Friday, January 22, 2010

my baby makes me smile.

Soooo, I failed my AP Physics test, big time. You know how people exaggerate and talk about how bad they did and all that petty stuff about how they think they did on a test when they really know they did perfectly fine and are just complaining for the heck of it? Well, I’m not doing that, AT ALL. I FAILED IT, major. Like, Thursday’s part of the test was about 19 written out work problems and I did 5. And even then, I’m more than positive they were the wrong answers, complete guess. I didn’t know jack shit. Epic mother fucking fail. I even came to class 10 minutes late that day, so I walked in all loud and shit, fucking gay. ): I left everything else on the test blank, I didn’t even try. I honestly gave up, even Dane saw my paper and was like, wtf Jessica! -__- Ugh, and then I went into first period to put my books and shit down and Aimee wanted to go to Starbucks so I was like, fine… even though it’s fucking sprinkling like crazy. So we told Rosemont to not mark us late even though we’re going to be, and we walked there, in the sprinkling water rain… &just talked and got our regulars: grande zebra mocha(: Yum, and then we went back to school, 15 minutes late. But she didn’t even start teaching, they were all just sitting there chilling and we didn’t really start until 10 minutes after we got in. and even then we were just fucking around, I was looking at a magazine the whole time about how Heidi Montag got 10 fucking plastic surgeries, crazy maan. I thought she was still pretty before the surgeries! Now she’s just, stiff and shit with all that work done. And she’s still planning to get MORE work done in the future. She’s already a triple D in boobs too! Whatever, her life, her money. Crazy celebrities who don’t even need it!

ANYWAYS, so I went through the day, spent lunch with Gissele and her girls in Mrs. Temple’s room cause it was freezing raining cold and wet outside, and then me and Gigi ended up not even going to class. BUT we came back to our classes in the end so our teachers and class knew we were there (: Dude for musical theatre, we’re having our rehearsals Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday from 5-9pm, everyday. The week of finals -__- Fucking shit’s gay): I’m going to hate finals so much this year! Ugh): So mom picked me up afterschool &we went home. Then I forgot how but I said something about driving to my mom &I was like, YOU HAVE TO LET ME DRIVE SOMETIME!!! &I grabbed the keys and she takes it and walks away and I was like, WTF! And she turns and goes, “are you going to drive or not?” And I was like :O so we get in the car and go around the neighborhood a few times &then she goes “So would you be able to drive to the supermarket or are you too scared?” and I was like -___- wtf, wow. And so I’m like, “I can do it, Mom.” &I make the turn out and she goes, “Let’s get gas first.” And I was like, “wtf, you finally let me take the car out and you’re making me help you run errands -__-, wow mom, wow.” So now I finally know how to get gas! Whoo, &then we drove to the supermarket so she could pick up something. And I go see Kimmy’s daddy at his work cause last time, when I told him I was going to go there to get Catherine’s car fixed, we ended up not going, so I came to tell him that we never came because, yeah… &then I decided I needed to return some library books, so I drove back home, picked up the book and drove to the library and dropped it off &took the long way home(: hehehehehehe, I love driving♥

So today, for school, I woke up late, again. Well, I woke up, but it was raining like shit, so I was like, fuck it. So I laid back down, and knocked out for another hour waking up at 630, last as fuck ): Got ready and LEFT the house at 7, so major late. Got to school, 15-20 minutes late &everyone’s all quiet and sitting taking the second part of the AP physics test): I hate being late, but esp on test days, when everyone’s just sitting there in their seats quietly and you walk in and start making noise with your shit, I hate it -__- but I’m ALWAYS late, esp on test days, fml. Classes were whatever today, no biggie. I was just glad to leave!

Got home and rummaged my house for the car keys because idk where they are since my mom hid them from me when she found out I was taking the car out ): But I couldn’t find it! She hid it good ): I couldn’t find it anywhere! So I just gave up after I broke something looking for it… ): And then I just legitimately cleaned the house. It was pretty nice when I was done cause I wouldn’t have to do it later and I had the rest of the Friday to do whatever I wanted other than clean(= &then I talked on the phone with Anson for like, half an hour &I was in the garage, and when I came back into my house, some person was just standing there in my house looking towards the dining room, and I was like, wtf! Some stranger’s at my house! :O and she turns around &its just Jennifer, letting herself in… letting herself do whatever she wanted… in my house… like always… LOL gave me a heart attack, I swear! And then, she gave me my two shirts and some of my money &her and Jonathan stayed over for a bit, and Jonathan played Farmville and Fishville on facebook with MJ -____- me and Jennifer are such mature teens compared to Jonathan, he’s like a little tiny kid boy! So cute, so cute. And then Jonathan left for a bit to go pick up Nicky &when he came back, Jennifer and I locked him out… and he couldn’t get in, HAHAHAHAH, poor baby… <3 LMFAO, it was so funny, (: I love Jonathan though, love teasing him, cause I can!

Then after a while, they left &Peter and I talked on the phone cause he has his birthday plans tomorrow &I was getting updated on them, and he ended up coming over to my house(: He drove here &then we were just sitting in his car hanging out &I convinced him to let me drive!!!! And he did, and having me drive around the neighborhood, turned out to be driving all the way to Vincent’s house to go see Brian, Anson and Vincent… Lol, I was driving under pressure though! Cause Peter had to leave soon, I had to get back home cause MJ and Jason didn’t even know I was really gone, I didn’t know where Vincent lived and what streets I was driving on til I reached them. I fucking passed one stop sign without stopping… and almost passed another one but Peter told me ahead of time &then I didn’t yield to another one of the drivers on the left hand side of me, so if that car drove, I would’ve been in the accident.. shit, hahaha, I really don’t suck this much! It was just under a lot of circumstances! If i was just driving just cause, maan hahaha, I can do this shit easy!(; But yeah, got to Vincent’s house finally, got out of the car &went to maaah baby Brian<3 And Anson was talking to Peter &I met Vincent and yeah… It was so weird though cause when Brian had his arms around me, my head blanked out for like, 4 seconds. And I just got all dizzy and I couldn’t see anything, everything was blurred out. And I was going to fucking fall, but I caught myself up and cause Brian had his arms around my waist so he had me in balance, but I felt so fucking weird. It wasn’t right; I thought I was going to faint right there, no joke. I was actually scared. But the weird thing is was that it was only for a few seconds and it was over, so it was the quickest head dizziness shit ever. And then I left and Peter drove this time… &then we went back to my house, hung out and then he left at like, 645ish? His original plan was to only drop by and say hi, 5 minutes max. and then, hahaha… change of plans, obviously. LOL

When Peter left, and I went back inside, I had an IM from Brian(:
Brian: Hey baby. You are so adorable. I swear to god. You just made my day & your the cutest thing ever.
&then we were talking and he just brings up:
Brian: You know how much I smiled after I saw you?!
Brian: I was like. ..Duude vincent I can't stop smiling..
Brian: ( :
Brian: you made my WEEK
Brian: LOL
Jessiicaphamm: because i came over for a minute?!
Brian: yeah..
Brian: but it was random
Brian: and cute.
Brian: and you were adorable (;
<3333333 Why is he so amazingly adorably cutely mine?!(: I have the best boy in the whole wide world! I kinda love showing him off, I always do… Even yesterday, I was showing some of my friends in French class his picture on my camera from my birthday party and dim sum, hehehe. Even the hot white girls at Edison think he’s cute!!!! Cause he’s my baby, of course he’s cute : ) Hehehe, I miss him already. I only got to see him for a few minutes today cause Peter and I had to leave, we weren’t even supposed to be going out like that! Badasses, I know. LOL, but just those few minutes were worth risking the drive and all that to have my Brian hug me and have his arms around me. He’s so handsome(: I love his hair, and his jacket. I only really like him because of his hair and navy jacket(; I’m still waiting on his letterman jacket from Waterpolo/Swim! LMFAO, jk(; Look at all these smiley faces I keep putting on here! That’s how much I’m smiling because of him, forrealzies.

No comments:

Post a Comment