Monday, March 15, 2010

being sick sucks butt

So after being a lowlife and blogging about random shit like acrylic nails on Saturday night, I decided to go work on Bao’s baggie thingies for her while watching Law &Order. I love shows like Law &Order and other crime scene shows! They’re really intriguing, esp when they have a good plotline, which they all seriously do cause people are just crazy doing crazy things. So I was just sitting on the couch with a blanket all wrapped around me making/decorating the baggies &then my sister comes home opening the door all loudly and freaks the shit outta me cause I was in the middle of the part where they were showing the prostitute’s dead body laying there! I was so scared)’: Dude, prostitution’s scary… you’d really just never know what kind of psycho you’d get just wandering the streets selling yourself like that. And how ironic was it that the guy that was killing all those prostitutes was like, a pastor? Idk, but he was some important church person that would pretend to be a ‘buyer’ waiting in his car. And then when a girl came, they’d get in & then he would say “Are you ready to meet your father?” &then he’d preach about how prostitution was wrong &that they shouldn’t be doing it and he ends up killing them, which in his book is better than having them alive and prostituting? One of the prostitutes in that episode was a 22 year old who had gotten pregnant and was prostituting since the age of 12 when she got picked up on her way from school… Dude, its crazy shit.

I love watching those shows and trying to clue things together and figure it all out as the stories progresses. It’s exactly what I want to do when I’m older. I’m really leaning towards this career actually. I’ve looked into it that I’d have to take forensic science as my major. But even the name of the major alone makes me, bleh. I dislike science… -_- Idk though because I’m sure the way of what is taught &what we learn for this particular job is different than the sciences I’m not fond of. The only thing with this job is that it’d be sad going to all the crime scenes and seeing the dead bodies &the damages being done. I think I can deal with those sights, but it’s just not so great to think about knowing how I’d HAVE to see those types of scenes): My mom’s not into this idea for my job though cause she thinks it’s too dangerous, but I mean, if anything I’d love working down at the labs dealing with DNA and all the evidences. The thing with that though is that I’d have to be very precise and it wouldn’t be good if I missed any little detail.

Mm, so baby didn’t get home from his friend’s kickback til late night at like, 1130 or so? &then we phoned until baby biked over at 140amish. We hid his bike away &then snuck him into my room. Baby gets so jealous when I talk about Taylor Lautner(: It’s so cute, hehehe! He’d try to kiss me so I’d shut up but then I’d just move so he can’t kiss me &just continue talking about Taylor, LOOOL! I love laying in bed with baby, esp when his arms are around me. I know I’ve said that before… but I decided to say it again because that’s how much I really like it. I think it’s adorable, and when he kisses my forehead! Seriously, can that be any cuter? Idk why, but there’s something about forehead kisses that just makes me feel so safe; I just love it. Babe kept getting thirsty and asked a bajillion times for the Grey Goose Vodka in my bar, but I wouldn’t let. So when I went to the kitchen to get him water, he secretly went out of my room when I told him to stay in there to my bar &tried to get it -_- But I caught him cause he’s not slick at all… lol! &after I gave him water, he was thirsty again a while later so I took MJ’s bottle of grape juice and gave that to him. And then he started getting hyper! &kept laughing and acting like he was a little kid! And I was like, “Babe, shutup. Are you five?!” &he was like, “No… I’m six!” and just kept laughing for no reason… He was so hyper and loud! &then he farted, three times -_- And burped, he’s such a boy, LOL. We didn’t even sleep that night, so we didn’t have any trouble of “oversleeping” this time, Yay! Hehehe, but so dad was out late and of course I wouldn’t know when he’d be home. But the whole time baby was over, daddy still hadn’t come home. Baby stayed til 6am &so when I was walking him out the side door and getting his bike, I was scared as fuck that dad would just show up home right when I was out there &catch us. But baby left successfully without dad coming home when we were outside. However, right when I locked the door to the side gate and the garage and went into my room &laid down, I heard the front door to my house open. Brian and I were lucky as fuck, cause if we had decided to lag a bit more, we would’ve been out there as my dad came home. AND about 5 minutes after my dad came home, my mom decided to wake up &start cooking the food to get ready for MJ’s party. So even if dad hadn’t came home, mama would’ve woken up and there’d really be no way of Brian really getting out of the house easily… Oh wells, glad I didn’t have to deal with thinking about that! (:

I knocked out right away &was woken up by the whole family to wake &get ready for MJ’s party -_- it was only fucking 930am, I was so tired! Only about 3hours of sleep!): Ugh, so I had to wake up, clean &get ready in the backyard and then I showered, got dressed, makeup and hair &when I finished, the jumper had been put up and everything. It had a slide, but it was smaller than mine when I had a slide so MJ was disappointed that it wasn’t as big as when I got it, hahah. She’s always comparing her shit to mines -_- So her little kiddie friends started coming at around 12ish &then they just started multiplying! I had to make iced shavings for them with our machine thing, I swear I could’ve sold them a dollar a cup &would’ve made about $40, no joke. They wanted so much… some were finished and took thirds when I didn’t even get a chance to make another kids’ first cup! LOL, &then when taatg came, one of my aunts wanted to go to return shoes &so me, her, taatg &mainsqueeze left to go to Bella Terra since that’s where she thought the store was. Turns out, it was at the Five Point Plaza so we had to go there after realizing Bella Terra didn’t have that store. When we were done, we went back to the house and my #1boy came as I was in the process of cutting taatg’s hair. He came in my room out of nowhere and was like “:O There's hair on your floor…” LOL, &so he came and laid in my bed watching as I told him I was going to shave off his girlfriend’s hair(: “She’s beautiful just the way she is either way,” how corny… GAG, hehehe &then Trevor, Ryan, and Sophia came and their mom saw that I was cutting hair for taatg, so she was like, “Jessie! Cut mine and Sophie’s hair!” So I ended up cutting like, three people’s hair in my room right then &there, LOL. Then afterwards, Jennifer, Jonathan, Kimmy, Ryan, Trevor, Jerry, Sophia and I started playing Mafia &I kept dying because people kept killing me): So mean… &I suck at that game, because I laugh at everything… LOL, so when someone would say something, I’d just giggle for some reason. AND since I kept being killed, I’d be ‘awake’ when people are ‘sleeping’ and when I saw who’s mafia, who’s nurse, and who’s cop &I see who they point at, I laugh out loud and everyone’s like, SHUTUP! Hehehe, I laugh at everything though): Reminds me of the six amigos with Jenni H, Lyndon, Daniel Ho, Christine Tran, Kathy Nguyen &me in Maxwell's in the seventh grade!♥ Hah, but yeah… after a few rounds of Mafia, we went out to eat &then went back to playing Mafia &then baby got dropped off from hanging out with his boys and he started playing with us too(: And then it transitioned to playing spoons all on my bed, lol. Then babe, Trevor, Ryan, and Sophia left &it was just mainsqueeze, taatg, &my #1boy in my room hanging out. Watching taatg &my #1boy is so cute… they’re adorable(: it sucks when they “fake fight” cause I’d have to “fake pick sides” and I can’t do that shit, esp between them two, LOL! They’re so adorable, ish… kinda… hehehe So they left at 10+ &mainsqueeze and I decided to take out my stashed ‘goods,’ hehehe(: We fucking downed those shit, until we felt fucking horrible in our tummies cause that crap is so not meant to be downed): Oh wells, then we laid in bed &yeah… I was so tired, &then baby called at like, almost 1am &apparently we were on the phone for like, 40 minutes, but I don’t remember what we even talked about at all):

&then I woke up late this morning at 850am -_- School starts at 924, and I was obviously going to be late. I didn’t even have time to shower! ): so I just went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, curled my hair quickly so it didn’t look gross, very light makeup, and threw on black sweats and a plain grey t-shirt with my black flip flops. I was too tired to drive today, so mama drove &I was 5-10 minutes late to class, but of course Rosemont doesn’t care. She just said hi when I walked in cause she was in the process of telling us of an Easter scavenger hunt we were going to be doing!(= I’m excited!!!! It’s gonna be fun roaming around EHS looking for Easter crap, lol! Yee, classes passed by normally, nothing new/special happened today. Mondays are so pointless. I was so tired; I just wanted school to be over. It was so hot… last week, it was freezing cold &now it’s so hot!): &I’m sick so my eyes get all teary from the shining sun &the slight breeze from the beach makes my nose all funny feeling ): I hate being sick. Ugh, &my phone’s been acting up too! My calls don’t go through when people call me! -_- Idk what’s been going on with it lately, except it does accept all the calls when baby calls, just messes up on everyone else’s calls, LOL

So I was sitting at the computer with the intention of completely finishing up my Great Gatsby’s last editing of the essay &my history homework, but obviously I got off track and blogged instead… LOL, I’m so tired of school! Three more weeks til spring break! Someone in class today first period said two more weeks and I was so happy, until it was proven that they were wrong and there’s three more weeks): Darn false hopers! Mm, my nose is such a bother! And my teary eyes! -_- I look like I’m crying whenever I get like this… I hope this doesn’t cause my contacts to die and fall off when I’m in the middle of doing something &I start to “cry." :O Which reminds me that I was supposed to switch contacts today but I totally forgot til now since I was so late for school this morning! -_- Ugh, fml.

Kevinkim (1:31:07 AM): hey bitch
Kevinkim (1:31:08 AM): i just told you
Kevinkim (1:31:10 AM): your good looking
Kevinkim (1:31:10 AM): take it
Kevin’s just always going to be Kevin(: Hahahaha

Okay, gonna go get "back on track" again.... maybe... JUST KIDDING, it's now almost 9pm, XOXO GOSSIPGIRL!

No comments:

Post a Comment