So yesterday was pretty funnnnn(: after finals of course, cause finals sucked ass. I failed big time on AP physics and Precalc honors, no joke. I didn’t know jack shit. I even almost slept on the AP physics one… &my math one was just, horribly hard. This is what bites me in the ass when I take smart classes, FAILURE -_- But whateves, I’m over it. &I keep staying up late talking to people, like Brian, and Jennifer and Kevin. Omfg, Kevin… we have a master plan!!! Hahaha, I can’t say on here though, but it’s totally a solid plan, lmfao! I was going to go to bed at like, 1030 and he had to IM me and then we talked all the way past 12 something and he knocked out, lol.
kevin kim: i miss you
kevin kim: in ways
jessiicaphamm: wtf was the "in ways" for
kevin kim: in ways duh
kevin kim: i cant fully miss you
jessiicaphamm: the skedaddles way!
kevin kim: cause youre taken
kevin kim: its not allowed
kevin kim: for me to fully miss you
jessiicaphamm: oh yes, kevin plays by the rules NOW
kevin kim: hahaha
kevin kim: ADMIT IT
kevin kim: YOU MISS ME
jessiicaphamm: "i cant fully miss you
jessiicaphamm: cause im taken
jessiicaphamm: and thats not allowed"
kevin kim: HAHAHA
kevin kim: touche
kevin kim: touche
(: I'm amazing, hehehehehehehehe
After school yesterday, I had Erika drop me off at West High because fucking Anson didn’t wanna go to the beach! Dumbshit, so I went to West instead. Except Erika and I were taking our time driving there cause we stopped for gas and went the long way and shit and Anson was getting pissed off, HAHAH(: Finally got to West and the car was already filled up with the guys: Anson, Jonathan, Don, Thach, and Brian. &there was no room for me!): Thach was like “Get in the back!” What a meanie): But it was him who went in the back, lmfao!(: Dropped him off and went to Jonathan/Anson’s house, had a private talk with Jonathan behind closed doors while waiting for Cathy to come! Then Cathy, Anson, Brian, and I drove to drop off Don at his house &then we double dated (:
Went to Corner Bakery at Bella &then went to go play pool for seriously like, thirty minutes… so pointless, BUT it was cute cause our boys are so immature in their own cute little ways. &both Cathy and I kinda failed at pool AT FIRST, &then our boys would stand right next/behind us and teach us how to do it “properly” and then I ended up making it in the hole myself(; My boyfriend was pretty proud of me, hehehe. &then, it was either Cathy or Anson who suggested going to Chuck E. Cheese, so we did…. LMFAO! We seriously did hahahah! That place looked so small! I swear it used to be bigger way back then when I was in love with it… Hahahah, &then me and Brian did our little Chuck E. Cheese sketch picture(: I’m actually looking at it RIGHT NOW as I type this…(: I don’t really like it anymore.. I did when we were there, now I wanna new one… hahah, next time!! Mmm, yeah and we just hung out at Chuck E. Cheese for a while with all those little kids running around everywhere &then we left and went to Tasteas. Got our drinks, and dropped Brian off. By then it was like, I think almost 5ish? Anson &Cathy drove me back to Edison because I had rehearsal for the show, WHICH IS TOMRROW. Fuck, we’re so not ready… and yeah(: When mom picked me up to go home, we stopped by Del Taco cause I was craving their crispy fish tacos, even though we apparently got lobster at home? LOL, but yeah, yummy<3 &then I totally planned on sleeping early, but I didn’t til like, 1130):
Mhm, school today was normal. I got to school thirty minutes late. No joke, first period finals class started at 8, I got there at 830. But it’s okay cause like, at 810 I called Aimee to tell her to tell Rosemont I was going to be late to class… lol, FAILED the French test, oh wells… &then went to study period, then lunch &then musical theatre. Rehearsed &went through as much scenes as possible &then I stayed there afterschool til 6, seriously. So I was in that class from 1130-6, rehearsing, painting, talking, eating, everything. We got pizza &she bought sour gummy worms! And they reminded me of Brian cause he loves those! And Jey and I went into the teacher’s faculty lounge and got soda out of the nonstudent vending machines… hahah I’m debating on if I should stay in that class for next semester or switch out, I only needed this one semester to complete my requirements for performing arts, so I really don’t need this anymore since I already had one semester of it my freshman year. Hmm, idk… cause JoJo might not even be our teacher anymore, so I wouldn’t really want another teacher. I love JoJo, <3 Ahh, the show’s tomorrow!!!! I’m stoked, but I’m not at the same time, hahah! Jennifer’s going and Jonathan’s going forsure(: Tickets range from 3-5 dollars, and Jennifer goes
Jennifer: you better be good
Jennifer: i'm spending money to see you prance around the stage!
That’s what I have to deal with, that kinda attitude. No encouragement, no nothing. Just “you BETTER be good” -__- I know, wtf right?! HAHAHAH(; Mmm, I guess we’ll just have to see how tomorrow goesssss, ahh. I have finals tomorrow for history and English, I’m pretty confident in history, but I’m not in English. But it’s not like I’m doing anything to help it though… honestly, FORREALZIES, I haven’t studied for any of my finals this semester, really. Straight up, I haven’t, at all. Hm, so over school!!!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment