Yesterday was such a pointless day at school. I know I say that alot, but yesterday was BEYOND pointless. It was crazily dumb): Ugh, odd days are just, dead now. I woke up yesterday at like, 750 though so I was completely late &barely had time to get ready. I lost my contacts too): I was in the process of putting them on and then I moved my hand &it was just gone... I couldn't find it at all! So I had to open a new pack, so now I'll be short one pack by the end of the year): Darns. Got to class 5 minutes late &seriously didn't do anything. We "took notes" but really, no one pays attention... &third period was just as pointless cause our teacher wasn't even there &we had a sub. She was boring, didn't do anything but read "A Letter From Birmingham Jail" from MLK &answered some questions and watch some documentary shit on Malcolm X -__- Lunch with Diane of course &we sat there and intensely talked(: Then fifth period came &JoJo put on some movie for us to watch and then left the classroom with Mr. Kral in charge. And Kral seriously could care less about whatever we do in that class. So while he was at the keyboard doing whatever he was doing, I just got up, grabbed my purse &walked out without saying anything &left. That was seriously it, he doesn't even care OR realizes it.. But since I had nothing better to do, I just went to the school library &went on AIM and talked to my baby &Tony for the rest of the school day(: Then mama picked me up &planned to take me to these two places to check out new tutoring centers. Baby called and asked what I was doing &then we started talking about SAT classes. So mama told me to tell Brian to come with me to the SAT class I was going to sign up for(: Mmm, so we checked out the two places &I agreed on the second one which starts this Saturday. So then we went home &Christine Tran came over for me to do her hair for her basketball banquet later that evening. I hadn't seen her since my birthday party! So she was working on her speech for the banquet &I told her that it'd be okay for her sister Danielle to come over if she wanted me to do her hair so Danielle ended up coming over too :) It was nice seeing both of them again! &So I curled Danielle's hair &did Christine's hair into an updo and then they left at 615ish to get ready to leave to the banquet. After that, mama came home from dropping off MJ to pick me up to go to tutoring(: I like my new tutor! He's really nice, &he even went to Warner too! He's really smart. He had a 4.5 GPA &a gaurantee spot into UCI without needing an SAT score! He just graduated from UCI a year ago &now he's going into pharmacy work. Yeee, &Then after tutoring, just went home and talked to baby. And baby asked his mom about the SAT classes &he's most likely going =) Hehehe, she thinks I'm a good influence(:
Slept at midnight &then baby gave me a wake up call at 630ish &we talked for about 4 minutes and then I fell back asleep again and didn't wake up again until 720. I always wake up too late): but I still showered cause I totally felt like I needed to. I hate that feeling where you just feel like you should shower when it's just whateves, cause you feel "dirty." So I showered, dressed, makeup &hair and then drove to school. I made it on time too, with minutes to spare(: Called Bao for her daily good morning call &got into precalc honors and Brandon goes "Are you ready for the quiz?" &I was like, "WHAT QUIZ? WTF!" &turns out there's a fucking quiz.... Obviously I didn't know anything about it -__- Fucking shit): &I was seriously not ready... Crammed like crazy but I still didn't even get it all. Went through today's lesson &did the quiz. Eh, whateves, just winged it. During break, I really wanted Snack Mix, but they apparently ran out and I was so sad): So I didn't get my bag of snacks, BUT then I remembered that I had my baggie of apple slices!!!! (: Yeeeah, it reminds me of Brian since he thinks I'm so adorable with my baggie of apple slices... LOL! Fourth period was whateves, just went through the class period &when the bell rang, left right away. So glad the school day was over, (: Got home, picked up MJ &then started on watching Alvin &the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel, and then daddy came home and we stopped the movie &he took us out to eat. I was so full, &Then went back home and I'm now continuing to watch The Squeakquel(: It's so cute!!!! "Don't make me have to kiss you! Cause I'll do it! I dont care!" HEHEHEHE, they're so cute!!!!!!!!!! ♥ And the girl chipmunks are so cute too! Gosh, so adorable! The girl chipmunks even have little makeup desks! Hahahah, and cute little dresses, omg... Mmm, I gotta finish up the movie soon &then clean up the house cause it's Friday &I'm supposedly supposed to clean up the house today... -_- Whateves, Leaving later to go to Kevin's house in HB for a party with my LB loves. I haven't been to Kevin's house in such a long time... I swear, it's been a year or so even, crazy.. OKAY, this movie, is just too cute. I swear! So adorable, I'm like, in love with the Chipmunks!(: Awh, so cute! Yeaaah, gonna go finish up the movie &then get ready for the party! Bye loves!
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment