Friday, October 2, 2009

it's OCTOBER!

It’s Friday!!!!! YAY!(: Life is good, minus grades and whatnot.. LOL, I hate my grades already): Classes are so hard this year, gosh. But I will try my very hardest to do the best I can this year! Hopefully I’ll really start doing good again like elementary/middle school status! But that’s kinda, hard nowadays.
Anyways! It’s Friday, it’s October, I’m happy!(: hahah, idk why… but I am. Just really glad the week is over! This week went by so slow though! I think it’s just because we had our schedules all funky. But I especially liked Wednesday this week with the modified schedule having class be thirty minutes each and getting out at 1124 was SO NICE! I loved it! Yeee, I’m just really glad it’s Friday so the weekend is here! Excited for tomorrow night!<3 AND AND AND for musical theatre’s Cafartsis show! It’s postponed, no longer on Oct 22nd, but it’s still going on! It’s going to be a great show; everyone is so excited to plan it all out! Ahh, can’t wait! Whoo! &yeah, life is great maang! Hehehe, but yeah can’t wait for tomorrow &Sunday! And then hmm, let’s see, I have the PSATs in about three weeks! I should look a bit over that, I mean I’m probably not going to really get a scholarship, but wouldn’t that be cool!? It’s like, no chance in hell I’d get it, but still… it’s nice to dream(: lol
dude, I went through two different tutors this week, and I think I’m trying out another one soon? I really want a good AP physics/Precalc honors tutor (more AP physics, but I’m sure I’ll need it for Precalc honors later too), so I’m going through a few to see which one I want. So far, Daniel’s pretty good, I understood what he said. And then there’s Kevin, but Kevin sucks at tutoring AP physics… he’s more of a math person, BUT HE’S SO CHILL… He’s so funny! So I want a tutor with the personality of Kevin, but also with pro tutoring skills! Yeee, we’ll see(: the next guy I’m being set up with is named John, I still gotta meet him and see his skills, hahaha dude, I feel like my mom’s setting me up with a bunch of guys… which she really is… just not in that matter, LOL I’ve noticed that I’ve never had a girl tutor… all the tutors I’ve had are all guys! That’s weird, I’ve really never had a girl tutor, huh. Hm, whateves, I don’t care(: Guys are better anywayssssish, depending on what but yeah… I want a cute guy tutor! I’ve had a few, but I mean I guess those never really work out but still… LOL! I told my mom in the car this morning on the way to school that I’m marrying a rich white guy &that he’s going to be perfect and our babies are going to be beautiful because they’re mixed and hot, and she chuckled and told me with an obvious forced straight face, “Good luck” and kept driving, hahah. I’m sure she didn’t expect me to go on about it, so I did… LOL, and I was like, “Well it’s bound to happen, you guys sent me to Edison, it just gives me a greater chance to find a beautiful white boy.” and then she just kept laughing...HAHAHAH, yeee(:

Hmm, I got new earrings! Just felt like saying, no biggie… I got two though, hahah, and like yeah… I feel like since I haven’t written in a while, I wanna babble on about whatever, but I don’t really remember anything that has happened to babble on about right now… hahah, plus I’m expecting Andy’s phone call after he’s done with going to the auto shop for his car shit &then pick up MJ and then Jennifer is planned to come over probably(= I feel like I haven’t seen her in such a long time… Yeah, and then TOMORROW! Which I’m excited about (: I’m excited about Halloween too, even though I have no definite plans yet. It’s either with Charlie at Universals &hanging out with him throughout the day into the night into the next day, WHOO! Or whatever my other options are, with Jennifer and yeah, idk yet! AND excited for Thanksgiving, and Christmas, and Bao’s birthday party! Man, I’m loving the months of endish of October until after my birthday<3(: YAYAY, can’t wait! Sometime throughout Oct &Jan is also the performance for musical theatre too, so it’s all wonderful! Yeah, okay i’ll stop blogging now cause I really don’t have much to say anymore… I tend to forget what has happened from the time I’ve last blogged til now, LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment