Winter Break is finally here. Two weeks off will be amazing<3 These last few days of school have been so stressful though, so much last minute work to do before the break. But now it’s all paid off and done(; thank god. I’m done with school for this year, 2009 at least… I hate when teachers do that, they’re like, this is our last test/homework assignment or something for “this year” meaning til we get back from break.. which really is just two weeks…): better than nothing I guess… lol, yeee(:
So let’s see, Wednesday went to school like normal, then keyclub meeting during lunch and then after the meeting, hung out with Brian &then he took me home in his car, which I love. I didn’t realize how much I like big cars until he took me home in his. And his car has the government official sticker thing since he’s going to join the Navy &so basically he can’t really get tickets, which is pretty cool… Yeahhh, then Thursday, school.
French holiday party!!!! Okay, so we would get extra credit if we made a French bouche log or truffles or something like that, so Brian has his mom make one and then he brought it to school &we put his and my name on it as our food so we got credit for Brian’s mom’s cooking thing(: It was really good actually, our teacher ate it and was like, Jessica this is so good, what’s in it?! And I was like, uh…we just put whatever we could find around the house… ahaha, Brian and I had to bullshit all the questions she asked us about it. Brian’s mom had to go and make it super good and put some kind of jelly cream thing in it and made it extra special, LOL. So while we had all that food, WHICH WAS A LOT, because everyone actually brought a lot of food, four tables filled with just food! But they were all pretty good(: Monica, Aimee, Cindy and I were smart cause we all just sat RIGHT at the table where all the food was put so we just sat there while people came getting food and going back to their seat, and so we just had everything to ourselves(: and while that, we were watching Four Christmases which was hilarious and so cute with Reese Witherspoon, I really like her<3 After class, I was so full, like super duper full, I couldn’t freaking eat anything else. Someone in my next class that sat next to me opened up a bag of cheese its and I smelt it and I wanted to just, ugh, it was disgusting, I couldn’t eat at all for the rest of the day really. That’s how much we all ate and had at the French party, and that was first period, with fucking a bunch of chocolates and cakes and sweets… hahah
Then during fifth period, dad called me and said he’d come to school and pick me up which was weird because he was supposed to be in Bolivia still until Saturday, except he apparently left to come home early and surprise us and so he came to pick me up from school(: I actually sat down and did as much homework as I could that night too surprisingly, and then after that did my nails til like, fucking 11 pm. HAHAH, Then Friday, today was just wonderful. I was in the most cheerful mood on earth, everything was just happy cheery even though I had a precalc honors test and an in class essay to write on Huck Finn about it being racist or nonracist… And we couldn’t have anything on our desk except an outline that we had like, 20 minutes to write during class the past day -_- Coupe’s such a hard teacher, but he’s SO funny! Hahah, but everything ended up being not too bad because everyone was in a happy mood with it being the last day til break so the test wasn’t even that bad and the in class essay, I finished with five minutes left of class, I hope I did okay! Yeah, and now I’m here in long beach with my loves doing this since they’re playing their stupid boy video games -_- hahah, after this they wanna go skateboarding… and it’s fucking dark out even though it’s only like, seven…
Hmm, tomorrow keyclub’s event I think it’s called style for smiles or something like that with little kids? It’s like we’re going shopping with/for the little kids at target(: I love shopping, I love target, and I love little kids so tomorrow should be my most favorite event on earth<3 yeah, okay well my bitch is here so BYEEEEE
Friday, December 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment