I got to class late today. First time being late this year. It’s been five days -__- I can’t do this, I keep saying I can’t, but I’m not going to change my classes to not have a zero either, ahaha… yeah, I’m stupid, whatever, I’ll just stick with it. I like leaving at 1212 right after fourth anyways(: esp if I have plans like I did today with TONY (nguyen)! Yayyayayayay!(: except when we bumped into another car trying to get out of Edison’s parking lot… once I start driving, I’m going to be so scared to get out of full parking lots! LOL I love the beach, it was so empty, and no one was really there so it was nice. It was kind of like a private beach for me and tony, minus the few people who went by and around, hahah! Tony’s such a boy about it though, I was like “I love the beach, it’s so beautiful!” and he was just like, “it’s just water and sand and sky….” -___- what a freaking boy, I swear! He even stripped in public on Magnolia at the car… just took off his jeans like nothing, LOL! And I was NOT planning to get wet, at all! I thought I could do it and just dip my feet in the water a bit, but I started to get wet cause the water came up to us): So Tony was like, pull up your jeans! And I was like, no, I don’t wanna do it! It’s okay! And he bent down and rolled it up for me!<3 It was pretty cute(: and then the water would actually only come up to our area, like it only went high up on the sand mound where me and Tony were, everywhere else wasn’t even high up -__- it was like the ocean was chasing us, lol! I ended up getting wet all the way up to my knees! Tony tried pushing me too…): he even brought a towel from home before picking me up, how adorable! I was kinda thinking that once Tony got his schedule for his classes at OCC today, it’d clash with picking me up and hanging out, but it didn’t! Exactly right when fourth period ended at 1212, I got a call right away. It was amazingly on time(= it was so cute, because the night before, I was telling him how I was worried about him ending up having to cancel us, and he was like, “do you trust me?” and I was like, yeah…and he was like, “I’ll be there : )” and he was there, I just had trouble finding him in the parking lot…I was like, “Where’s your Lexus?! I don’t even see it!” HAHAH, so it was definitely great being with him, very happy! No depressing moments or sadness, right Tony?! LOL, yeee, dropped me off at home after a few hours together &he went to do volleyball, and I did a bit of homework, online and shit &then went out to eat at Acapulco! I’m so full right now -___- But yeah, showered &now I’m just here, talking to people and somewhat debating on if I should do even schedule homework or just wait til tomorrow…but I’ll just finish this blogpost shiz up and then I’ll see(:
OH YEAH, &I’m amazing! HAHAH, that’s cocky yes, but I am amazing. Cause after I got home, I had a missed call apparently, and a voicemail. So I checked it and it was my exboss from Kumon calling and left a like, 2 minute message saying “Hi Jessica, I’d really like you to come back to work at Kumon. It’s hard to find someone nice like you and a worker like you, so please get in touch with me. If you can't work at this time, I’ll be happy to get in contact with you in the future when you start college and would love to hire you back. So I’ll be looking forward to hearing from you soon.” I heard it and I was like, MOM, your daughter is amazing. And she was like, “Mary-Jo? I know.” And I was like “-__- NO, mom, ME.” and I let her listen to the message and I was like, “HAH, either way, I have a job waiting for me to call back to work there, even two years from now! I have a job, hands down while people at that age are dying looking for a job.” LOL, yeah… so I’m calling her tomorrow and yeah, we’ll see. But I probably won’t work this year because I’m already dying with homework and with work at Kumon, I’d be so busy. But definitely working there again later on in the future probably. I really miss the kids and students! And my coworkers!(: and being the youngest and one of the in charge head tutors, with the biggest paycheck! Yeeah, bitches! HAHAHA, but yeee, I’ll stop here and LOOK at my Precalc honors shit, no promise on actually doing it yet though, LOL! And I’m still talking to Jennifer and Tony and stuff…wow, I really do lag. I GOTTA WAKE UP ON TIME FOR SCHOOL TOMORROW, I can not be late for the rest of the year! Well, obviously I can, but I DON’T WANNA!
jennifer: was there a reason why you asked me about tony (ngo)!?
jessiicaphamm: no, hahah
jessiicaphamm: there really wasn't
jennifer: is this another lie
jessiicaphamm: i just wanted
jessiicaphamm: to talk about him because
jessiicaphamm: I'M in love with him
jessiicaphamm: (:
jennifer: -___-
jennifer: today's a good day to die huh jessica
jennifer: it's 09/09/09
jessiicaphamm: LMFAO
jennifer: HAHAH
jessiicaphamm: i thought it'd be
jessiicaphamm: June 6th 06
jennifer: well same thing
jennifer: just upside down
I LOVE MAKING FUN OF HER LOVE FOR MY EXBOYFRIEND! LOOOL(: "well, when you put it THAT way....." HAHAHAH!
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment