Monday, April 26, 2010

ONE TREE HILL TONIGHT!!!!!!

Mm, so this past week, I’ve been pretty stuffed with homework, except that can’t really be my excuse for not blogging cause I’ve just been plain lazy. I kinda want to just delete my blog so I don’t have this anxiety to blog about everyday that goes by. Not that it’s that big of a deal, but sometimes I’ll sit there and be like, when did I last blog… hah, &then when I do blog, I feel like typing out everything I remember from the days that past so it’s kinda pointless cause I don’t see why anyone would care to read what I’ve done in the past few days… LOL but we’ll see.

But on Sunday the 18th, I had family over from Vietnam and Florida and it was just so great hanging out with them. Catherine even came over from UCLA to spend time with us so there was a family gathering at my place(: I really love family gatherings; it’s all about spending good quality time with your family. At around 330am after they left, I was sleeping and was woken up by Brian’s phone call because he wanted to come over. So he comes over at that freaking time &we’re laying in bed for a bit and he just randomly goes, “It’s so hot in here” when it’s like freezing cold at around 4am and he asks me if he could take off his sweater, and I’m like, wtf? Cause he asked me for permission to take off his sweater? Lol, that weird kid! Hahah, and then before he took it off, he asked if I could see him and if I could use my cell phone to shine a light on him so he could take off his sweater, so I was like, wtf? Because why does he need me to watch him take off his sweater -_- he was being so weird! And so I just did what he said &held the light and when he was taking off his sweater, I see the words “Will you go to prom with me?” on his t-shirt &I was like, :O it was pretty cute, and then he told me himself to just say yes cause I just sat there all surprised, LOL! Who would expect that at freaking 4am like that!!! Hahah, and then after a while, baby left to go home in time to get ready for school &I went back to knocking out cause I can(: hehehe, school that day was whatevers, I’m over it, hah.

Tuesday, I stayed home from school!!! Yessss, it was so nice! I love not going to school, it’s such a great feeling(‘: So I woke up, showered, got ready &drove over to mainsqueeze’s dad’s auto shop to have him fix my window cause something was being weird with it, so he fixed it before my driving test &then mama and I headed over to Costa Mesa’s dmv so I could take my test! My appointment was at 1030 &we got there at 10, and it was so crowded! Fucking crazy shit, I swear. But we waited in line &we met this woman and her son there also waiting to take the driving test, also at 1030 just like me. The four of us just stood there and conversed, they were really nice. He was pretty cute too. But it’s not like I’d ever see him again for the rest of my life, I don’t even know his name. Not that I care, because I have Brian of course… lol! Freaking appointment was at 1030 but our driving test didn’t even start until 1130, fucking lagged as fuck -_- And having it lagged made me more nervous because the whole time waiting, I was like OMFG OMFG OMFG! Hahahah, so nerve wrecking! Took the test and everything went pretty well! It was way easier than I imagined! UNTIL I turned in to end the driving test… So at the dmv to turn into the parking lot to end my test, there was a car coming out of the dmv in front of me &so as I turned, I turned too early causing me to not have enough space to fully complete my turn without running over the curb… so I “rolled onto and over the curb” which is an automatic fail ): What sucked was that it was at the very end of my driving test! Otherwise, I would’ve passed! Stupid fucking last minute fails!!!! )’: When we parked to end it, I already knew I failed cause of the curb hitting, so I expected it, but it sucked to hear it ): it was really lame cause my instructor guy complimented me so it was so bittersweet! He said that I have “really good control over the car and driving” &that I’d “definitely pass the next time I take it.” He had so much faith in me(‘: too bad it wasn’t enough to just pass me… darns, oh wells, next time!! But failing my drivers test definitely ruined my mood for my nonschool day): the rest of the day was just whateves, hah.

Wednesday, Brian and I didn’t talk from 630am until about 9pm something cause we were both being stubborn and didn’t wanna call each other, and then baby gave in and made the first move to talk to me, hehehe But that day, Jonathan dropped Jennifer off at my house afterschool &he was really cute. Because before he went to pick up Jennifer, him and I were on the phone &I saw someone’s tweet about boba, so I was like, oh man, I want boba… and he was like, “are you trying to hint to me that you want me to pick you up boba later?” &I was like, no… cause I really wasn’t, I was just stating what I saw on the tweet and how it sounded good at the moment. So when he came by with Jennifer, he walked up with me holding a Jamba Juice drink &was like, “I know this isn’t boba but it’s close enough(:” It was so cute, hehehe, then Jonathan left and Jennifer and I made burgers! We grilled up the meat thing, cut up lettuce and tomatoes, put on the cheese and stuffz &we made our own burgers, plus Jason’s and MJ’s too!(: Then after consuming our burgers, we attempted to do homework like we planned, except that didn’t work out too well cause we just started talking about anything and everything &time totally went by quickly! Then we started to draw things for each other… so we ended up making each other’s names with our boyfriend’s names and little pictures that symbolize our relationships(‘: hehehe, after spending hours with me, Jennifer left &I myself tried doing homework, which barely worked out, hah.

Thursday was whateves; all that really happened was that I rescheduled my driving test to May 6th because Patrick told me there was an opening! Thanks Patrick Ho! If not, I would’ve taken it on May 11th, which isn’t so bad either, but whateves, I wanna get it done so I can have my license asap! I hope I pass this time, I’m so mad for failing the first time cause of such a stupid mistake!! Then at midnight, baby came over &he was supposed to leave at 5am to go back home to give himself time to get ready for school, but we fucking overslept to the max and didn’t wake up until about 640. And by that time, we were really fucking late. The sun was already out &we could hear my mom and brother outside awake -_- And his mom called his phone a shitload of time; she even called me ): And it sucked even more because baby has a zero period so his class was at 7am! He was already screwed so we just had to wait for a time where my mom wasn’t outside so we could get him out of the house without any trouble so baby just stayed in my room while I got ready for school. We got Cathy to cover for us, so that was good but it still sucked cause it was horrible that we overslept that bad!)’: Got babe out of the house at 730ish &then i left for school. There was an assembly that day for Prom &Battle of the Sexes 2010 so that happened between 2nd and 4th period. After 4th, I went straight home and cleaned up and did whatever so I could get ready early to get ready for my double date with baby, taatg &my #1 boy(:

Got picked up by Jennifer at around almost 6ish, which was already the later time than we had wanted, then on our way in the car back to her place, baby called and said he was dropped off at West so Jennifer took the phone &gave him the directions to walk to her place cause it’s literally right there across the street. Except Jennifer was feeling a little evil that day and wanted to give Brian the wrong directions, hahah! We picked him up at the Golden Nugget or some place like that… LOL &then went back to her house and Jennifer got ready while Brian wanted to sleep on Kimberly’s bed but he couldn’t cause apparently taatg and I talked too loud -_- Then finally at 7 something, Jonathan came and got us and by then we would only have half an hourish til the WHS talent show started so we just decided to miss the beginning of it cause we were supposed to go on the dinner date first. Went to Kabuki because Jennifer and Jonathan were craving sushi &Jennifer picked Kabuki so we went there &it felt like we were waiting forever for our booth &for our food to come! So we didn’t even finish eating til about 9… definitely late for the show… hah… Walking back to the parking lot structure to the car, saw Anthony &then when we were getting into the car, Jonathan opened the door for me to get in &when I said Thank you, he said “Safety” -__- Ugh, boys! Hahahah, what a loser! Got to west and it was really late into the show, so we didn’t even bother going in. Baby and I just sat on the cement block thing and watched the stars… hahaha, there goes my three month anniversary with Brian for ya(; Baby’s cute. Babe got picked up pretty early, so I went back to Jonathan’s truck &sat in there watching Jonathan and Jennifer being all lovey dovey with each other, like the little creeper that I am... hahah they were being so cheesily cute! LOL! Mama picked me up at 1030 &then when I got home, I knocked out around midnight, I was pretty tired.

Woke up around 10am to Thomas’s phone call &spent about an hour on the phone with him, then started on SAT homework. Totally lagged this week &had to cram everything, like always. Mama went to work so at around 1ish, uncle came by and picked me up for SAT class. I was about 5minutes late… hah, I haven’t been on time to that class in a while. And Brian’s always there before me! Next week, we’re doing our first mock SAT :O I haven’t done any of the essays assigned though, so my essays are probably going to suck. I hate essays so much… they’re so annoying! And I hate having to really think about relating the topic to some literary or historic event; who knows that shit?! -_- Ugh, hate it. At fiveish, uncle picked me up &we got KFC on the way home to eat with the little kiddies(: Started on taking off my red nail polish to paint them my Chanel ‘rouge tres noir’ color that I hadn’t used in a long time. I’m running out of it though! I want a new bottle! I used to love painting my nails that color, so now I’m running out ): Started on painting &then mama wanted to go to Walmart and Target, so we went there. I got new beige panty hose because mine were missing for some reason! :O &phoned with Truong throughout the night. I seriously love Truong, he’s such a great guy; things have to get better for him<3

That night, baby came over &we just hung out like always(: I love spending time with my boyfriend, hehehe. This time, he wasn’t really that tired? Or he was but he stayed up cause he’s such a great boyfriend… hahah, but I was the one being tired this time! And baby was like “Imah write you a poem.” So he told me to go to sleep in bed while he sat at my desk listening to music and writing me a poem(‘: And I didn’t really think I’d fall asleep, but I actually did… cause baby legitimately tucked me in bed, so cute! Hahah, he put the blanket on me, fixed my head on my pillow, and did everything down to kissing me on the forehead before leaving my side♥ The next thing I knew, I woke up to baby laying next to me since I guess he was done with his poem(‘: I was still dosing off, but baby read me the poems he wrote me (there were two!) and it was so cute! Baby left at 6am and then I went and knocked back out after I let him out of my house, didn’t wake up again til mama’s waking up at 830 for temple.

Got to temple, did our thing, and then after walking over to the school, TRUONG CAME!!!!!! I’ve missed him, I’m glad he knows he can come to me for anything(‘: We walked towards each other and he gave me the biggest hug ever, Truong is actually one of the best people to get a hug from. I love Truong’s hugs, seriously. We went to class, and Chi Phuong still remembered his name and everything. We took a test that I didn’t really know about &truong and I just talked. After class, we hung out, then ate at lunch and it was nice seeing him smiling and us all hanging out with our friends(‘: it was cute cause he even made jokes with the group! And he pretended he was my boyfriend coming back from a long time being gone from temple to spend time with me, hahah! After we ate, Kevin got the keys for the car and him, Truong and I left temple &went to Target to get hair dye because Kevin wanted me to dye his hair for him, blue black. After picking up the hair dye and bonding time, we went back to Truong’s house, and I did Kevin’s hair &we all just hung out and talked. I love spending time with Truong &Kevin, they’re really fun to be around(: And every few minutes, I’d look over to check up on Truong, I don’t think he understands how much I really care about him. But I’m glad he’s doing a lot better than I would’ve expected. Went back towards temple at around 2ish in time when temple let out &I was standing outside with Kevin &Bao comes up to me and blows into my face with her minty gum breath, LOL. She’s so cute… hehehe(‘;

Got picked up after a while &on the way home, went to McDonalds cause mama was craving their McCafes, so we went and I got a caramel McCafe frap while mama got a mocha McCafe frap(: Yum! Started to clean up my room while phoning with babe &then around evening, Catherine came over with Kim &her family over from Dallas, Texas! They were visiting, so cute. I really love family gatherings, such great memories to be made within the family! After they left, I just continued homeworking and talking to baby and friends &then completely bullshitted my isearch paper that was due within a few hours so I definitely BSed it, hahah! Went to sleep a bit past midnight &woke up this morning at 820, I can never wake up on time anymore! -_- Went to school on time though &just did went through the day doing our regular shitz. I hate school, but I’m glad tonight, One Tree Hill’s back!!!!!! Whooo, I’ve been waiting so long for this day to come! It’s finally here, yay!!! I can’t wait!! I even took off tutoring today so I won’t miss it… cause I have tutoring from 7-8pm but I know if I go to tutoring, I’d be home around 805-815, so I’d miss the first part of the show so I called to take off tutoring just for One Tree Hill desires, LMFAO! I’m not even joking; I really did... hahahahahahaha, so now I won’t miss any of my show! YAY! Yeeah, okay I’m gonna stop this now since it’s getting long…. See?! This is what I mean by once I start blogging, I just keep going!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment