Friday, December 4, 2009

it's been a while..

It really has been a long ass time since I’ve written. Honestly, I kinda forgot about this blog of mine… hah, whoops! But I can update whatever I can remember since I’ve last written! Hehehe(: SO, last time, I wrote was Wednesday, the 18th, and that was the day that I was so fucking bored and Jennifer and Jonathan were just taking their sweet precious time getting their asses over -__- hahaha, well, they came with a surprise, which was real cute cause it made me “unmad,” not that I was really mad in the first place, but Jonathan knows how that goes, hahah! So yeah, very cute surprise, I didn’t know they were really going to go to skylark and get it! what cutie friends… yeee, hung out with them, and secretly worked on Jonathan’s surprise present, which he got on Friday when they both came to my house again after schooolz(: Cute cute cute, ♥

Then it was Thanksgiving break! Whoo, I was so happy! Saturday and Sunday, I believe were just normal weekend days… I don’t remember, hah. Monday, hung out with my daddy in the morning, and then at like, evening, went to Andy and Kelvin’s house! Watched Paranormal Activity, which was the stupidest shit ever. I usually HATE scary movies cause they’re so fucking scary and everyone was talking about how fucking scary Paranormal Activity was, but omfg, are you shitting me?! That was not even a bit scary, it was stupid, -___- so stupid! Even Ryan on kiis fm one morning was talking about how scary it was and how people couldn’t even sleep after watching it. I got SO MAD, like I just couldn’t believe it, waste of my time. So dumb, so fake, so not even scary! And it was like, “scariest movie of the year” or some shit like that? Wow… anyways! No more on that pointless shit -__- I forgot what I did on the Tuesday of break… BUT on Wednesday, went out to eat with daddy and siblings and then went to Wal-Mart &and daddy wanted my hair darker than what I had, cause mine was starting to fade and get really light, so he told me to get a hair dye color, and I was like, WAIT, I don’t get the salon this time?! (cause before, in like, the seventh or eighth grade, my hair was like, super dee doper light, and so he took me to the salon to dye it, and I thought he was going to take me to the salon this time too! ): wtf!) And he was like, no, last time I took you to the salon I had to pay over $30, and you redyed it again over that, so it’s just wasting my money if you’re just going to redye it -__- so I just got a self dye box thing… of black(: since he wanted a darker color, I choose blackkkkk. My hair hasn’t been dyed black since like, freaking 9th grade? Yeah, hahah so then after that, we got Christmas decoration things at Wal-Mart and Target, then we went to some other store thing for like, our pond thing in the backyard and my dad got MJ a turtle cause she wanted one… what a spoiled brat, -__- And then went home and put up the Christmas tree &decorations outside in the backyard(=

Then at night, mommy came home and we got ready to drive up to Camarillo for Thanksgiving the next day at Cecilia and Hans’ house! Dad wasn’t going, of course… Before we left, found out some stupid shit that I don’t wanna talk about here, but yeah, very … wow, very not-information-a-person-would-want-to-find-out-right-before-thanksgiving. Anyways, left at like, 9 and got there at about 11pm &Christina and Christopher were still awake! Up and waiting for us to arrive, hahah, cuties<3 Watched t.v. &`tina and I didn’t sleep til like, 2 am hahah Next day, woke up and watched The Challenge with Mary Kate &Ashley Olsen, such an old movie… then went to Cecilia and Hans’ house and started setting up for our big Thanksgiving dinner! YAY! At around 1/2ish, Uncle took me, Christina, Christopher, Charlie, Mary Jo, and Cecilia to a place called Moose Lodge to help volunteer with the thanksgiving food for people who were going there to eat their Thanksgiving meal for free. Kinda like a homeless shelter place, but the people who came there to eat don’t necessarily have to be homeless… Yeah, volunteered there for a few hours &then came back to Cecilia’s house, me and Charlie hung out. Then Kevin and Christopher came, and we all talked online with Derek, who unfortunately couldn’t make it to thanksgiving this year with us, a lot of people didn’t come this year, it wasn’t the traditional crowd that came this year): But yeah, at sevenish, we started our thanksgiving feast; which was amazing, like always!<3 Yummy, I’m craving it now just talking about it… Then after our dinner, me, Charlie, Kevin, and Christopher went into Cecilia’s room and just talked &hung out together, and yeee (= normal hang out crap… we were going to go to the movies, and we were going to go shopping, and we were going to plan on doing a lot of things, BUT we ended up staying home and looking at pictures and home videos of our cute kids! Hehehe, which wasn’t too bad, cause it was just SO CUTE! I ended up losing my voice too… probably from talking and just, laughing too much… lol, Charlie and stuff were leaving to go to Vegas the next morning so I didn’t wanna sleep over cause then I’d have to wake up when they were leaving, which was earlier than when I intend to wake up so, I went back to Christina and Christopher’s house to spend the night!

Then, next morning, woke up at like, 10ish &watched the Lizzie McGuire movie, cause I haven’t seen that in a real long time… hahah, then watched the two hour show of Keeping up with the Kardashians cause it was Khloe’s wedding episode with Lamar. After that, went to the Camarillo outlet &it was so fucking crowded! My main goal was to get a new Coach bag from Coach, BUT there was a fucking line OUTSIDE of the store with about 40 people plus, so hell fucking no was I going to wait in that line! So, I had to give up that goal ): So instead, I went to nine west since I wanted new heels, and I found the shoes I wanted! Except, they didn’t have my size -__- I could’ve gotten the one that was half a size bigger than I was and it probably would’ve been fine, but I wanted MY size… so I put it on hold to see if I’d go back and get it or not, I didn’t even get the price of how much it was… HAHAH, I still don’t know how much it is! LOL, then we went to banana republic and I got a top there, a little tank vest thing, a cardigan, a bracelet, and a belt there (: Then, we left, cause it was too fucking crowded to go anywhere else… &I was debating on if I should go back to nine west or not, but then it felt so far… so we didn’t, and we left and got In N Out, yum… I love In N Out; even though it’s all very fattening, but I really don’t even eat it that much, so it’s all good, kinda… hahah. Then we got back to the house, and I regretted not getting the heels at nine west, because I ended up really wanting them, real bad): I hate when that happens… but yeah, Friday night, drive back and got home at like, midnight or something like that.

Saturday, out to eat lunch with dad and siblings then spent basically the day at Uncle Quang &Aunt Dao’s house(: Ate boiling crab<3333 &I GOT TO SEE AUNT DAO’S WEDDING DRESS! They’re getting married in May 2010 and I already saw the dress, gotta love being loved(= hehehe, it’s so pretty! I can’t wait for the wedding, ahhh(: yeee, Sunday was a normal temple day &after temple went to Brandon’s house for his birthday party, which was pretty fun actually… (: I forgot what we did though, hahaha, but it was fun! all I remember really was how my voice was being made talked about cause it was all raspy and shit, apparently sounding a lot like Sophia Bush?! Which isn’t bad to me, cause I loooove her voice like crazy! Hahah, I love raspy voices, (: it’s cute, but yeah…

Monday, went to school earlier than late start, planning to meet up with Dane and James, but things happened so I met Vivian instead and got the answers for the take home test for AP physics, which was a life saving move! Cause, I ended up acing it! Whooo!(: Then at night, dyed my hair black &yeah.. it was pretty black, way blacker than I imagined it would be… hah, oh wells! Everyone liked it at school the next day though, they claimed to like it better than the lighter hair? Yeah, idk… Tuesday night, went out to eat with family at a buffet, so fucking full whenever I go to a buffet, hahah Wednesday was whatever, don’t even remember.

Thursday, woke up &went to the restroom and brushed my teeth and everything, dressed, did my makeup, all that crap to get ready for school &my stomach was feeling really weird… like, super unusually weird so I laid down in bed, but it was like, 650 and I was already going to be late for school but I couldn’t even get up -_- so I told my mom that I’m going to miss zero period and I’ll rest through zero and tutorial and get to school in time for 1st, 3rd, and 5th, so I stayed in bed and my mom left sometime during my resting time to take MJ and Jason to school &I didn’t even know cause I knocked out. Til I woke up at fucking ten -__- it was already going to be the end of first period, and I was still feeling kinda funny, so my mom ends up coming home at like, 1015 from her errands and took me to the doctors &yeah.. Something about something in my intestines? And how my system is clearing or something? And cold or some shit like that, I have no idea but I wasn’t dying and I was fine apparently, so… yeah. After the doctors, I felt fine… everything just went away and the doctor didn’t even do anything, weird shit. But I felt just fine! Hahah, Aiden came over at like, 1130 &I played with that cutie<3 he wanted to watch Garfield gets Real so we watched that and he was laughing at the cutest things! Maan, gotta love little cuties! Today’s his birthday! He’s turning four! Hehehe, yeee, played with him, let him put some snow on the Christmas tree outside &then yeah. After they left, I watched my missed grounded episode of OTH, oh god do I love it…♥ I can’t believe everything that’s happening though! It’s all mixed feelings! HAHAH, but yeah, great show!

Mhm, got to school today fine, just normal. LOL, did a lab in AP physics, a test and quiz in Precalc honors, &a quiz in English. The test in Precalc honors ended up being a partner test, and I got Shane as my partner(: he’s so funny, I think we did good so I’m not too worried about it! hopefully we really did do okaaay, and yeee, now I’m discussing with Jennifer and Jonathan about my Christmas presents, hehehe! I can’t waittttt! Ahhh, I already know what I’m telling Jonathan what I want(: Him and Jennifer are going to the mall to check it out right now for me too<3 I love my friends, god. They all spoil me like crazy, it’s kinda cute… I’m not being cocky cause they even admit it themselves! Hahah, Charlie, Jonathan, Jennifer, I’m so loved… (= hahahha, yeee, this one is looooong, hahah, YAY IT’S THE WEEKEND!<3333 can’t wait! Hanging with Derek and stuff tomorrow(: whooo, okaaay, gonna go now! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment