Welcome 2010!!!!! This New Years started out so gooood, like it was amazing. I LOVE CAMARILLO, that’s where I spent it of course. New Years night, starting driving up there at like freaking 1030pm &got there at like, 10 minutes before the countdown LOL &MJ lost her turtle, IN THE CAR. How do you do that you ask? I have no idea -___- she was holding the tub with the turtle in it &fell asleep? And I guess the turtle fell out? And now we can’t find it, we really can’t… To this day we still haven’t found it… disgusting right? I know -___- Anyways, so countdown &then Charlie texted me from 290348384 miles away to say Happy New Years! And a few others texted/called too so it was cute (: Then I knocked out cause I was tired as fuck.
Next day we all had the plan to go to Mount High with everyone in my extended family in Camarillo except everyone was totally lagging on it. So since Christina’s mom and I were already ready, we went to go get Starbucks to drink(: and then we turned out to get some for everyone else who wanted it… which was a total of nine cups… I got a venti zebra with a pump of hazelnut (: I always get that… minus the fact that it was a venti, usually it’s a grande, but whateves lol! Anyways, so went to Cecilia’s house and arranged all the car seatings &drove there watching Transformers, hahah Yee, it was fun. I love the snow; it’s so beautiful up there in the mountains. And watching all the younger kids play and sled and shit, was just so cute! Yeah, that really was the best start to my 2010 year♥ I really am just that simple to please, snow and I’m good right? Ahah, didn’t get home til like 6ish &then just hung out at Christina’s, then Christina and I became super efficient when everyone else left to bed and crap &we did our homework!!!!!! Yes, we really did. We sat down &did whatever homework we had until past midnight, WITHOUT anyone telling us to! We’re amazing kids, I know(=
Then the day after that, the 2nd, everyone met up again &we went to Pasadena for the Rose Float Viewing which was pretty much incredible with all the effort you could easily tell was put into it. They’re so beautiful! Mhm so spent a few hours there &then went back to Camarillo and rest up a bit. Then 6ish, went to BJ’s for my early birthday dinner<3 And then my little cousin Cecilia complained to her daddy that she never got a birthday dinner for her birthday, when she turned nine…. On December 2nd…. So I asked if she wanted to share it with me, and it’d be my early birthday dinner and her late birthday dinner combined, and she was so happy<3 my little babygirl is the most adorable little kid on earthhh(: So that birthday dinner super nice, because everyone was there! and I absolutely love BJ’s! the restaurant… not the sexual one of course! Ahaha, yeee, so that was pretty fun! Then afterwards, Cecilia’s parents wanted to take me on a movie date for my birthday, so we decided to go to the 1035pm showing of Sherlock Holmes at the Thousand Oaks new theatre, which was really super nice cause everything’s all new and you choose your own seats and the theatre room is the biggest theatre room EVER!(: &Since we didn’t get home til about 1am, we decided to just go over and sleep at Cecilia’s house.
Woke up the next morning because Hans was on the computer on Cartoonnetwork.com or something to watch his Pokémon shows…. He’s 5… -___- seriously, kids these days! LOL, then Cecilia decides to make breakfast for us, which was REALLY good. I was watching her get out the ingredients and everything and her tiptoeing to make our breakfast and it was so adorable! Then afterwards, Mom came to pick Christina and me up to go back to Christina’s house to shower and change and get ready for the mall(: Got new clothes and early birthday presents from one of my aunties, &finally got Jonathan’s super late Christmas present, hehehe… Yeah, I love shopping so much! Mhm, and then after shopping, went home and watched Nancy Drew because I’ve never seen that movie. I like Emma Roberts sometimes &sometimes I’m not really into her… Idk, that movie was just whatever, esp when I had just seen Sherlock Holmes a few hours before didn’t help to boost that movie, LOL And then when Charlie finally got home from Tahoe, he was too tired to come see me ): so he just called me instead… which is good enough I guess<3 Yee, and then at like, late 9pm left to go back to Westminster ): I always hate leaving there, I wanna cry. I love it there…
And then school the next day, fucking gay because I was dead tired! -__- But I got through the day &the day after that, and after that… school’s a bust to my life, I swear. Wednesday 6-8pm had to go back to school for musical theatre rehearsal and we’re going to be doing that for the next three weeks or so... Until the show, which is on January 29th, it’s FORSURE this time, I promise. LOL, yesterday was so cute! After zero period, Julie calls me asking where I was so she could give me my present because she didn’t wanna carry it around, so we met at my locker and she gave me cupcakes &a cute ass card! She’s so adorable! And that smart little girl even made extra cupcakes in case other kids wanted some and she’d give it to them instead of letting them take mines. Isn’t that the sweetest thing?! And then Diane gave me a few birthday balloons that were so cute(: In Precalc honors second period, Mr. Hawkes and the class made me stand on top of the chair so they could sing happy birthday to me… I could’ve sworn I felt my face getting hot, but it was so sweet of them even though all eyes were on me (and my ass to whoever was in the back of me) LOL, then fourth period Mr. Coupe was calling me birthday girl… &when Ben and I were both going to the trash to throw something away and ran into each other, Coupe was like, Whoa, birthday girl almost got ran over! Hahah, &then home♥ &Jonathan and Anson came over for a while to hang out. Then dad came home and took us kids out to El Pollo Loco to eat &went around afterwards to buy things for today’s party(: Got home and cleaned around a bit, did my nails, and then knocked out at about 1230am.
Woke up this morning to a bunch of calls &texts &facebook posts… hahah, THANKS EVERYBODY<3 yeee, it’s my motherfucking birthday, FINALLY. After all those days of counting down, Whooo! Seventeeeeeeeen, one more year til legal right?! Ahahah! Can't wait for tonight<3
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

your blogs are allllwaaayzzz long, i'm sorry i can't go to your thing today, love you babygirl, we had a nice chat :)!!
ReplyDelete