So it’s been a while. My computer crashed and completely died on me so I couldn’t update anything, not that there’s much to my life… I’ll just do a run through of what’s been going on(: So since the last time I’ve blogged, things have came into play with what I had wanted to do. Things are just gonna have to take its course cause I no longer have control. Now it’s just time to hope for the best!
Thursday the 11th, Tony Ngo called me from juvie and we talked on the phone. Then Friday the 12th, I did my final possible step to my decision in what I’ve been wanting to do for a while now(: And after school, Brian biked over to mi casa and we hung out until mainsqueeze’s mom came to pick me up to go to LB. Hung out there with my loves until late night and knocked out on Andy’s bed. The next day, the 13th, woke up to dad’s urging to clean up the house because we were having a Tet party. I also got a letter in the mail from Tony too, he memorized my address even from juvie! Final dance practice from 1-4pm that day and then went home to get ready for the night. LB loves came over and we all hung out and did fireworks/firecrackers and shit til 9ish and then I had to leave to go to my show which started at 10ish. So I left my own party to and drove(:
Met up with my girls and friends and tried to squeeze in as much more practice as possible and changed and did our hair and stuff before the performance. Brian and Sonny came around 950 &one of the two dances was the opening show, so we went up and did our thing and succeeded ♥ ran off the stage and changed into our 2nd outfit for the other dance, waited to go on with boyfriend and Sonny and the girls. &then we did our second dance(: After that, I was done for the night so I just hung out with boyfriend the whole time. Introduced him to all of the loves<3 it was cute cause some of the others brought their boyfriends/girlfriends, so we were all coupled up together.
At midnight, we did a countdown into the New Year and baby said “Happy Valentine’s Day” (: Then we went towards the side back and he told me a story using a cootie catcher that he had made and asked me to be his valentine and gave me two bouquets of roses made out of Hershey kisses white chocolate that he made himself(= I gave him his gift, which was the longest card on earth and a pretty big box of sour gummy worms, since he’s in love with them. Sour gummy worms > Jessica in his life scale…): How sad. So anyways, left at around 1230ish and knocked out at home.
The next morning, woke up and got ready to go to mainsqueeze’s daddy’s grand opening of his auto shop and hung out there and ate and stuff &then we all went to the Tet festival. Right when we got there, mainsqueeze and I split up from the rest of the group and found people and met up with boyfriend, walked around and stuff. Baby and I went on the ferris wheel!♥(: Then baby cheated and got me a teddy bear… which he technically didn’t/couldn’t even win! LOL, hung out with everyone until baby had to leave to go home ): so I walked baby out of the Tet fest and everyone started calling me to come back in. I met up with everyone at the food court, and then dad wanted us to go to him and he asks if Kimmy and I wanted to stay or leave, so we decided to stay so the adults and the rest of the group left. Kimmy and I were off to wander around and we got food and ate with Bao. And then when Bao left, it was just Kimmy and I walking around and we run into Bob and Dinh just standing there playing around with balloons with each other… LOL. So the four of us walk around and then it was decided that Kimmy and Bob wanted to go on the scary upside down spinning ride… and Dinh and I were scared so we didn’t really wanna, but in the end, we were convinced to go on it, and we did. Dinh and I were really scared): At first, I think Dinh was more scared than I was but during the ride, we were hooking arms with each other and just holding onto one another, and he became obnoxiously loud and screaming and started singing “A Whole New World” LOL! It was fun though. Then after that, we went on this other ride that spins and I sat with Bob. And like, the worker guy told me and Bob to switch sides and Bob was like “Why? So I don’t squish her?” and the guy was like, “No, so she won’t squish you” and he started laughing and I was like, wtf what a douchebag… way to make a girl feel fat -___- Bob was like, “Dude, you’re not fat. The guy was just being sarcastic, he was kidding.” LOL, so on that ride, Bob was hitting on me -__- and Dinh and him would sing “A Whole New World” again and made faces to the people waiting in line as the ride passed by… they blew kisses and shit, how embarrassing, HAHAHAH. After that, my mom was going to take us back to the rest of the group, so the boys walked Kimmy and I out and we left. When we got back to the shop, Brandon, Andy, Kelvin, and the rest of the guys and everyone else was there, so we went upstairs and laid in bed and hung out until we all had to leave to go home.
Nothing really happened the next few days. Thursday at school, there was an earthquake drill so during the drill, Aimee and I decided we wanted “Juice it up” so we left and went to juice it up and got our drinks and made it back in time for third period(: Saturday the 20th, dad’s friends all met up at my house so they could all go to some casino and show thing near SD. So when they all left at like, 6ish, Jennifer ended up coming over and we just hung out and talked on my bed. Did taatg’s nails and we just laid there talking until 1130ish when her dad came to pick her up. Then baby calls so we talk on the phone until at like, 150ish when he decides to sneak out and bike to my house… at 2am… LOL. So he bikes over and I snuck him in through the side door into the garage and into my locked room(: At 430ish, heard my front door opening so that was my dad finally coming home. We shutted up and were really quiet, even after we heard him close the door to the bedroom, we were dead silent. So silent that we both ended up falling asleep… hahaha At 5ish for some reason, we both kinda just woke up together. Baby didn’t leave until 530 something and he biked home safely. After he called to let me know he was home fine, I KTFO and died. I was sooo tired!
But for some reason, I woke up at around 930am the next morning and couldn’t go back to bed -___- At 12, met up with Rachel and Annette at Mile Square Park for the keyclub event. We basically just stood there and talked and ate/served popcorn… hahaha. Rachel and Annette got their face painted, full-faced…LOL. Rachel was a tiger and Annette was a butterfly. So at 3, Rachel, Annette, and I left the park and Rachel drove us to Barnes and Nobles at Bella Terra to actually do homework, but there were no seats. So we sat outside in the middle of BT, but it was so fucking cold. So we decided to go into the movie theatre and we got a table at the front right corner and sat there and did studious schoolwork. People at BT stared at us since we were there as a tiger, a butterfly, and… a normal person since I didn’t get my face painted. Rachel was like “Jessica has nice makeup on!” LOL, so while we were studying, Kabuki was right there in front of our grasp, so we were tempted to want to eat there… so we decided to go eat after we were done(: I love Kabuki, yum! So the three of us just ate and bonded(: After our Kabuki date, Annette and Rachel left and I decided to call my mom and tell her I was going to Kohl’s cause I wanted to go look around. So I roamed around Kohl’s by myself and then mama came and picked me up after I made my $75 purchase. LOL, then we went to Bed Bath &Beyond cause mommy wanted to pick up something and while she was doing that for an hour plus, I was sitting on their chair thing on the phone with Brian(:
Monday, the 22nd, went to school, first Monday in so long… but I love late start so it’s all good!(: Drove to school, just a normal day. Tuesday, woke up, got ready for school. Didn’t get to eat breakfast, so before school, I decided to stop by Starbucks on the way to school. Called Mrs. Rosemont to see if she wanted anything from there and then Lizzie heard me talking to Rosemont, so she called to ask me to pick up something for her. and so I got her drink, and Aimee wanted something, so I walked into call 2 minutes late with a tray of coffee and everyone was like “Whoo! Coffee!” lol, school day passed normally and then after school, Brian’s mom ended up not letting him come over so I decided to go to him instead. Out of all the 3 cars parked at home, the only key I had access to was the Lexus, which I get nervous even thinking about driving cause if I were to crash it, I’d die; my parents would literally kill me if they knew I took the car out, let alone it being the Lexus. Esp cause I already got caught taking the car out before already -__- but I drove to baby’s house, picked him up and he wanted IN N OUT, so we went there and he got his order and I paid since he forgot his wallet when he left the house, lol! Took the long route taking baby home to drop him off and headed back home.
Yesterday, woke up, got ready for school, and the day was just a normal school day. Got home and got the Lexus’s keys, drove to WHS and picked up Brian. Saw Knee &Andrew and whoever else that was there &then took baby back to my place(: We had the house to ourselves for a while and then grandma and aunt came to visit and drop by for a while. And then when I drove baby home, he wanted IN N OUT again, so we went there again. Baby fed me fries when I was driving, hehehe(: Then dropped off baby at home and then drove to Vivian’s house to pick up MJ. Got home, and my uncle came and finally fixed the computer(: at first, it was actually kinda weird typing and being on the computer again since I haven’t been on my home one in a while, but now it’s normal again, LOL.
Today was a bad start in the morning because my stomach started acting up): and it was just totally killing me! I got to school &just felt sick to the core. So I dragged myself into first period, got Rosemont’s keys to the cupboards, and took out the blanket she keeps in there and just put it on my desk and knocked out. I just laid down and the next thing I knew, the next time I opened my eyes, it was already 955am, with 25ish more minutes left in first period… Bajj and Candice and stuff were like “Dude, you just passed out, wtf! You finally decided to wake up! We were talking so much shit on you Jessica!” and I was like, wtf ): but still, even after I woke up, my stomach still felt funny): At the beginning of class when I first got the blanket, Rosemont was like “Are you feeling okay?” and I was like “no… ):” and she gave me a pouty face and just didn’t call on me the rest of the period. I love Rosemont, I really wouldn’t mind aiding for her next year if my plans don’t work out(: But yeah, my stomach just lingered like that the rest of the day): At lunch, helped with Keyclub’s International Food Day thing to serve and sell food. Then fifth period, I was planning to leave to go to my Precalc honors class to study for my test tomorrow, but I ended up not doing that and just staying in the class. We didn’t even do anything -__- All I honestly did in that class today was talk to Kevin, everyone else just talked amongst themselves, and JoJo was playing some YouTube videos and shit, but no one really paid attention… Class ended &then left to go home &I didn’t really do anything at home but talk to baby &that’s basically it. Mom got me a new tutor -_- Whateves, I guess I need it since Precalc honors is sucking ballz right now): I have a test tomorrow and I barely know anything… Oh wells, I’m not even tripping out about school that much anymore. I’m really just over it. There’s something about this second semester that’s making me just not really care all that much anymore, but I will do better once I put in some effort one day…
This is way too long of a blog, fuck -__- I’m tired.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment