. Then after school, ran some needed to do masta plan errands (: hehehe, &then ate. At 6, went to Co Phuong Lan’s house for MJ’s piano lessons! I hadn’t been there since I stopped going! I was so happy to be back there again, and seeing her! She was so cute! She gave me the biggest hug ever &she was like “Oh my gosh! Jessica! You’re so grown and beautiful!” ♥ &it was just adorable talking to her and being in the studio again, I loved the feeling. And she was like, “Are you still playing piano?! Do you want more music sheets?!” And she printed me out like music sheets to play &sat down and played for me, I’ve missed her. And when I had first came, Lanette had been sleeping, so when she woke up, she ran out and practically jumped on me when she saw me! So adorable, I swear. She’s so tall and cute now, little babygirl! &then after visiting, I went home and tutored until 915/930pm -_- I was too tired to think about math! &then I spent the rest of the night until like, midnight working on my essay, which I didn’t even finish that night…
Friday was just a sucky day that I was not ready for at all. I had a quiz in math that day about the lessons we had just learned, AND a test retake that I had fucked up last time to take after lunch that I was not at all prepared for to do again -_- AND the fact that I hadn’t finished my essay the night before added on to my stress pile level of shit. But I bullshitted my way through the day just fine, lol. Idgaf, over school, eh. Then after school, went to hang out with my LB loves(: I’ve missed those kids, I haven’t seen them in about two weeks, LOL. We all hang out too much; it’s weird to not see them after a little while. Stayed there til 1130pm &when daddy was about to take us home, a friend that had left the party earlier before us called and said that there’s police checkpoints at the corner streets, so they told us to be careful at whatever street we’d usually take to get back home. My dad grabbed his pack of gum and put like three pieces in his mouth &I was like, “Daddy! I’m not drunk! Let me drive!” and there was a minute pause, and he goes, “No Jessie,” darns! So close, LOL So my dad avoided that street &then we got on the freeway just fine. Turns out there was another checkpoint if we were to exit the freeway from Brookhurst, so we had to go through a different exit -_- But whateves, we didn’t get caught. &after he dropped us off at home, he left again to go out with another group of friends somewhere and I went out the front door after him and was like “Be careful driving Dada!” and he just kept walking and nodded &lifted up his hand ‘okay’ like a cool guy, LOL! But yeah, talked to baby &told him about the whole checkpoint shit &then we talked about Orange Hills restaurant (: I cant believe Brian had never heard of Orange Hills! I was like, wtf! It’s so beautiful, I love it! It’s one of the most romantic places ever, so beautiful. So baby and I are going there soon to eat, I can’t wait =) Then we phoned til 3am &died on each other.
This morning, baby called at 930 but I was still asleep but I felt the vibration on my bed &I woke up and was going to pick up, but then when I found my phone, it stopped ringing and I was too tired to call him back, so I knocked out some more, lol. I was so studious this morning. I actually sat down at the computer to seriously work on my Gatsby essay &baby helped me edit it, which now reminds me that we never finished editing my essay together… wtf, we got off track): Darns, lol! &then I did my history homework &finished one and a half lessons worth of it! Yeee, what a good kid I am!(: Now I’m here, taking a break from school shit cause I’m damn tired of it. I still have math to do… now we’re doing math involving physics shit -_- and there I thought that I was done with physics for this year, damn):
I really like Justin Bieber's song "Baby," it's really cute &catchy. I think Justin Bieber's really cute! He has the cutest baby face. He was even the opening singer in "We are the World!" I really like his songs though, like "One Time" &"One less lonely girl" too, so cute. He's only like, what? Fourteen? Fifteen? Crazy,(: But I really like him. Brian doesn't... Andy doesn't either, they bag on Justin Bieber so much): Just jealous, lol! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5OUXGmA04A I like their version of this song ALOT, like, alot alot alot! I keep listening to it(:
MJ’s birthday party is tomorrow, all her little friends are coming and shit. &of course LB loves &the regulars. She begged daddy for a jumper this morning like crazy. He wasn’t going to get it, until she mentioned how I always get what I wanton my birthdays again and now I think he’s gonna get her one, LOL! Earlier, daddy came in my room with two shirts &was like, “Do you like these?” &MJ thought he was talking to her, so she stood up and started to look at them, &he goes, “Not you, it’s for Jessie.” &she was like, “Ugh, what?!” And he showed me the shirts and they were really cute! I was like, “Yeah! That’s so cute!” And he goes, “Do you want them?” &I said yes and took them &MJ ran after him and was like, “Where’s mine?!” &he goes, “MJ! I don’t have anything. Those are for Jessie.” &she was like “That’s not fair! Jessica always gets everything she wants!” &she ran back into the room and jumped in bed &laid there -_- Eh, attention, whateves.
I’m sick, my nose is all either stuffy or runny &my throat feels like a bitch. My voice is starting to slightly change, I can already hear it. My voice changes really easily as I get sick, apparently Sophia Bush status?! :O Crazy, I love her voice! Everyone says I sound like her when I’m sick, makes me wanna be sick constantly even though this sucks right now cause I feel like shit, kinda. I’m not too bad yet, let’s not get worst hopefully. Its cause this past week, I haven’t been dressing according to the weather because the weather’s dumb. It’s sunny out but freezing cold! So I’m in like, short sleeves &vnecks &it’s freezing -_- Baby wants to come over tonight/early morning but I don’t wanna be all contagious and get him sick too! But we’ll see because it’s risky since MJ’s party is tomorrow &idk if mama would be awake cooking or doing something to get ready for the party. Idk man, we’ll see later I guess… Mkay, bestfriend’s calling!♥ Awh, I love that cutie so much! She's such a sweetheart, my babygirl! Gonna go phone with her for forever now! Bye!(:
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment