So last night after I blogged and whatnot, crazy shit happened. And I was just, so overwhelmed. I don’t think I’ve had this much crap since middle school, not including the whole summer situation cause that was waaay beyond drama, that was just unbelievable shit to deal with. But seriously, I was so over it. Too much crap, I swear. But talking on the phone 3waying with Brian and Andrew after what happened &before actually sleeping at like, 1AM really helped. They’re such good guys, both super sweet and nice and caring. I’m already really comfortable with both of them, I totally just love my friends.
I woke up this morning at like, 9am &went to shower and shit and got ready for Jennifer and my date(: &after I was finally all ready, I just stayed online and talked to Brian and Vincent til Jennifer came so we could go. Jonathan and Brian were so jealous, it was so cutely obvious. Our boys are so cute! Hehehe, and while we were driving to our destination for our date, I get a call from Brian and he basically just called me because he was leaving soon &“just wanted to hear my voice.” Isn’t he adorable?! I can’t say that enough, he’s so sweet. And when I was telling Brian how romantic the mountains were with Jennifer and everything, he asked to talk to her. And when he did, he told her he was jealous that she got to spend time on a date with me, and if she always takes me out to romantic dates like this, LOL. Kabuki’s! Hehehe, yum<3 &she reminds him of how he got to spend all his time with me yesterday and started laughing about her comment about us in the room together, "talking about life," HAHAHAH(;
But yeah, finally got to our date destination after a 50 minute drive and just did our thing, and done(= Took Jennifer home afterwards and then I went straight to Quyen’s for dance practice. Practice lasted about 5 hours &we basically just perfected it, or in the process of perfecting it. Totally going to be amaazing, I really like the couple’s dance. Then on my way home, I dropped by Aunt Amy’s house to give her money for the bare minerals and she gave me cookies and cream ice cream cake from Cold stones! Yummy(: And then I checked my computer when I got into the house &Brian had IMed me while I was gone and away saying that he blamed my cake from yesterday was making him nauseous ): I don’t think my cake poisoned him! That’ll suck): Poor baby, I hope he feels better<3 And when he was feeling “like shit,” and I told him to go to sleep and rest, he still asked about my day.
Brian: I just wanna know how my babys dayy went (:
Isn’t he just the sweetest boy in the world or what?! I’m really happy for the most part, it all takes time and it’s all “one step at a time.” It’s funny cause when people watch movies like John Tucker Must Die, they talk about how a boy calling his girl “baby” or “honey” or “sweetie” or those little nicknames could possibly mean they’re cheating cause they’re just calling a name that they’d call everybody, but I really think it’s so cute when a guy calls his girl that. But only if it’s a real thing, not just messing around calling a girl whatever they wanted. I was thinking about it yesterday, and I can’t see any guy calling Bao by a sweet little nickname. I can only see her being Bao, not "baby" or "sweetie" or anything! LOL, it’s weird how we’re so opposite yet we’re the best of friends(: Opposites attract right?! Hahah, it’s all good, I love her<3 Mhmm, temple tomorrow, great… but I’ll be looking forward to the hours to come afterwards with Catherine, who’s finally coming down from UCLA to visit again. It’s been a while since I’ve seen her, I think maybe like, 4 months?! Ahh, missing that girl and our nights together! Can’t wait! I’m tired, I’ll probably sleep soon since Brian’s resting.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment