Monday, January 11, 2010

17 years, 2 days(:

My seventeenth birthday weekend was absolutely AMAZING♥ Party went really well &I had so much fun with everyone, EVERYONE basically came. For a last minute invite party, there was a lot of fucking people… lol, my mom and I went and got a birthday cake at Givral Bakery &then she went and got another one at Van’s Bakery, and then Jonathan made me a cake, Jennifer made me cupcakes, Tony and his friends brought me a cake from Baskin Robins (: &so we had a shitload of cakes and whatnot, it was cake paradise I swear… All the guys came in these two big ass separate groups and it was so cute when they all arrived<3 I’ve missed them all so much, gosh. Spending time with them and seeing them all again just made me realize how much I just, love them. &just having everyone there that came spend time with me at such a last minute invite made me appreciate what good friends I have! They’re all such beautiful people man; I love/miss the “Warner group” so much! I’m just glad we’re all still comfortable and ourselves around each other even though a lot of us grew apart in some ways, it’s not necessarily a bad thing(= So basically all you need to know, was that the party was amazing, and worked out just as perfect as it could be. I got caked, big time… damn, LOL it’s all good, all’s fair in fun and games, hahah. Yes, that’s me being my mature 17 year old self right there, LMFAO! I loved my presents, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO CAME AND ALSO TO THOSE WHO GAVE ME PRESENTS!

Mhm, the latest a friend left was 1145/12ish, and that was Tony and Markkkk. I was so tired, I fucking knocked out like crazy after I got ready for bed, SO TIRED. And I had to wake up in time for temple at 9 the next day, but I got to skip prayer(: Yayayay! I was honestly dead tired, I barely walked and moved straight. I was still practically asleep when I was walking to class. And then during class, Brian calls me and since I couldn’t talk, I texted him on Dennis’s phone and he asked if I was down to go eat dim sum with him and the others, so I said yeaaah as long as they were down to come pick me up and let me slickly ditch temple. So Sonny came to pick me up and once I was able to get out of temple, Brian’s mom decides to not let him go): But I asked to talk to Brian’s mom and I spoke to her and in the end, I convinced her to let him go, so she did(= I know, I’m amazing<3 hehehe, she loves me! So Sonny takes me to Jonathan’s house so Jonathan and Sonny and shower and get ready and I sit on Jonathan’s bed and attempt to do my AP physics homework, which didn’t work at all… I barely even did one problem… so anyways, after those boys finish trying to look all pretty and dressed up, we went to pick up Diana &then I borrowed one of her shirts since all I had on was my temple uniform and then, we went to pick up Brian where we had to wait for HIM to shower -___- and I talked to his mom in his room while the others just sat/stood there awkwardly, LOL! Then when Brian was done, we finally got on our way to dim sum across from asian garden mall &waited for Steven to come(: Then we ate our yummy food &walked over to the asian garden mall and hung out there and walked around, then we went to Big 5 cause boys are weird and want knives/shanks or whatever and since Sonny is 19, he’s able to buy them, legally. So they stupidly got that -__- then we dropped Brian off at home to go to church): Took me home because I told my mom I had gone to dance practice and the girls were going to take me home, so took me home first and they all headed to the mall. When I got home, I asked to go to the mall and she took me there and I met up again with those losers! LOL, spent the whole day with them basically… Yeah, got two tops from forever21(: And I’m waiting on my bare minerals cause I’m getting the Get Starter Kit.

Yeee, and then when I got home from the mall, I go online and Brian aims me up and goes “Hey cutie(;” and we start talking from 830 and just ramble and talk about everything and nothing, and the next thing I knew, it was 4 am and we were just up playing 20+ questions with each other! LOL, and I was starting to get cold, so he told me to just go into my room and lay in my bed and we decided to just talk on the phone instead, so we did… Until 630ishAM, when Brian had to “get up” and get ready for school… and 630 was when I usually wake up on Mondays too to go shower before school on late start, but before I even realized it, I knocked the fuck out and didn’t wake up again until 8 because my mom woke me up -__- School starts at fucking 837am, I was going to be late. AND I didn’t shower! ): But whateves, got to school &went through my day all tired and giddy at the same time cause bad sleeping pattern kills a person’s energy and also brings it up, so confusing -___- &then got through the day, and Tony comes to pick me up from school &we just drive around and parked and hung out and I filled out his job application thing for him(: And then took me home, &I was talking to Brian, but I think he fell asleep on me…. cause he stopped talking, and last I heard of him, he just changed and was in his bed -__-
Brian: Heyy babeeeeeee!
Brian: I just woke up
Brian: I knocked out... HAHAHAHAA
I WAS RIGHT, HE KNOCKED OUT…. and now I’m here, doing this and not homework or cleaning like I should be doing… Fuck, I lag on my priorities… Ugh, I’m just so over things right now and I’m tired and I wanna sleep and I hate having to do things! FML.

Brian’s so adorable. THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment