Wednesday, February 3, 2010

89 more school days.

Monday was such a relaxing day, I didn’t even really do anything. It was nice(: I love not going to school! One tree hill was on that night too, so it made everything more perfect! It’s such a cute show, I love all the couples on there! Nathan and Haley have the most perfect life, it’s so all-American, and even though Brooke and Julian aren’t together currently, they will be. They have to be, I love them together. And Clay &Quinn are super cute together too! I just love them all together, (= Brian likes to argue with me about OTH when we finish watching it though, he doesn’t know anything! I’m always right!(; hehehe, my boyfriend’s so cute. I finally found a boyfriend that actually watches One Tree Hill and likes it like I do, Yay! Except now he’ll just debate with me about the show -__- LOL, its cute though.

Boyfriend’s so adorable… five minutes before 8pm, he called me and since I left my phone somewhere in my purse in my room, he just left me a voicemail basically reminding me that OTH was going to be on in about five minutes. I didn’t even get it til like, 10 something because I didn’t even check my phone til then, but it was the most adorable message ever! I saved it(: hehehe, it’s just so freaking cute. And then he called me when I was bed to say goodnight &we ended up talking for like, 20 minutes. Then I told him to go to bed and he wouldn’t sleep, even when I was saying please but then when I said that I’d get him sour gummy worms, he went to sleep right away -_- Of course he’d pick sour gummy worms over me saying please, what a wonderful boyfriend…. Hahahah! It was totally cute how he did listen though, even if I had to pull the sour gummy worm plan -_- Oh, and he has this “MASTA PLAN” of his, but he won’t tell me what! ): I wanna know! He even hung up on me cause he didn’t wanna tell me): He was like, Baby, I gotta goooo and made some lame ass excuse and hung up all cutely, but right away after he hung up, we talked on aim -_- Its as if he’d tell me if we were actually talking on the phone or something! ): I guess I’d just have to wait cause it doesn’t seem like I can get it out of him… maybe I can just bribe him with sour gummy worms! Hehehe, I know how to get to my boy!

♥ Valentine’s Day is coming up in 11 days! Which also means that I have the performance in 10/11 days too…? Dang, that’s soon actually. I didn’t even think of it as this close that fast, wtf! Wow, time flies. I’m excited, I can’t wait! I think it’s going to be good, I was actually practicing earlier and I think I got most of it down(: &of course the other dancers are forsure going to nail it, they’re amazing! Love them so much<3 such sweethearts! And then boyfriend’s gonna get to meet everyone! It’s gonna be a good night! Esp excited about spending the very first few hours of Valentine’s Day with boyfriend(: it’s gonna be great, and gonna be on live television, Whooo. Boyfriend’s pretty stoked that he’s gonna have a girlfriend that’s gonna be on live television, hahaha, more proud than I am even. LOL! School was lame these past two days; it’s really nothing, super pointless to be at school. Yay for second semester, -__-

Mhm, it’s cold… I’m so tired, I always plan to shower early but I lag it and never do it til late night, when it’s freezing cold): I think after this blog post, I’ll go shower. Yeah, that sounds good(: I should do my homework too… fucking AP PHYSICS suck asss, I hate that class. I’m having such a hard time in it, I have to try harder this semester, forsure. I HAVE TO. I can’t let myself slip and fall like I did this past semester. I can’t believe I was so confident at first, and now it just killed my ego cause I didn’t get the end result that I wanted/thought I could’ve gotten. I still need/wanna talk to my Aunt Amy about my grades/classes/crap though, I hate school. Let’s just skip this whole education bullshit and just go straight into the early twenties of fun. I really can’t wait for my years in my twenties… I can just imagine the perfectness of it.

I know I can do better in school, I actually believe I’m smarter than this effort that I’ve been putting in. It’s just how over it I really am. I see no motivation to do any better, nothing to make me want to be like, ‘okay, as of right now, I’m going to put in my fullest.’ Because whenever I’m in the moment, I honestly give no shit towards my work. And then when I get my grades back and my scores and crap, I feel like shit &I hate myself for it. And I know I have no real reason to complain because it’s my own stupid fault for not doing what I could’ve/should've done. I’ve been really careless &I’ve just been dgafing everything lately. And it sucks because this is the year I shouldn’t dgaf at all. But I guess things just worked out that way because that’s how it is, that’s how I’m feeling about school. I know I can concentrate so much more, I miss having the kind of push I had with the Warner kids. I know they didn’t say/do much about making me work harder, but it’s the just people to be around really can influence you to do so much better. Just being with the Warner kids and their MERITness made me want to compete myself with their level &that’s what I did back then. Now at Edison, it’s just whatever. It’s just another class to go through and survive for the days left in school. 89 more school days left, that’s the exact amount of days left til school ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment