So at temple on Sunday, we did the ceremony for moving up to the higher levels (: Yay, finally! And we took our final tests, which weren’t too bad I guess… We didn’t really do much that Sunday, just hung out kinda. &then when I got home, Catherine came! &she brought me cake for my late birthday! What a sweetheart! &then we sat down on the couch and caught up and talked about life! &then we decided to go to the mall, so we left &went shopping, didn’t get much though: three tops. Plus, we didn’t have that much time, cause we only had like, an hour to go around since we got there at 5, which was pretty late since the mall closes at like, six ): Then, we went out to eaaat dinner &came home and hung out, then watched The Time Traveler’s Wife(: I love Rachel McAdams, she’s so beautiful. Knocked out at three, &then woke up at 10. Got ready right away to go to get Catherine’s car tires rotated &oil change. Walked around in the rain because we were going places, like the asian garden mall since it was right there… &hung out(: Then when we got back at like, 1ish, Catherine left to go back on her way to UCLA again because she had a lot of homework ):
After she left, I was about to start on MY homework, but I didn’t feel like it… so I didn’t. At three, I had an appointment at the doctor’s for my physical and some shots that I haven’t gotten, so we went to that. I had to get 4 shots total!): But since you’re apparently not allowed to get more than two shots (one on each arm), I only got two for now, and I’ll have to come back for two more next week or sometime later on… ): I hadn’t gotten a shot in such a long time… And then after that, I went to my eye doctor cause I wanted to get my eyesight rechecked &it’s been a year, so I had to anyways. So my degrees went up, of course): BUT, I finally got contaaaacts! My eye doctor was telling me to be an eyelash model cause of how “beautiful” my eyelashes are. Is there even such of a thing as an eyelash model!? LOL! Then, Bao called and we talked on the phone for the longest time since FOREVER because things have been so busy… I’ve missed my bestfriend<3 &now she’s finally approving of my guy, kinda... not that he’s mine, right?(; LOL, &after all that, ONE TREE HILL was baack! Omfg, I was so happy!!! I’ve missed my show so much<3 It’s amaazing, the girls are so pretty…
The next morning, I actually woke up for school on time, but it took me like, five minutes just to put on my right contact, &like, 3 seconds to put on my left contact, it was weird… &then I went online to say morning to my baby, and he replied, with a full on conversation, right before school started! Lol(: Made my day, and then at school it was freezing cold! Alema and I traded jackets cause his was all warm and big and soft in the inside and I was just wearing the Edison sweater, lol! It was so big on me though! I got so wet too, stupid rain. And the school was on lockdown, and it was just, -___- hectic. Plus the tornado that was coming was on PCH, which is 2/3 blocks from Edison! Everyone in the class was panicking. It was funny cause the class that had the lockdown for me was musical theatre, so we were like, uh, are we ACTING scared or what… LOL! I’m just glad nothing happened and we got to go home, safe and sound.
Brian: Baby I just realized
Brian: Edisons too dangerous, you should transfer to westminster(:
Hehehe, I actually got the open enrollment transfer papers in the mail yesterday… =/ My mind was set on staying at Edison! Wtf is this!? ): Brian Duong can not be the reason for my transfer! -___- boys should not affect my decision this much, right? Forrealzies. But he’s just so cute… (:
Like today, how after the keyclub meeting, I was hanging out with Rachel waiting for the bus so I could get home, &right when the bus comes and I get on, I get a phone call from Anson and Brian, saying they were going to come see me(: Surprise visit from baby!♥ It was adorable! Anson drives scary): I can’t believe Cathy trusts him with the car... but yeah, we just hung out at my house. Anson was on the computer, doing his stupid mafia shit and whatever it was that he was doing -__- and he kept talking to Jason, who actually likes Anson, weird… LOL, &Brian's just adorable(: I love seeing my handsome<3 Having him surprise me made my daaay, even if it was raining! He came in the rain!(: &after a while, Anson went to go pick up his girlfriend and took Brian with him): &then Jennifer and Jonathan came by so Jennifer could fix my two shirts that I ripped… she’s always fixing my clothes… I love Jennifer<3 hehehe, and she gave me the note that Brian gave her to give to me cause he didn’t know he was going to come see me today (: Total last minute, total surprise. It was adorable. I have the sweetest most cutest boy in the whole world, my Taylor Laut- I mean, Hehehe, Brian H. Duong…(: I wanna put what the H stands for, but I know he doesn’t like it, so I won’t… I miss him, he’s so cute with his little naps afterschool &how he’s badass and copies labs and doesn’t do it -___- and how he wants to move with me to Camarillo &make me breakfast every morning with my little cousins(:
I hate school. I have so much AP physics shit to do: 6 labs due tomorrow, a written part of the test tomorrow, multiple choice test on Friday, old AP problems due tomorrow, &extra credit mousetrap. And that’s JUST for AP physics alone, without even including the book homework -___- God, I have so much shit, I hate AP physics, I honestly give up in that class. I have a solid C right now, but I know that I’m going to fail the tests tomorrow and Friday, already causing it to go down to a lower C &then I’ll fosho fail the finals, causing it to go down even more, making my grade a D, which is horrible. I can NOT get a D, goddamnit. Fuck, I hate school so much. I’m so over junior year, people are right when they say junior year’s the worst, it really is work wise. I hate it. I’m glad I don’t go to work anymore too, because if then, oh fuck I’d be screwed big time. Even now I’m screwed. But I have time to do this blog post right? Yeah, well, I could totally be using this time to put my efforts into AP physics, but that’s how badly I’ve given up in that class. I purposely go to class late just so I’d skip the beginning of class where he checks off the homework, because I don’t even do it. He doesn’t even ask me for the homework anymore when I do arrive because I really just don’t do it -__- &then in Precalc honors, I just failed the last test before the finals, and now I have exactly a fucking 79.9% in the class, can you be anymore borderline than that?! Seriously?! ): &same with English, where I have a high 78% or something, and the rest are all just borderline Bs to As. I’ve slacked so much these past years, esp since middle school but now I’ve realized middle school, was nothing. I miss those carefree days. Fuck, I wanna go back in time ):
The only thing good about junior year so far, is Brian. And of course, my friends and my birthday and all that good stuff from junior year, but… okay, fine everything is good junior year, I just hate this semester ending finals grades crap. It just feels so overwhelming all at once! ): I miss my baby, I miss my Brian. Everything’s just so perfect with him right now<3 There's so much other shit going on in life, no one even knooooows. Him and Jennifer are honestly the two most important that are keeping me up. They always make me happy.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment