Tuesday, March 16, 2010

a break from school(:

I didn’t sleep til 1something last night I believe? &I was so fucking tired waking up this morning. Mama had to wake me up at 715, if she hadn’t I wouldn’t have gotten up for school &shower &shit. Thank god for moms(: hehehe, so got to school and found the school fairly less crowded than usual cause the CAHSEE testing for the sophomores was going on. Went to first period &did nothing, again like always… we even spent like, 20 minutes of class just rearranging the desks because Rosemont wanted a “new look” in the classroom.. So while she was ‘teaching’ the ‘lesson,’ she just dropped everything and started asking everyone to help her rearrange the desks in a new design thing, LOL. I swear, it was so random but whateves, that’s just Rosemont. & I went to her drawer and stole a blow pop lollipop cause I was in the mood for one(: hehehe, yum, I love lollipops!(: Then third period, we sat through group presentations for freshmen’s CIBACS to try to ‘rehearse’ in front of us juniors to listen &critic. Those freshmen were so nervous, it was so obvious, AND THEY WERE TINY! After the presentations, which took like, 20 minutes, we just took notes for the rest of the period &class just passed by so fucking slowly -_- &my phone kept vibrating in my pocket because Kevin kept calling me! I was like, wtf… &after a few rejections of the calls; he left me a voicemail, LOL. &so when class finally ended, I listened to the message &it was basically just, “Jessica we’re not going to fifth.” Ahahah, but I didn’t even call him back after I listened to the message and just started walking towards my locker &then Kevin calls again and tells me we’re gonna ditch fifth &that he’d pick me up in a few cause he had to go do something first. Went to my locker, then Diane’s &then Diane and I sat down near the office and just talked until Kevin called me again &we walked out to the staff parking lot as Kevin drove up. Got in the car and we said bye to Diane &left.

Kevin wanted pho earlier, so we were gonna go get pho but then I kept talking about how hot it was, which made him not want pho anymore cause it’s so hot… LOL, so we ended up not going to get pho and were undecided on what to eat -_- Kevin just kept driving and driving &we had no destination cause he kept telling me to pick what I wanted but I seriously didn’t even care and he didn’t care either when i told him to pick, so we were just so indecisive driving with no real place to go… LOL, then we said Korean bbq, &then sushi, but we changed our minds again… We ended up agreeing on going to The Block (: Kevin missed the exit cause of the stupid car traffic so we took the next exit to Main Place -_- We could’ve just went there instead, but Kevin claimed he knew where he was going and made a left to find the freeway back to The Block. Too bad he was lying and didn’t really know where he was going &went towards the 57 or whatever freeway it was other than the 22, where he should’ve made a right when I said that the 22 was in the other direction -__- So we went back on the freeway &got to the Block finally and then parked. Left my school shit in his car &we went to look for something to eat!

At first Kevin kept saying Corner Bakery, but I was like “No, that’s last resort!” And then we walked around the food places &he picked Rubios so we went there. Kevin had to order for me because I suck ass at ordering food… So he picked the World Famous fish taco or world something fish taco for me &got himself some grande bowl thingy thing… lol, &then while we were at the machine things to get our drinks, right when I put in my cup to get the ice, Kevin just threw his cup right over my arm &pushed the Coke button and it started to go into his cup &I was like, wtf! And he goes, “Hahahah sorry! I just wanted to get my drink before you for some reason,” LOL! We got our drinks and when we were eating our food, Kevin kept telling me to share his, whatever it was that he was eating &I gave him a bite of my taco thing. &then I threw a piece of chip in his bowl thing &he took it out and threw it at my shirt): And then he did something embarrassing &I was like, “Kevin, you’re so embarrassing!” &he goes, “ME? Jessica you’re the one who’s embarrassing for wanting to have sex with me while we’re out eating babe!” -_- I was too aielwjf;alwef to even look around to see if anyone heard him, LOL! That boy always does that to me, he’s so awkward! LOOL, ate our food &talked. Then we left &walked around, and I wanted to go to Forever21 but Kevin wanted to sit on a freaking bench so he made me sit on the bench thing with him and talked, &then we went into Forever and Kevin started picking out the sluttiest clothing for me to wear -_- And he’s always complaining about how I wear slutty clothes but when he picks shit out for me, they’re even sluttier! Not that I even wear slutty clothes… -__- Freaking Kevin, lol. We didn’t get anything though cause Kevin said we’d get something else next time, so we left. Then Kevin wanted to sit on a bench again, so we found another bench in the shade to sit at &talked &bonded(: And during our bonding time, some lady and man came up to us and started talking about skating &making peace with God? And the lady said to me “God told me to tell you that you have big plans in your future” &she kept smiling and saying that like, 5 times… &I was like, thank you? I mean, what else am I supposed to say… &Kevin just smiled and was like, “Well he’s giving you big plans to make up for the small amount he used to make you” cause of course Kevin always has some sly comment about my “smallness” ): LOL, &we just sat there and talked until 3ish &left.

On the freeway, Kevin drove 100mph… He’d accelerate (physics word! Hehehe) from 70 to 80 to 90, all the way to 100! And by then, he had to hit the breaks because there was a car in front of us -_- Well the car was always in front of us, he just decided to go 100mph to freak the shit outta me like he always does! I wouldn’t be surprised if I died in a car crash with Kevin)’: So got to my neighborhood but we decided to chill a bit because it was still early, so he parked in one of the neighborhood slots &we camera whored, LOL!((((: I already have so many pictures with him… &we just took like, a shitload more today… hahah! Kevin stepped out of his side for a smoke so I climbed over to the drivers’ side to start the car, but I didn’t know how!): cause his car is the one where you push the button &there’s some magic way to turn on the engine without the key and I didn’t know how, so I couldn’t! Darns, I know how now though, hehehe! So we just took pictures and hung out til about 330ish or so &Kevin dropped me off. Of course he had to do it with style, so while driving in my neighborhood, he did a bunch of swerves with the car &we could’ve died just from that): and he doesn’t trust ME to drive when he drives like that… tsk tsk!

Got home, and started to finally edit my Gatsby essay cause the final draft’s due tomorrow &I gotta also get it into turnitin.com by tonight so started to work on that for a bit. After my attempt of being studious, babe and I talked on the phone &he was at the library, so I decided to take the Lexus out for a ride to the library (= Got close to there, called babe &told him to get outside &I showed up and honked at him when he was turned away not facing my way, lol! Babe’s so cute, then I parked &baby ran up to me and gave me a big hug and kiss, hehehe(: Then we went inside to Helen and Tommy &we just sat there and talked. We kept getting in trouble though because we were “too loud,” hahaha! After a while, baby walked me out to the car &we sat there and hung out a bit. I left at like, 645ish &drove home. Of course as I’m driving, I see a shitload of cop cars -_- There was even one directly behind me as I was driving on Newland towards Hazard, I was so freaked out when I looked in the back mirror and saw it. But I switched lanes and it just passed by, thank god. But then on Magnolia towards Bolsa, there was another one right next to me… Crazy risk, but whateves. I’m confident I know how to drive, (: hehehe, it’s gonna piss me the shit off if I don’t pass my drivers test when I’ve been taking out the car this many time to drive! But Idk if I’d fully pass cause I’ll probably get nervous or some shit): idk, let’s hope not! So got home &everything’s normal now as I type this blog post… Just waiting for mama to come home so I can eat because I’m hungry now… it’s been about 6hours since me and Kevin ate so I’m now hungry again, lol &then I forreals have to start finalizing my Gatsby essay &do all those school involved shits! I gotta remember to remind Kevin to write me a note to excuse our fifth period truancy from today now… lol, but today was a good day. I really needed that "break" from school, it was just a relaxing hang out with Kevin, much needed(: But now: Darn reality, how sucky)’:

No comments:

Post a Comment