Tuesday, September 15, 2009

RIP Kevin Telles, 091109

Friday night started out really good, spent most of my time all the way in the back bleachers with Christian!(: It was funny cause when we first saw each other, we were just pointing at each other and smiling, lol! AND what was so sweet was that he was sitting with his group of baseball boys and when I walked up to him up to the bleachers, he left them, and me and him just went in the back behind the boys and sat down together, it was really cute! And he smelled really good, like REALLY good. NOT CREEPY, cause I already told him that in person when we were together, HAHAHAH! but yeee, I honestly spent my whole football game with him, except for the 15ish minutes I left to go with WHS ASB kids &the ten minutes I was on GGHS’s side to go see Quyen. I love the little scruff of his beard and mustache! I just kept playing with it, and his eyes are still as beautiful as they were when I last saw them. I’ll never forget our “HEY! Let’s trade eyes!” “You know what, I really would, but i think my mom would get mad…” I just found that so adorable! And how in my yearbook, he wrote I was very very very, a bunch of times til the word very looked like it was spelled wrong, good friend, ahahah! Ahh, definitely missing my white boy DeSantiago’s moments! And how he gives me shit for not going to WHS and going to Edison, LOL! Its okay boy, we’re always keeping in touch anyways (:
Well, in the end, it turned out to be such a sad night. RIP Kevin Telles, 17 year old senior at GGHS. It was really, I think you could even say, life changing to witness that. How life can really just, end. My prayers go out to Kevin’s family; I hope they’re holding up as best they can.

I knocked out when I got home that night, I’ve been so tired. From school, from lack of sleep, from everything, so I really just slept right through the night. Didn’t do much Saturday but spent a lot of time on the phone, with Jaynee and Peter and Tony and those phone people<3 Then in the evening, drove to Camarillo to surprise my grandma for her birthday! ♥♥♥ It was really cute because she had no idea we were coming up, and all of her 4 kids &7 grandchildren were going to be there...along with Charlie, who was just an extra on my accounted invite, LOL! So getting there and surprising her was a really great feeling, I loved seeing her! And her face when she saw me, omfg! I honestly ran up and jumped on her when we hugged and I seriously could’ve just knocked her over, which wouldn’t have been good, so I didn’t… HAHAH but it was great, I loved it! Hung out &watched MEAN GIRLS til late night &slept at like, 2. Then Sunday, Charlie had work so while he left for work, I stayed at the home and did homework, LOL! Which lagged because Diane and I ended up talking on the phone for about 1 hour -__- I can’t talk to that girl, because whenever I do, I just get all happy and excited and I just stop everything and just concentrate on talking to that cutie! LOL, but its okay cause in the end, I finished all my homework! YAY! And right when I finished, Charlie, with the courtesy of his beautiful silver convertible which I’m so jealous of, I’ve always wanted a convertible…got off work &Christina, him and I went to the Outlet(: Except Charlie’s the only one that got anything the whole time we were there -__- wtf is that! Two girls and a guy and the GUY gets something? I find that, not right. LOOOOOL, I was kinda upset because I really wanted something, just something. I just love shopping, but it wasn’t cause I didn’t want anything, it’s just I didn’t like anything enough to actually spend money on it. Trust me; I spent A LOT of time in many stores having Charlie and Christina waiting on me to try on stuff for them to check out. And I spent a good amount of time on trying on a shitload of boots, except the ones I REALLY wanted badly didn’t have them in my size): I was so sad, they were so cute! Poor guys had to wait for me to try on pair after pair after pair, &in the end, not even getting one… lol! But yeah, Charlie was the only one to get anything, and he got them because I picked them out(: BEAUTIFUL looking Vans shoes, yeee! I kinda want one now… Charlie and I can match! :O damn, I’m gonna go get some now, LOL jkkk, but really, I was the one to pick them out and he got them(: spent fifty bucks the whole shopping trip, and only cause Charlie got those shoes, wtf man! Oh yeah, and the pretzel shit, but that was only like, 7 bucks, Hahah, it’s okay… next time we’re going to the mall so there’d be more shit than the outlet there. AND, fall of `09, forever21 is opening there! and it’s going to be fucking HUGE; four doors, boys section, bigasss one, can’t wait!<3 next time we go there and it’s open, I’m just going to go live in that store while the others shop, LOL! But yeah, overall great time with the loves♥ Left late night for an hour and a half drive home, and didn’t get home til about 11/12ish? Idk, I wasn’t paying attention, but I definitely just fell asleep right away, so tired.

&yeah, now it’s just school, school, school…how wonderful. It’s already Tuesday, time’s flying by fast babyyy, crazy crazy crazy(: but I’m loving it cause I want school to just be over with! But yeah, I was so happy to see Diane yesterday after the weekend apart, I think I just have this like, magnetic pull to that babygirl, seriously, I just love her! And I was NOT late to class, I wasn’t yesterday either(: YAY ME! and then today, spent tutorial with Rachel, which was very interesting with what we talked about -__- but whateves, I seriously no longer stress out over little pointless shit like that anymore, I think I got chiller… if that’s possible? LOL, oh omfg, so I had a fucking solid 100.0% in my Precalc honors class, which I was so happy and fucking proud of, and then we took a quiz, and now I definitely don’t have a solid 100 anymore): I’m so mad about that because I just blanked out while taking the quiz &ended up running out of time, so as I turned it in, I remembered how to do it but it was too late to do it, and so I’m so mad! FML, I’m hoping that I’ll be able to bring that up. I’m so scared for my classes, esp AP PHYSICS, idk maan, I don’t wanna drop it to just regular physics though…so, ahhh, butttt anyways, we’ll see. Musical theatre show on October 22nd! Or actually, maybe it’s the 26th… i forgot, but it’s one of those days(: We’re getting ready for it now so hopefully it’ll be a good show! Yay, getting out at 1212 tomorrow! LOVE having no sixth, fuck yes! I think Erika’s taking me home in her little convertible buggy that should be done &fixed from the shop by now! =) Yeah, okay gonna go do homework now! BYE lovelysssss<3

No comments:

Post a Comment