Saturday, February 27, 2010

I love my friends.

So after I blogged yesterday, baby called and we talked for forever on the phone, lagging on my time to get ready, but whateves its all goood. Then Jennifer and Jonathan were still together when she was supposed to stop hanging out with him asap so she could come over to get ready at my house, but noooo, they were too busy flirting and “getting their hands stuck” with each other -___- Eew. LOL, and they’d call me and then giggle on the phone because “Jennifer can’t drink her water” wtf? Hahah! They’re cute though, I guess… maybe a little, just a little bit(; So she finally gets home &by then I just finished showering and starting to curl my hair and put on my makeup. There was no way we would have time to get ready together cause if we took up any more time, we’d be extra late for surprising Jonathan. So Jenni came to pick me up &then we went to Shik do Rak, the Korean BBQ restaurant for Jonathan’s birthday. By then, we were actually already late… lol!

Jennifer’s mom dropped us off &we walked in asking for reservations for Jonathan, and when we walked into the private end corner to our table, everyone was like “:O WTF!” hahaha! There were two seats left since Jennifer told Christine to get two extra seats for the two of us cause she was the only one who knew we were actually coming, so when Jennifer sat down on one end, Jonathan switched seats to sit next to his babygirl<3 I got stuck with Christine… -__- LMFAO! Jk, I love Christine♥♥♥♥♥♥ kinda, LOL! As Jonathan sat down, he was like “Wow, you guys lied to me. You said you couldn’t go!” hehehe, we’re so slick! It’s all good cause it was his surprise from his two favorite girls in his life: His #1 girl, and his girlfriend. What more can a guy ask for, right? MAN, Jonathan has it all since he has the both of us in his life, what a lucky duckling! ♥ So we all ate and the other end of the table almost burnt their meat, and the fire like, blew up in their faces. Can’t even cook the meat right! Hahah, The whole time, everyone kept asking me about Brian! Honestly, like the first moment I walked into the room: “Where’s your boyfriend?” “How are you and Brian?” “Why isn’t Brian here?” “Call Brian and tell him to come!” “He’s so whipped.” Brian this, Brian that! I was like, What about just ME? and so Christine goes “So Jessica, how are you?” I start to answer, “Awh, I’m doing go–“ &I rudely get interrupted with her “AND BRIAN” -__- Hmph, WHS kids these days! The guys are always so fucking mean to me too! And their excuse for being mean is usually always “Your fault for going to Edison!” And then I’d be like “WOW, I don’t want to go to West anymore, you guys are dicks.” &they’d be like, “:O YOU’RE TRANSFERRING?!” “Hahahaha, not anymore suckahs!” lol! I love the guys though; I really miss them… even if they’re mean to me when they do see me. It’s fun being apart from them though at Edison cause when I do hang out with them, it makes it that much more special, yakno?(: I love my friends, they seriously make up my life. But last night was pretty chill, eating and messing around with everyone. It was just like old times, but better. There was of course the birthday boy Jonathan, Leon, Vinh, David Phan, David Do, Vincent, Oscar, Henry, Anson, Jackie, Steven, Christine, Jennifer, and me(: Turns out baby was supposed to come surprise me cause he called one of the guys, and out of nowhere I hear Anson from the other end of the table go “WHAT?! BRIAN’S COMING?!” and I look at him, and I’m like, what… &he says Brian’s coming or something, and I was like, okaaay. &I needed to pee, so Jennifer went to the restroom with me cause us girls always uses the buddy system and go peeing together, HAHAHA and she was like, “Dude, Brian was going to surprise you and fucking Anson killed it and told everyone -__-" LOL, oh wells! We finished eating &Baby ended up not being able to come.

Finished eating &Jonathan didn’t even let me pay -_- but I got my money in! hehehe, he was planning to pay for me and Jennifer but I was like, hell no. And then afterwards the guys were planning to go to FV’s skating center, so they basically begged us to come. And it wasn’t working at first, and in the end, we agreed to go. So we stuffed ourselves in two cars, Christine had to take some of the guys back to Jonathan’s house so they could wait for Cathy to get back from Sadie’s for her car to drive to the skating center. Jonathan drove Jennifer, me, Henry, David Do, and Jackie in his car. I got stuck in the back with the three guys, freaking Jennifer and her freaking “girlfriend privileges” -___- I called shotgun too! Until I realized Jennifer would be the one sitting there no matter what… and I started feeding Jennifer the yogurt from the restaurant when she was sitting the front holding Jonathan’s hand as he was driving and Henry and David were like, “What about me? I want some… why aren’t you feeding me?” so I fed them too -___- So we got to the skating center, and called the other group, Cathy wasn’t even back from Sadie’s yet, so they were just waiting at Jonathan’s. Jonathan needed to pee real bad, and he couldn’t just take a leak behind the car cause a cop was driving by near us, so we walked over to Boomers and peed there in the restroom and then just sat around waiting for the others. Jennifer and I would just watch the boys be immature while they fuck around and laugh. They’re so cute, hah! When the other group came, we went back to the skating area &went inside to meet up with them. Our skating session was from 8-1030, but Jennifer and I didn’t skate. We just sat there and watched everyone, BUT it’s not like they even skated! Cathy sat with us most of the time, lol &the boys kept coming back and forth sitting down. They’d skate for like, 5 minutes and then come back and sit for 15, and kept doing that with us. Lol! I ran into Samanda and Chris from Edison there, it was actually really crowded, and sweaty and humid… EW… Left at 1030pm &Jonathan took me, Jackie, Henry, and Jennifer home and Anson took the rest home. Went home, changed &brushed my teeth and shit, and then talked to baby. Then knocked out at like, 1am.

For some reason, I didn’t turn off my school alarm? So fucking this morning at 640, my alarm went off to wake me up and I was like, wtf is this?! I have school?! -___- and I remembered there’s no way I could have school today because yesterday was JUST Friday so I was like, wtf. And I turned off the alarm and jumped back in bed. And 642, my phone vibrates on my bed and I’m like, Okay, seriously. Wtf it’s like the world doesn’t want me to sleep or something -___- &turns out it was baby calling because he thought I was mad at him from last night when I really wasn’t that mad, I was just kinda annoyed that he didn’t answer my question, but it wasn’t even his fault, but I was over it. It wasn’t even a big deal, and then I was all tired. But we stayed on the phone for like, 3 hours until he had to get off the phone. Then I got up cause I can never go back to sleep once I’m awake, made myself breakfast &then went online dress shopping for my prom dress with baby. Brian and I already decided on my prom dress, it’s 99% that I’m going to wear the one we chose. I went through so much and the one that stood out to me the most, baby liked it a lot too, so it’s a win! I can’t wait for prom, even if it’s like, months away. But I’ve always been stoked for prom, so Yay! It’s finally here! At like, 1230ish when mainsqueeze calls me and asks me if I’m coming to Uncle Jake’s house &I was like, nope! I’m home in my pjs all comfy and shit! We talked on the phone and she was all bored and shit cause no one was there other than her, so an hourish later mainsqueeze’s mom let her walk over to my place since it was pretty close. She was only on Hazard &Magnolia, and she barely needed to walk one street over to my place -___- But she doesn’t know her way around the area, so she was like “Dude, I don’t know where to go!” So I go get the keys to the Lexus and sneak the car out to pick her up from where she was. Since grandma’s been staying with us for a while to go to her doctor appointments down here, I had to get MJ to distract her and keep her in the room so that she doesn’t come outside to see me gone and the car missing from the driveway. Picked up Kimmy from where she said she was, &then took her back to the house. What a total success, mainsqueeze thinks I’m so fucking slick, HAHAHA! Hell yeah bitches(; Parked the car, walked into the house and grandma didn’t know anything.

I would hate to get caught doing anything bad with grandma around though, because i love my grandma. I’d really hate to disappoint her. She’s so cute, my most favorite. She actually understands me, she’s just the best. Grandmas really are the sweetest things; I can’t even imagine my life without her. I miss having her live with us, but its okay. I’m glad at least when she’s in Camarillo she has my cousins who are angels who don’t do anything bad. And it’s always a plus to go to Camarillo knowing I’ll see everyone. God, I miss Camarillo. I was planning to go this weekend, but I guess not. I better go soon hopefully, I haven’t seen Charlie in so long! We were just talking about hanging out with his friends when I come up next, hell yeaaah, playing drunken truth or dare, lmfao. We’re both so fucking down. I don’t think anyone’s seen me the way I am around Charlie, hahaha! I FUCKING MISS CHARLIE, omfg): I’ll see him soon though hopefully; we still have a full bucket list of life to live through together!(:

I finally made a new photobucket account since my other one ran out of storage space. I have too many pictures in there, I can’t believe PHOTOBUCKET even ran out of room for me, LOL! Oh wells, so I now have a new account. I have to start uploading the pictures from my birthday party, which seems so long ago… ): I have so much to upload, fuck. I can’t wait for temple tomorrow to see my babygirl! I feel like I haven’t seen her in so long, and we have so much to talk about!(: And I need to remember to bring puffy paint for her tomorrow &to wear our matching sweaters… I hope I remember because I forgot last time, LOL! I’ll stop now because boyfriend keeps asking me if I’m done -__- He always rushes me whenever I blog! ): Goodbye loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment