I really miss Charlie, I was just sitting here and thought about how I miss Charlie): even though we talk everyday basically… And even earlier this morning I was sitting eating breakfast with my grandma and I was talking about Charlie! I just got my present from him last night brought down from Camarillo, my non-surprise present since we tell each other everything… so I already know it’s a $60 gift card to my most favorite store, F21<3 I know, spoil me much? I love it! Last year, he gave me a $50 gift card so since I got $60 this year, I’m guessing the pattern would be upping the price up ten bucks every year right Charles?♥ Hehehe, jk! $60 is a lot of money already, dammmn! Yeee, I already took the gift card out of it’s wrap bag too… it’s so beautiful<33333 and then I put it back into the bag because I wanna show it off when I “open” it in front of everybody at the Christmas party and act all surprised and talk about how much I love Charlie, hehehe. Don’t worry babyboy, I can definitely act surprised about my present!!!! Plus Charlie already knows what I got him too, both of them! Well, I guess it makes sense that he does know since he was right there when I bought one of the gifts for him, he even picked it out… even though it was a color I didn’t want him to get -_____- Whatever dude, hahah, the second thing I got him he hasn’t seen yet but knows what it is since we both can’t keep secrets from each other… LOL, and it’s going to be on it’s way to up to Camarillo possibly tonight(:
So Saturday, styles for smiles was really cute. The kids were adorable! I love little kids, hehehe so cute! After that, had a hot dog barbeque thing &then dad picked me up and went shopping around a bit. &Brittany Carr called &talked<3 Got home, slept cause I was dead tired since I didn’t get home from the party Friday night until fucking 1 AM and didn’t sleep until 2 so I was so tired when I had to wake up in time for styles for smiles -__- Then cleaned around the house and when mom got home, we watched The Blind Side, which was amazing. I loved it; it’s like my new favorite movie. I thought it was really good and super beautiful. I really like Sandra Bullock, she was really good in that movie too. And then after watching it, I went and googled up Michael Oher and read all about him for like, an hour! Ahaha, I’m always like that, I love google… (:
Sunday, temple &then Fashion Island!!!!!!! I love shopping, a lot. I love a lot of things actually… lol, but yeah shopping was good. I got things for myself from Wet Seal &got Bao’s Christmas AND birthday present from her favorite stores, got Jennifer’s Christmas present, Christina’s Christmas present, and Kimmy’s Christmas present. I think that’s it… I still need to get Jonathan something dude, I don’t even know what yet. I usually just get him shirts and flannels which he really likes, so I guess I’ll just get him more this year, hahah idk. I think those are the only people I’m really getting anything for this year, I don’t wanna spend any more money on anyone else… stupid money spending sucks ): got home late night and knocked out &spent my whole Monday starting AND FINISHING a book(: I love reading… I just don’t have time to sit down and concentrate on a good book anymore! But thank god for yesterday, because that’s mostly all I did yesterday: READ. I finished the book One Lonely Degree &started on Jailbait. I got so many phone calls yesterday! Hehehe, but I really didn’t even talk… cause I was enjoying my reading time! Hahah, I talked to Brittany Carr for a bit, she called like four times to talk, but each time was shorter than we’d usually stay on the phone but it was cute(: I love that girl, miss the shit outta her! She needs to come back home to Cali where she belongsssss, fuck.
Then at 6, dance practice started, but I didn’t feel like going and it was like, a last minute plan to come so I was going to just stay home, but at 830 I just went, which I’m glad I did because if not, I’d be so behind! Hahah, it was nice spending time with the whole group again cause Quyen and Vivian came back to dance since they’ve left temple for college, and Karen’s usually too busy with the little kids so it was fun hanging out(: I think we spent more time sitting down and talking then actually dancing… LOL, talking about boys and past relationships with people, and having Phuoc take note for his future girls, and all that ;) super fun, didn’t finish til 11 &then Quyen took me home, except we dropped by her step cousin’s house first and then we got to my house at like, 1130/45ish &I opened the door and my dad was watching t.v. on the couch and was like, where were you? Since he wasn’t home when I left the house, apparently he didn’t even know I was gone?! Ahaha, yeah he’s been real lenient lately about me going out, I love it. I got home at almost 12 and he’s like, okay, sleep soon. And I was like, it’s already late): hahaha, yeah, completely knocked out with grandma. I miss sleeping with my grandma, she’s so cute<3 she came last night and slept over(: so happy!
I’m excited for Christmas, even though it doesn’t really feel like Christmas to me yet, and it’s in freaking 3 days… ahah, and Bao’s birthday is in 2 days! And my birthday is in 18 days! Ahhh, I can’t wait! I’m totally already thinking of my birthday plans. Since my birthday is on a Saturday this year, I’ll maybe have a dinner party on Saturday with a group of friends &then Sunday, a house party with LB people and friends who could come(: I’m totally filled up this week though, so busy! Today, my cousins from Camarillo are coming to hang out and play and then at night to take grandma home): except at 2, Janice is coming til like, 5ish I think? And at 6, I have dance practice til late night again. Tomorrow, I forgot, either 11 or 12, I have to go to Edison to practice for our show for two hours -__- after that I’ll probably have my dad take me to Irvine Spectrum or something to finish up Christmas shopping since I really have to do that, which should take up a lot of time until 6, when I have dance practice again til late night…
Then Thursday, is my babygirl’s 17th! And her partyyy, so I gotta wake up earlier and clean up MY house and fix everything outside and clean the tables and all that preparing stuff since I won’t be home to do that before my Christmas party at my place so I’d have to do that ahead of time before I leave for Bao’s. Spend time with my bestfriend and our friends for her birthday &then leave early from the party around evening to get back to my house for MY Christmas party, which is total fashionably late cause I’m ALWAYS the last to my very own party since I’m always gone at Bao's party when everyone comes to my house -___- HAHAHA, I always get shit for that ): lmfao! Then party party party til CHRISTMAS on the 25th<3 Whooo, present openings! Yay! Hehehe, so yeah, I’m totally gone for the rest of this week ): so busy… but not in such a bad way, I’m totally enjoying MOST of what I gotta do… hahah
Yeah, okay gonna go get ready now and shower and shit for cousins and Janice &then dance practice!!! Maybe squeeze in some shopping before practice? We’ll seee how much life loves me with time… Bye!
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment