This pass week went by so fast! Yeah, so last time after I blogged, “favorite” Aunt Amy came over for dinner, and we just hung out and stuff(: and then Saturday, hung out with Derek when we went to Aiden’s house &Sunday, went to temple &afterwards watched Up with my mom and siblings then SHOPPING!!!! I ended up getting my mom to buy me the forever21 bag that Jonathan was planning to get me for Christmas, so now Jonathan has to figure out something else for Christmas for me… hahah(= Then got other things and yeah, I love shopping… what kind of girl doesn’t?!
School was normal this week, nothing really happened, but it went by real fast so that was good. Wednesday, Rachel convinced me to rejoin Keyclub so… I’m in keyclub again. I just want it for college info and shit, yakno? It’s good for you, so I’ll take all I can get. Thursday, went to Jackie’s house afterschool to work on our Hooverville project together. We spent a lot more time talking about our lives than working on our project, but we finished it! It’s not bad… I think we’ll be okay, whatever it’s just one simulation so, we’re good =)
Yesterday was the highlight of my week, WHS girls’ tennis banquet<3 Got home after school and I went straight to the cwtv.com to watch my missed One Tree Hill episode, and then after that I ended up watching Melrose Place too, I just love the CW in general basically. Then that wasted so much of my time cause then I finished at like, 330/4ish and the banquet started at 5, so I had like, an hour or so to get ready… which sucked even more along with the fact that I didn’t even have my outfit planned out and ready. I ended up settling for black tights with my little silver/black top thing that Bao gave me for my birthday this past year with black heels and curled my hair, then did my makeup and I was done. Pretty fast for a person who never had a clue what to do to herself to get ready(: it was so nice seeing everyone again! I miss west kids, I really do. I always do… and Nathalie always compliments me whenever she sees me, it's so cute! LOL, then Bao yells at her, because she doesn't want me to get all big headed and cocky about it, hahah i just love the people there! Ahh, yeah it was nice. It was fun, lots of pictures and hanging out and singing… HAHAH
Afterwards, Jaynee came over. We hung out and stayed up til like 11 or so? Then fell asleep talking, woke up this morning &made the best breakfast in the world! Hahah, we made pancakes, scrambled eggs, and bacon(: it was so good… we can totally open a restaurant together<3 hahah yeah, just hung out with Jaynee today &didn’t do much. Can’t really do much when it’s raining like craaazy! I hate this weather…I mean, it’s nice and soothing ish, but it’s too wet…
&today for the first time in a really long time, Kevin and I had a real heart to heart conversation. It was nice, I didn't realize how much I missed talking to him normally. &letting him know what's been going on in my life, and knowing what's going on with him. I think time really does do it's justice. I've missed the friend I had before the dating, tonight's talk with him surprised me, alot.
kevinkim: i still do (care) idiott
kevinkim: its just love hate relationship
kevinkim: see?
kevinkim: i still pet your head
kevinkim: and call you cute and short
our heart to heart conversation still has him being mean to me and making fun of my height): not that i'm short or anything...
kevinkim: awhh thanks
kevinkim: thank you for listening<3
kevinkim: :)
jessiicaphamm: same here(:
jessiicaphamm: its cause im really nice remember?
kevinkim: and im super sweet huh?
jessiicaphamm: let's not get out of hand, yeah kevin?
kevinkim: being honest
kevinkim: damn
kevinkim: cant handle the truth can you
jessiicaphamm: can't stand lying....(:
(: I'M CUTE, so so cute....
11:11 right now! WISH WISH WISH time!<3333
Okay, done. hahah yeah… so I can think of so much to write about, but I’m not the mood to right now…. I feel like sleeping. I’m not tired though, but I just feel like laying in bed and just, sleeping. This could actually be a good time to catch up on my Huck Finn reading, but I don’t wanna… I haven’t really done homework this weekend, that’s not good. I feel like lagging cause its like it’s break right now. ONE MORE WEEK, let’s hope that passes by fast too. Hooverville is this week, Tuesday. Ahh, and then a test in Precalc honors on Friday, and AP physics test Monday, some quizzes throughout the week in french3, gotta love school huh… -__- yeah, okay I’m really not in the mood to write anything in depth right now, or write anything at all actually… I think I’m over it, I think this was meant for my summer no life days, now that school’s back in session and life’s back in play, im over blogging, hah so I’ll stop here while I wait my ass for Derek to come over(:, goodnight!
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment