Thursday during first, we had a French scavenger hunt &a party in class and watched the Blind Side &ate a shitload of junk food. Watched the death of JFK in history, which was crazy because we saw his head basically explode… and then during fifth, I called my mom to take me home because I didn’t wanna be in class and go home(: I don’t even remember what I did after school.. ran errands? LOL, I don’t know… But Friday the 2nd, was a really good day; well after we had school of course. The last day of school til Spring Break! Failed my Precalc honors test probably… &English was just whateves. But once school let out, Yeeee! Went home asap &then cleaned the house and chilled. Picked out baby from Anson’s house &we hung out at my house and then went to pick up ice at Stater Bros for the party since they asked us to before we left. I like doing simple things like running to the store to pick up things with my boyfriend; I think it’s cute(‘: Then brought the ice to the party &hung out for a bit and I had to get home since I wasn’t sure when mama was gonna be home and I had taken the car out and left… &Got home perfectly fine.
Saturday, woke up and mama was out doing paperwork and I started to cram in the untouched SAT homework. And baby and I raced on doing our 27 vocab sentences and I won!!!! Hehehe, yay! Then I end up being an hour late to SAT class because mama’s appointment all the way up in Lake Forrest took longer than expected -_- so I was seriously an hour late. So I just stayed home and curled my hair. Then when I finished hair spraying my curled hair, I didn't like it and decided to wash it out and condition it. Then after I washed it, I wanted to slightly curl it again, so I did... LOL! Didn’t even finish all of my SAT homework, didn’t even do the essay. Baby was so mean to me; he dared to throw my pen at me! ): Then after SAT class, went to H Mart to buy some shit for Aunt Amy and Uncle Jake’s house party &went home and freshened up for the party. Headed over to their place and pigged out on BBQ, and when mainsqueeze came over, we left the main gate &walked towards Brian’s house but since Kimmy and I didn’t wanna walk that far, we agreed to meet up with baby at KFC right between us, lol. The three of us sat in the back corner of KFC &talked and shit for a while. Kimmy kept touching &'grabbing at' my boobs so Brian and her started 'arguing' on how she was touching my boobs... Hahahah! It tickled, LOL!
&then headed back to the party because it got dark and we had to walk and baby had to go home. Baby and I said the longest goodbyes since I'm leaving tonight, so poor Kimmy had to wait<3 Hehehe, and baby kept telling me to "be safe/careful" in Camarillo the whole time... He worries too much, but it's cute(': And when Kimmy and I walked back to the party ourselves, we were star gazing, except there weren't really many stars... BUT we saw moving blinking lights that could've been blinking shooting stars, except they were just airplanes): LOL, since no car was coming at the gate, Kimmy and I decided to 'trespass' &we legitimately CRAWLED under the gates, no joke. Right when both of us got under to the other side, two cars fucking came and the gates opened easily -_- Walked back to the house, and ate some more food(: Then went upstairs with the guys &drew on Matthew's bedroom wall and hung out with those people up there. Left early so I could go home &pack for the trip. Mainsqueeze was gonna come over while I got ready, but her mama didn't let): Went home, talked to baby and packed for Camarillo &baby was criticizing everything I wanted to bring because he wanted me to cover up and be conservative -_- lol!
Left the house at like, 10 something &when I got there, everyone was still up waiting on us to come<3 stayed up with Christina til about 2 or 3 am starting on my vocab sentences &watching “When in Rome” with Mary Kate &Ashley Olsen from a long ass time ago; they looked so young! Knocked out and woke up the next morning, ate breakfast &looked up movie times for The Last Song. Charlie came over to pick up Christina and I with Tina to go see the 1:10 movie viewing(: It was better than I expected, I cried. Charlie won’t admit he cried, but I bet he did hehehe! Miley Cyrus got so much prettier though, and is it just me or does Liam’s dark eyebrows with really light hair bother everyone else too? Cause it really bothered me… LOL After the movie, Charlie took us home &then headed over to the nail salon and got my nails done and pampered(:
The next day, Christina and Christopher had school cause they had spring break the week before me, so we didn’t have the same spring break this year ): so they left to school &after I woke up, got ready and headed over to Cecilia and Hans’s house, who were also at school… and I just hung out there for a bit with grandma and went to pick up Hans when he got out which was at around 1 &he was so cute when he saw me there. Cause he didn’t know that I was going to pick him up, so he saw me when he got out of his classroom &ran up to me with his :O face! So fucking adorable… six year olds in his class are so tiny and cute(‘: I love kids… Then a few minutes later, Charlie came by and we hung out and took a shitload of pictures on the MAC and messed around with a bunch of the effects, LOL Went to pick up Christina from school &went back to Cecilia where Christina basically did her homework and then when she was done, we went to the outlet(: I love shopping, Aldo had a lot of cute bags! I didn’t get any though): Next time… got other things though, killing money and my gift cards… damn, the aftermath of shopping): lol! Charlie said shopping with me makes him not wanna have a girlfriend cause he realizes he’d have to deal with taking her shopping and he can’t even handle me with shopping, LOLOLOL! Poor thing, hahah(: went back to Cecilia’s and then after staying for a while, went back to Christina’s and then watched John Tucker Must Die until it ended and then knocked out.
Tuesday, went back over to Cecilia/Hans’s &dropped off MJ and Jason and went to the outlet again with mama cause the day before, we barely went into all the shops… so it was just me and mama on a mother daughter shopping date(: and it was mama’s birthday, so it was nice<3 Got these new amazing black wedged heels, I love them. Got other things, but that’s my most favorite out of all I got♥ I love heels, heheh Then after shopping, went back to Cecilia’s to gather up the rest of the group and headed over to Christina’s to start going over to Buca di Beppo for an Italian dinner for mama’s birthday(: We ordered so much food, such big portions too! I love going out to eat with my Camarillo extended family, they’re amazing. I wouldn’t mind moving up there, that’s been going on in my mind once and awhile. Went home and knocked out, so tired and full): Then on Wednesday, went to a few little stores around Camarillo &then Trader Joe’s and then went over to the Oaks Mall in Thousand Oaks and went shopping some more(‘: Have I mentioned I LOOOOOOVE shopping? LOL went home, ate, watched Couples Retreat and helped Christopher on his project thing on Andrew Jackson(: Left Camarillo at 10pm and headed up, knocking out the last 20 minutes of the car ride.
We had so much mail for being gone for just those days! LOL, I wonder when report cards are coming home… I needa get it before my family does)’: Gotta keep an eye out for that, forsure. Family didn’t even sleep that night until 2am… I don’t know why, but the whole house was wide awake! And baby was planning to come over and see me, so he was waiting up for so long, haha… But when they finally went into their rooms at 2 to sleep, baby headed over right away(: We were supposed to be pulling an all nighter, but that boy fell asleep at like, 4 something, so I put an alarm on the cell phone to wake up at 615 and I knocked out too. Too bad the alarm didn’t even work because we woke up at 830… when mama went to shower, I walked him out and he left. Then I went back in my room and knocked out til 1240… lol, woke up and ate &then attempted to get started on homework, but that didn’t work out at all… fuck, I really don’t wanna read Grapes of Wrath or do my stupid fucking isearch. Wtf)’: I hate school; this is supposed to be a fucking break, ugh. But I didn’t even do homework; I sat and talked on aim… Aim’s such a distraction, lol! But something unexpected happened, and it was interesting but it’s all towards the positive, so I’m not complaining. Funny how things work out. Then got ready, and went to Souplantation for dinner. Got home and little cousins were sleeping over and they were so hyper and loud and were running everywhere around the house! So loud…
Then at midnight, baby came over &I was on the computer doing something so he was waiting for me in my room… lol. Brian brought over snacks because we were going to have a “picnic” LOL &i had a liter worth of dr. pepper and we got straws and drank from it, hahahah! Then we seriously laid on my bed and did our SAT math homework, forrealzies… that’s what we do when he comes over… (: we’re such good kids! Then we just hung out, looked at Warner’s 2007 yearbook and talked. It was cute because I was completely sitting on him and we were just talking. I loved it; simple little things like that just make everything perfect. Stayed up talking and hanging out til 6 something and then we knocked out and woke up around 1030ish. Then we laid in bed a bit more and then we put on music from the CD that he put together. We painted and he said my circle for the happy face was perfect, lol and then he turned my yellow happy face into a sun! -_- hahah, then we went to the piano in the living room and I played the piano and baby sang! Hehehe, played Bad Day by Daniel Powter &Hero by Enrique Iglesias &My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion. Then baby left at 1145ish &ever since then, I’ve just been here, debating on if I should take out my homework or not… AND I needa finish the SAT shit. AND I gotta clean… fucccccck. I can’t believe its Friday already. Where did the week go): I need more ‘no school’ time!!!!!! Spring break needs to slow it's ass down):
Friday, April 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment