Saturday, April 10, 2010

where did all of spring break go?

I’m really tired of formspring bullshit; bitches who don’t know what they’re talking about, faking shit out, acting tough as if they can do more than just talk. ‘KinkyJadie’ can just shut the fuck up. Girl doesn’t know what she’s talking about &she’s trying to stick her nose into something that doesn’t involve her dumbass at all. I don’t even know shit about her, other than what the anonymous lovelys are saying about her on formspring, LOL! Fucking formspring “drama,” I swear! And it’s seriously over formspring?! Wtf, obviously people can’t even directly talk, but they formspring; and it’s even anonymous sometimes too! Fuckers can talk all they want, I’m sure one day they’ll learn how dumb they are to try and start shit on formspring, esp when they can’t even back it up -_- I’m really surprised with all the crap she’s getting for what she said on my formspring, LOL. I don’t even know who started to formspring her, but now she’s getting shit for it, IT’S HILARIOUS. I really wish I knew who they were just so we could laugh together at how ridiculous this girl is. Thanks for what you’re doing though, whoever you are. I really appreciate it(‘: And whoever’s trying to be “Peter” that’s trying to break up him and Vi and talking as if Peter wants to get with me, just stop. You’re wasting your time trying to set Peter and I up cause we’ll never be together. I’m with Brian and he’s with Vi, so just stop, please. I'd rather you not waste your and my time.

Ugh, now that that’s out of the way… -__- Today was such a bittersweet day. Woke up &started to cram in the SAT homework since I didn’t touch it all week, like always. This is unfortunately going to be a horrible weekly Saturday morning routine now to cram on SAT homework that’s due at 1, lol! Didn’t even finish in time to do the essay and it was already past 12 so I had to jump in the shower and get ready. When I got out of the shower and checked the time, it was already 1240 -__- Where the fuck does all this time go?! It goes by so fast, and then you’re like, wtf, I thought I had time to do this and that too, but you really don’t. Ugh, I hate it when that happens. So I threw on a purple vneck, black jeans, and flats &lightly put on my bare minerals and blow dried my hair and then grabbed my SAT shit and left. Did my eye makeup in the car just in time to arrive in front of the class. Brian came late because he was coming from camp &he went home to shower and pick up his stuff for SAT. Class wasn’t that bad today, Brian kept on saying I was being mean to him when I really wasn’t… I’m never mean(‘: hahaha, and I was really hungry cause I barely ate anything so he was like, I’ll feed you when we get to Islands later. So my tummy started feeling okay again and stopped acting hungry cause it knew baby was gonna feed it later at Sonny’s birthday dinner, hehehe.

After class, dropped by H Mart with grandma and mama and siblings &then headed home and right when I got home, Jennifer came in and we got ready together and did our makeup and changed and stuff. While I was doing my eye shadow, Brian called and said he couldn’t come -__- At first, I seriously thought he was kidding and was just saying that so he’d surprise me by being there when I came, but then he was being forrealzies &it killed my mood of getting ready. I didn’t even wanna get ready anymore, seriously ruined it. And I was even more pissed and annoyed because I couldn’t even be mad at him because it wasn’t his fault for not being able to go anymore! Stupid camp; I now hate camp. I hate hate hate hate camp!!!! I barely got to spend time with him over spring break because I’ve been in Camarillo &the past days I’ve been back, we’ve been busy just doing our own things and today was supposed to be our day together. We were supposed to go to SAT class for those four hours and then go out until night time together. And we didn't even get to! I honestly thought he was kidding when he called, I swear. I can’t believe he had to go back to camp, freaking stupid camp. I’m really mad at camp right now since I can’t be mad at him -_- I’m trying very hard not to be bitter about this but it seriously sucked):

But after Jennifer and I finished getting ready, we headed over to Islands and everyone was already there &Jennifer and I shared one of their burgers and endless fries. Jennifer and I always share food, it’s so cute(‘: Her and Jonathan are just so cute together, I always blog about how cute they are after I spend time with them… lol, man, so much love from me to them, hehehe. Took pictures and shit &then walked around with Sonny, Jonathan, Jennifer, Leon, Nicky, Kyle, Patrick, Tina, and Diana. Kyle is getting so influenced by Leon… and it’s not in a good way at all! ): Poor kid’s getting corrupted!!!! I have to admit; I can’t help but laugh though… LOL, so cute in a way… hahahah! I love my friends; they seriously are just so funny! Throughout the night though, I wished Brian could’ve been there, it would’ve been nice having my boyfriend with me since Jennifer and Jonathan disappeared from the group for a while, lol. Gosh, I’m still so bitter about it! ): Freaking camp, ugh. Saw Bao’s mom with Annie &Shrek -_- And just hung out with everyone til mama came and picked me up.

Got home and realized I have so much shit to do before school on Monday… How did time pass this fast? Is it really just one day away from school? Not once did I read any part of the Grapes of Wrath, not even one word of it. And I have to read like, 2308420384 chapters &do a reading log on it. AND I have no note cards and source cards for my isearch. I have no written text to find any research on! Fuck my life, how will I get this all done by Sunday night? I won’t. I can’t. There’s just no fucking way.

No comments:

Post a Comment