Wednesday, March 31, 2010

last day of March

Usually my dad goes out and gets home pretty late in the morning, like around the hours of 3-6am; no joke, especially on the weekends and stuffs. But this past Saturday, he decided to get home at 11, and that was the day that baby was pretty determined to come over and see me, even though we had seen each other at SAT class just not so long ago… So to add on to it, dad decides to lie on the couch and do whatever on his laptop and watch t.v. on the big screen. At around midnight, baby gets ready to come over, even though I was really iffy of letting him to come cause it was super risky with my dad laying right there. At my house, to get to my room from the kitchen side door where Brian gets in, you’d have to pass by the living room, where the couch is. Therefore, baby would have to pass by my dad on the couch. So in the end, he came over &on his way over, he called and said there were cops parked on Magnolia and shit, so I told him to go home since it was way past curfew (it was 1am…) &it’d suck if he got caught. But Brian was like, no no no no! so I just let him do whatever he wanted, &we hang up and I actually fell asleep for a bit, until baby called a bit later saying that he just went home, and I was like, oh okay then. And then he goes, just kidding! &says he’s right outside my house -_- LOL, so he comes in, and I open the kitchen door, and we walk quietly as my dad was there on the couch, pro status. We’re so fucking slick! Got in my room perfectly fine(: Prior to when baby was coming over, we decided to pull an all nighter and just hang out. Well we were, until someone fell asleep on me -_- So I just laid down and thought I was gonna keep myself up, but I ended up knocking out too ): Darns all nighters! Mm, and then at around 5ish, baby woke up first I believe &then I woke and we just spent more time with each other until around 530 plus &then snuck baby back out again, STILL with daddy on the couch(‘: Hehehe, then I went back in my room &knocked the fuck out. LOL

Sunday, temple was whateves. Had classes &worked on French3’s vocab contract since Bao brought her text book there, so that worked out perfectly as she was doing her other homework. Mostly hung out with Bao, like always. And Kevin was with me a lot of the times too, so we all just hung (: Kevin has never complimented me that much in one day.. usually he’d just be like “You look pretty” But on Sunday, he was crazy with compliments about me. He said it was for the natural look I had with light makeup, because he said I looked simple and he liked it. He was like I like this way better than if you were to have dramatic heavy makeup on. &he complimented my nails but he always has on my nails anyways LOL, then helped Terry and Phuoc’s classes combined singing for the little kids instead of going over to the temple and doing services and stuff. After that, we sat there &didn’t really do much, talked. Then afterwards, mama picked me up and I went home and showered &got ready to go meet up with taatg &my #1boy at Woody’s Diner for lunch/dinner.

We took forever picking what we wanted to order. Jennifer &I got burgers while Jonathan, supposedly the boy in the group, got a freaking banana split sundae -_- Shouldn’t it be the other way around where the girls get the little non-filler up food &the boy getting the meaty shits? LOL, freaking Jonathan… Yeah, ate &talked and bumped into Roma there(: Jonathan thought that she was hot, out loud and Jennifer was like, “What’d you say babe?” LMFAO, they’re so fucking cute. I love watching them interact, hehehe, that’s not creeper at all… lol! Jonathan wouldn’t let me pay even though I offered so he put in the money to pay, and I was like, NO. And he grabbed my cell phone and camera and was like, “If you don’t put my money in there and let me pay, you’re not getting these back.” And I was like, wtf ): So I was like, FINE. And I put his money in &then I ‘texted’ Jennifer telling her that I’mah put in his money, but afterwards, I’m gonna give her my money to give it to him so that I’d really be paying, so slick(; Hehehe, got picked up from Woody’s Diner &then went straight to LB.

I was being such a good girl &brought my homework since I hadn’t done any of my homework over that course of the weekend, so I brought it in case I had time to do them. And I did for a while, so I legitimately sat there and did homework for a bit, also because Andy was forcing me to be good. He was like, “JESSICA do your homework! No Aim, no facebook, no twitter, nothing!” LOL, I love Andy, so funny! Then afterwards, walked with Andy, Kevin, Jerry &Mainsqueeze to Boba Teahouse around West LB(: I tried a new flavor this time, peach slushee(: It was actually pretty good! I liked it! Andy spotted me cause I got broke after paying for Jennifer and Jonathan earlier that day, lol. Went back &just hung out, played a rock band with my boys since mainsqueeze left early. Left around 11ish &went home and knocked the fuck out.

Monday, I woke up late, even thought it was late start, LOL. &classes were boring. Mondays make me feel like I have a lot of homework throughout the rest of the week): Sucks, went home &just did whateves until tutoring. After tutoring, went home and ate KBBQ and salad. I love KBBQ so much… (‘: And then watched my Gossip Girl, hehehe. Then phoned with baby til a bit past midnightish &knocked out. Woke up lateish for Tuesday &went to school, it was whateves. I’m just so over school right now. Fifth period was interesting though… we did an improv activity as usual &we all had a part to go up and do some part of it. And what happens is when you go up there, you’d act with one other person, any random thing you want. But you have to freeze when JoJo tells you to, and a new person comes up and chooses who they want to switch out with &from that same exact position, you have to think up of a new scene right off the bat &start acting from there and the other person has to play along with it. So when I went up, I started off with “OMG, my water broke!” and looked down, and Sarah was the other person up there started to complain of how my water broke on her new shoes… LOL, and I was like “Who cares about your shoes! Dude, I’m pregnant. Do something -_-” &we ‘go the hospital’ &I lay down on the piano bench with my legs opened and Sarah’s like, “I don’t wanna stick my head down her…” LOOOOL! &JoJo yelled freeze, and Kevin comes up and taps on Sarah’s shoulder to let her know that he chose to take her spot, and he goes in the same position as Sarah was &I’m still frozen there with my legs opened on the piano bench. HAHAHA, and we’re up there &we hear Chelsea go “Oh man” with me and Kevin and the position we were in, and Nick going “Come on Kevin, you know what to do already” LMFAO, fucking lame kids, hahahah! It was totally interesting considering the circumstances me and Kevin have to do that… LOL, but when it was time for Kevin and I to act, Kevin goes “NO Jessica, I will not make out with you in front of the entire theatre class right now! We’re in class!” And he closes my legs basically trying to embarrass me, like he always does… But I was so shocked that he did that cause that’s something he does so normally everyday and this time it was while he was supposed to be acting, and I was like :O &I basically was speechless and had no response to him): LOL, freaking Kevin -_- hahaha, went through class &left to go home.

On the way home, daddy was on his way to the airport to go on his business trip to South America. He’s gonna be gone for at least 2 weeks to a monthish, idk. So anyways, got home &talked to baby. We decided I’d go pick him up from tutoring since his mama won’t let his friend take him to tutoring, lol. So I picked him up and we went back to my place and hung out for an hourish and then I had to take him back in time for when my mama comes home and the car’s gone and shit. Successfully dropped baby off &went back home with no problems, then tried sitting down starting on homework but that didn’t work out… LOL, ate &t.v. and shit and then just spent the rest of the night online until like, 1am. Totally BSed and crammed the isearch part one… Knocked out like crazy, but now at nights, parents make me charge my phone in their room cause of the phone bills with Brian of me staying up too late at night): Darns, oh wells. It’s all for my benefit though cause I really do need to start sleeping earlier and stop talking to my boyfriend when I already seriously talk to him 24/7! LOL, its okay, that’s what Aim’s for now… hahah, freaking take away my phone &I’ll go on the computer! Hahah, whateves, I’m okay with it though-ish.

Woke up this morning &went to school eating a cup of noodles in the car, hehehe. It’s so convenient, lol! Then when school was ovah, I went straight home, didn’t even bother going to keyclub because I wasn’t in the mood and it was cold! Stupid weather though, cause it didn’t rain like it said it would! Got home, and planned with baby that I’d pick him up from school &we’d hang out til he has to go home for tutoring. And in the meantime while he was at 6th period, Thomas and I talked and Thomas ended up coming over(: I hadn’t seen him since, I don’t even remember when… so long ago! But I got to see his van; it’s a freaking blue tour bus! Crazy shit, I love it! And I sat and listened to him play the guitar &we just hung out(: I made him noodles &he almost died eating it, LOL. We just hung out, and at around 250ish, I took mama’s Lexus and drove Whittam to Westminster high to go pick up baby (: Thomas says I’m a good driver, I actually take that as a big compliment from him cause Thomas has always been pretty straight forward about a lot of things I’ve done, and he wouldn’t lie to me about being a good driver cause that’d just be mean… lol! Got back to my place &I had Whittam park the Lexus the way it was before so it wasn’t obvious that I had taken out the car. Then we showed Brian Whittam’s van &then he let me drive it! But I got scared after one round because it was so big…. LOL, then Whittam left &baby and I hung out in my room.

Baby’s cute, he wanted to take a picture of me kissing him while I was tiptoeing cause I have to tiptoe to kiss him if we’re standing cause I can’t reach without tiptoeing): He thinks it’s cute… hehehe, I just like laying there with him on my bed &I get to snuggle up in his arms(‘: I really adore him, he’s so cute. And he was talking about how dicks are like volcanoes… and he kills moments a lot, so I do it back to him by talking about Taylor Lautner when he tries to be sweet, hahaha! (;

Took baby home because his parents kept calling and he was already late to tutoring… His mama even called me and I felt so bad lying to her )’: Darns, there goes my trust factor as Brian’s girlfriend, fml. I just feel bad… So I dropped him off at his house and went home. Parked, &when I went inside my house, I saw that I had BAGELS?! I didn’t even know I had bagels! If I knew that, I would’ve made some for Brian and me when he was there :O So I made some for myself, lol. I like cream cheese, how fattening ): Okay, so much for losing weight with a personal trainer! LOL, oh wells, whateves, I’ll figure it out… hah. Now I’m here, &I should get started on homework… so BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment