Saturday, April 10, 2010

tired of education related shitz):

I can see my split ends, how annoying. My hair’s starting to grow out, everyone’s saying it’s getting longer but its still “short” to me. I miss having long hair. Actually, I haven’t had my hair too long since I was little but those extensions I had are definitely being missed. I’ve been thinking about getting extensions again lately, but I kinda don’t really wanna? I feel like it’s such a waste, and it’s a hassle in a sense, but idk… We’ll see. But I do want my hair to start growing faster! I don’t know how to speed up this slow process!): Bao doesn’t want me to grow it out; she’s been nagging me to cut it so much lately. She likes my short hair -_- My bestfriend wants the opposite of what I’m trying to do! Darns, oh wells if I end up not liking my hair long, I can always cut it later!(: But I really do wanna grow out my hair, seriously. And my hair’s actually been pretty healthy lately due to the fact that I haven’t been straightening it or anything much to it, so I hope that helps. But I can still see some of my split ends, and that’s just so tempting to trim! ): it sucks knowing how to do your own hair in a way cause then you actually do it whenever you want… I used to just get bored and start chopping away, haven’t done that in a while. Last time I put scissors near my hair was sometime last month but that was only a little bit, didn’t even budge my length. Mm, I saw pictures when I had my extensions earlier, I like it(: So now I want my long hair more than ever. I now regret excessively trimming it and playing with my thinning scissors and dying my hair like crazy and damaging the shit outta it way back when)’: Dear hair, please grow!

I really should be doing homework, but I can’t… after I blogged today, I colored/painted Easter eggs with the three little kiddies running around my house. MJ got the kit but forgot about it Easter so we did it today instead. I did six eggs(: baby was supposed to come over and paint eggs with me and the kids, but his parents ended up making him go to camp): he sucks at convincing them… -_- but he’s gonna be going home early from camp for our SAT class together so it’s all good, I’ll be seeing my baby tomorrow either way I guess. Got a call from him earlier so I’m happy (: Baby’s in a tent with 9 guys right now, and they’re all watching Ninja on someone’s portable DVD player… totally homo. “brianduong(11:32:56 PM): No homo hahahaha” LOL

I’m really upset with my nail breaking): All my other nails are perfectly long and manicured because it was done in Camarillo and then one of them just had to break and now I’m so bothered by it! I’m so holding back on just fixing it all, hahah. Whateves, I can’t touch it. I needa do homework and shit, forrealzies. Dude, giving homework on break even un-motivates us more, this is lame. I need more time in life. I feel like I shouldn’t go out tomorrow after SAT class, just cause I have so much shit to do, but I’ve been gone in Camarillo basically all spring break! I haven’t even done anything with friends yet, so I just have to… It was cute because Jennifer told her mom she was coming to see me when she didn't even tell me that she was gonna. And I had called her &we talked about getting ready for Sonny's together, and she was like "Yeeah, I was already thinking that. I already told my mom I'm probably gonna hang with you soon cause I hadn't seen you all break!" (': She's so adorabbbbbbbbbbble! We are TOTAL taatg's, even saying we'll be with each other when we ourselves haven't even talked about it with one another! Hehehe, cutie! I’m most likely going to Sonny’s birthday dinner tomorrow at Islands at BT with baby &them after SATs. His thing’s at 530 so it’s literally right after SATs. But I might go home to change before the dinner… lol, hey… if I do, I’ll literally be fashionably late, hehehe! But idk, we’ll see. I’m not even 100% sure I’m going yet… pitching in money with Jonathan and Jennifer to buy Sonny cologne for his birthday (:

Yeah, I’m tired, and I didn’t even finish SAT shit still. Fml, I’m so over anything involving education right now -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment