Friday, February 26, 2010

gone, gone, going!

I woke up late today; I didn’t even hear my alarm. I slept right through it. I have my alarm to wake me at 640; I didn’t get up til 720. and that’s only because MJ came and jumped on my bed to wake me, otherwise, I’d still be dead asleep -_- I’m lagging on my sleep, I need to sleep more): This is what boys to do you. You’re totally fine at the moment, and then you just lag and die on everything else you’re supposed to do… Great, pros and cons of the life with a boyfriend! Hahah, but second period today was deadly): had a test and I forsure bombed it like crazy, I don’t get shit. The tutor barely helped yesterday even if I thought she helped at the time. The test was nothing like the review sheet, I am so fucking screwed up the ass for that class ): Fourth period was whateves, just did our quizzes and The Great Gatsby readings and works, the normal Friday routine. Before leaving to go home, Aimee and I bought food and ate like fatasses on the way home. It wasn’t that cold today, just kinda gloomy…

Last night, mama and I got into a fight, so we were giving each other the silent treatment since 6pm last night til about 1pm earlier after I got home from school to call her to ask to go to Jonathan’s birthday dinner. She said no because of my “attitude last night” and how I was being so rude -__- I was like, “dude, Jonathan’s my best friend, wtf” and started crying and bitching about it. And she was like, “If you don’t go, it’s not the end of the world. You won’t die. I said no. you’re not going. Bye.” And she fucking hung up on me because I started to yell at her for being asdfjkl; about it. So I kept calling and calling her phone like crazy over and over again, and she’d be ignoring it and rejecting it, so I was like wtf bitch. And she finally picked up after literally, the 40th call or so, and was like “WHAT?!” &then I kept crying out of frustration and yelling at her, and in the end, I got my way(: Hahahaha! I swear, all I need to do is cry my way into things -__- it always works… and at the end of the call, she was like “Stop crying spoiled brat.” And you know how you can tell when someone’s smiling when they’re talking to you even if you can’t see them actually smiling? That’s exactly what she was doing… ):< What a meanie… So yeah, my tears are gone, and I’m talking to taatg about our plans. Jonathan’s thing tonight is so last minute; he honestly calls me right at the start of lunch and tells me about it. I’m like, wtf dude… but I didn’t have plans for tonight so it’s all good cause now I do. Hahah, man time passes by so fast, I still remember last year’s plans for Jonathan’s birthday dinner. At Denny’s with the guys + Tina &then walking around to the Korean market and shit, hahah! Time fliees! I just thought about it, but Jonathan’s actual birthday isn’t for another like, 4 days… LOL, I think it’s just because David wanted to do it today, hahah, whateves. It’s all good, I don’t think most of the girls are going because its WHS’s Sadie’s dance today so I think most of the girls will be at that instead. Oh wells, (:

So people are just on my formspring like crazy asking/saying a bunch of weird shit about Peter &Vi and Kevin and stuff. It’s so weird; some of the things don’t even involve me. I think people have seriously no lives and just go on formspring to fuck up lives, I swear. It’s so annoying! Don’t people have anything better to do?! -__- Low lives, seriously. I should go get ready soon, cause I still have to clean up the house before I get picked up to go. Honestly, I don’t even have a sure ride to get there yet. WOW, never mind. Taatg lied to me -___-
Jenniferpham: Well I was gonna go get ready with you anyways. Just had to make sure you weren't on the phone with him or something.. Cause you'd probably giggle or be bad at lying...
Jessiicaphamm: wait what
Jenniferpham: So yeah you can't talk to him til tonight okay?!
Jenniferpham: Just read it again
Jenniferpham: Too hard to type on here..
Jessiicaphamm: i did... i dont get it.. Cause like, were you planning to go with me the whole time
Jessiicaphamm: :O
Jenniferpham: Haha
Jenniferpham: Yeah
Jessiicaphamm: :OOOOOoo even before i talked to you about this?!
Jenniferpham: I lied to you earlier
Jenniferpham: Hehehehehehehheheheheheh
Jessiicaphamm: -_________- wtf.
Jenniferpham: (:
Jessiicaphamm: i uninvite you to get ready with me.
Jessiicaphamm: i uninvite you to pick me up.
Jessiicaphamm: i uninvite you to be apart of this taatg gang
Jessiicaphamm: i can't believe you forgot taatg rule #283907402348
Jessiicaphamm: of "no lying to fellow taatgs"
Jessiicaphamm: -____________________________-
Jenniferpham: Hahaha
Jenniferpham: So how are you gonna get there then?!
Jenniferpham: Hahahah
Jessiicaphamm: i just wont go and it'll be all your fault. and i'll let Jonathan know it's all your fault!
Jenniferpham: Fine
Jenniferpham: Me and him can take turns being mad at each other and we can go to you to comlplain about one another
Jenniferpham: (:
Jessiicaphamm: :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that's the worst life to live........................... ): fine... you can come take me to the diner party... i allow you to go to my house and take me out....
Jenniferpham: And get ready with you?! (:
Jessiicaphamm: dude, you do love me..........................................
Jenniferpham: NOOOO!
Jessiicaphamm: you want to do everything with me... we get ready together too much...
Jenniferpham: Who cares!
Jenniferpham: Not me (:

I don’t think anyone else can understand my taatg and I, ever. It sucks because the last time I tried to blog, I actually blogged the longest blog ever about her. But then that was when my computer crashed, and it just deleted everything and nothing was saved, so there’s no history of what I was going to post. But it was honestly basically just all about her, and it was long as hell. I guess it just wasn’t meant to be for me to express my love to her for the world, not that I love her or anything, cause I don’t(: it’s like life doesn’t want anyone to know how I feel about her, which really is nothing… LOL, I really would start and finish what I was blogging about her last time, but I’m scared my computer will crash again, so I wont! HAHAHAH, jk! I won’t now because I should get off and get ready and do my things that I have to do before I leave. Goooodbye!

&Happpy 18th birthday Kevin Andrew Sung-Su Kim, since today is HIS actual birthday(:

No comments:

Post a Comment