Monday, May 17, 2010

season finales of OTH &GG

I haven’t blogged in a while. I’m still in the process of thinking of deleting it or not, hah. I half want to delete it and I half don’t. I’ve written so much of everything on here that I’d feel “wasteful” (if that even makes sense) to delete it all... so that’s kinda the only reason I don’t wanna. And I do come back to this &do write so it’s kinda useful since I still do it… idk, whateves. A lot has happened! I’m now LEGAL TO DRIVE! Passed my drivers test with flying colors, only missing 2 little mistakes!(‘: So I totally have my license now, the actual card arrived in the mail just Friday too. My picture looked better black and white on paper than it does on the card): lol, whateves, I’ll change it in five years… hahaha Pretty nice feeling being able to legally drive now, with my amazing license holding the power that gives me freedom (: Whooo, I love it! Hehehe

Hmm, what else’s new? I got a new phone! My new navy touch screen t-mobile tap :) And a new number, but I’m not giving that out on here, obviously… hahah I love my new phone… it’s my new prized possession, like I’m honestly scared to have anything happen to it. It’s with me 25/8! And the 3G internet of course, hahah! I just got a silicon rubber case for it so I’m more easy going about it, LOL. I honestly will not anyone touch my phone… when Brian wanted to play with it, I was even like, “Wait! Be careful! Don’t scratch it! Don’t drop it!” hahahah, and someone needed to borrow my phone after school one day to call their parents and I was like :O okay… be careful please… ): I was so sad when the clear cover thing started peeling off cause I’m so scared to scratch it… Brian told me to get the permanent cover thing at Best Buy so I’mah do that soon to protect my baby!(: I’m on the complete lookout for cute cell phone charms for it too. I can’t believe my old slide phone didn’t have a part to put on cell phone charms! And when I went places, I would always see cute charms I’d want to buy but then I wouldn’t get it cause my phone didn’t have a space for it!): And now that my phone has a cell phone charm place, I can’t see anything I like! Don’t you hate when that happens… when you don’t need something &you see it and you’re like eeh, whateves. And then when you need it and you’re looking for it, you don’t see any?! I hate that): That’s exactly what’s happening now! And the other day, I actually saw these charms that I liked: there were bells on them and a letter in the alphabet, and I was definitely going to get it &then turns out, THERE’S NO “J” charm! :O So what other letter was I going to get? -_- None, because why would I get any other letter… I was told to get B for Brian, but why would I do that… LOL, I don’t want a B for Brian on my phone! I WANT A J! ): Darns, so I couldn’t get one… my mom thinks I’m too picky, but I’m just asking for a really cute girly dangly charm thing (preferably with the letter J on it) &for it to make noise when it moves! Is that seriously that hard?! Gosh, I hope I find one soon!!!!!

I’m currently sun burnt): Well, my legs are… just the front part... This past weekend, I went to Pala Casino Spa Resort &laid poolside reading Cats Cradle &just being out in the beautiful sun, while I heard it was gloomy as fuck over here in Westminster/Huntington Beach?! Hahah, sucks! I had the sun, the casino, the hotel room, the pool, servers; it’s amazing; I love hotels. This past weekend honestly felt like summer so much, esp when I’m in Vegas; I love Vegas… But laying there by the pool, I couldn’t believe that I’d have school the next day again, what a tease of a weekend): But it was nice, really nice. Now it just hurts, really hurts ): Hahaha, the front part of my legs are red and you can feel the warmth when you touch it from the sun still! It’s horrible! But I did kinda just lay in one spot like that for a long while with my legs directed directly at the sun, so that makes sense I guess… but it hurts! I’ve never gotten sun burnt before? So this sucks ass. Gotta deal though, cause it was worth it, I guess… LOL, AND Pala apparently has “the largest buffet in Southern California” and I so pigged out there! Ribs, steak, lobsters, shrimp, salads, potatoes, pizzas, fried things, boiled/steamed things, everything! Especially at desserts, omfg! Dessert paradise, I swear… Two white and regular chocolate fountains where you personally dip your strawberries, marshmallows, rice crispies, &such in it! Ice cream like crazy, amazing crepes, 2398742380 types of cakes and cookies, pastries; there was everything. I wanted to die, I wanted everything, I was so full! Probably got even fatter than I already am… great ): yeah.. it was fun, I’m glad I went in the end. Andy’s so entertaining, HAHAH I love that boy! (:

Yeah, so there’s stupid CST testing this week): thank god it’s only for 2 days. And I don’t have to take a science, so I’ll have my dad take me out earlier, whooo! Mm, my Monday night shows are on, so I’ll stop for right now! Season Finales of One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment