Tuesday, October 6, 2009

FOUR clubs..

So Saturday went by very greatly, if that even sounds right… hahah, after blogging and shit, I talked on the phone with my babyj, Jaynee!♥ Endless conversation topics for over 3 hours +! That’s the thing I love about talking to Jaynee, we can go on and on and on and never run out of things to say to each other. She even made me cry, in a really good way though. I love the fact that because she knows me so well and for so long, she sees the differences in the way I handle things from before and now, kinda like “before &after.” It was nice because she said she realizes how much I’ve matured and how I’m handling my situations very well, and it actually made me really proud because coming from Jaynee, a straight forward person who will definitely tell me how it is, meant a lot. Things never really go my way anymore, but when I talk to Jaynee, everything is just stopped and discussed and is right. It’s like, everything is honestly on pause with no worries and it’s honestly just like venting time. And everything is reasonable and makes sense, I really love that. I don’t think people know what I mean when I say everything just makes sense, cause it’s not just putting together the pieces and making things work; it’s seriously like, nothing is wrong. The conversations I have with Jaynee are not even comparable to any other in depth conversation I’ve ever had with anyone else. I know this all sounds exaggerated and a “too good to be true” type of ordeal, but really… I don’t connect with anyone at the same level as my babygirl<3 I FUCKING LOVE IT, I don’t think anyone gets us at all maaaan, there’s just that one person you’d just always be able to talk to, and for me, that’s Jaynee. And I’m seriously so thankful for her being there every single time we both need that long dragged on talk, and that’s not even a complaint. I love talking to her, I can’t say that enough. Like, honestly, every single time we’re done talking, I really go and tell someone that I’ve just talked to Jaynee for however long we had talked. LOL, that’s another thing I love about Jaynee! She likes keeping track of how long our phone conversations are too! HAHAHAH, but yeah, I can really just sit here and go on and on and on about how much I love talking to Jaynee and I can seriously just list everything out, but then this blog would just never end… and it has to end, because I, unfortunately have homework… &a The Scarlet Letter quiz tomorrow, and a test in AP physics Thursday and Friday, and a French test on Thursday, and a vocab quiz Friday, and a bunch of other shit… Oh how wonderful! -__- But you know what, it’s okay… because I will do okay. Let’s just hope with me trying to believe that, it’ll work and I’ll do well in everything if that’s possible…
And then Saturday evening into the night was really fun actually, spent a lot of time with Kevin &Amanda and them. I wore jeans and a tank top &brought the ao dai and kept it in the car just in case, so when I got there I changed out into it(: it ended earlier than expected but whatevers, I was already tired enough! But definitely fun night with my loves♥ &then spent a part of my night on the phone with Truong &yeah(:
Sunday was an interesting day actually… Dennis was being weird with Vy, and I went all out and blew up and bitched at Steve… I just got so pissed off, and I wouldn’t let it go. He’s a fucking 22 year old and I have to the be one bitching at him, wtf. Seriously, people these days just don’t know what they’re fucking doing -__- I just know that I’ve never blown up like that before, if anything just once but not like that. Even BAO backed off and was surprised, whoops… LOL, Truong wasn’t there): BUT he ended up coming at the end, in his pjs with little footballs and basketballs and shit on them, hehehe how cute!<3 And yeah, I was really happy to see him(=

For the past two days that we’ve had school this week, I’ve been getting compliments about my hair constantly… I actually really liked my hair A LOT yesterday. I even up it on my own aim status, that’s how much I liked it! It was curled with a little bump on top &just, idk… it was just really nice, like the curls were honestly PERFECT. Everyone complimented it and I seriously loved it myself, it was one of my best hair days to be marked!<3 &today everyone liked my hair too… but all it was was that it was straight? Like, I didn’t do anything except I straightened it last night before going to bed and then woke up this morning and that’s it… LOL so even with that, people liked my hair? Hahah, I think its just cause it was neat, and just simple because I wore a simple outfit today too so it was just laid back I guess, hahah. Yay, good hair day for two days in a row! Let's see how long I can keep up, LOL, I was so tired today, first of all the bus came late to pick me up after school, so me and Erika were getting cranky about that, and then when I got home, Fiona had to come and take me back to Edison, because we had to get Jason because his bus came too early and no one was home so they took him back to the school -__- and then we went and picked up MJ and it was just crazy cause I didn’t even get home til like, 5. Ugh, stupid schedules -__- Mangg, whateves. I’m just tired &I can’t wait for today to be over until I go to bed, and then wake up and go to three periods and be done with tomorrow’s day… I’m going to Marina afterschool with Erika though, and then we’re going to be out a bit after. I’ve honestly never been to Marina high school… is that weird? LOL, I don’t even know where it is! But tomorrow will be my first time there cause Erika needs to go there for something &we’re going to drive there after 4th and yeah =) I’m calling my Marina friends tonight and see if I can get a hold of them tomorrow and I’ll see them there!(:

Club Rush was today, finally. I joined four clubs, or I at least put my names on for four clubs… hahah; Key Club, Fashion Club (with Diane), Junior Club (mostly only cause I wanna be on the prom committee titled with junior club!), &Human and Natural Rights Club (only because Brittany was asking me to so bad and I felt bad, so I just put my name down with Diane… LOL) Since when was I THIS school involved at Edison?! LOL, But yeee, they were giving out lots of candy [: hehehe, idk we’ll see what clubs I’ll really stick with cause right now, it’s not forsure yet… But yeah, and today we finally got our scripts and our parts for the Cafartsis show!!!!!!!!! Everything still isn’t finalized yet, but FOR NOW, I’m the head psychiatrist and a marionette. My poem that I had submitted under my name was actually the inspiration for the ‘last minute’ addition to our show, which I’m pretty proud of cause I basically put that part into the show(: Yeah, I really can’t wait for it now! We still don’t have a date cause we’re just working around dates now and seeing how we’re doing. Tuesdays are just the days where things are written down and planned out and Thursdays are the days we’re going to actually work on shit and dance and practice and rehearse, it’s pretty intense. Everyone’s so excited and pumped it, it’s going to be really great hopefully! =)

Yeeee, well now I should go and at least LOOK at some of my homework… even if I really don’t want to, but I gotta): And James is coming over later so I’d really have no time to work on any other ones anyways… So Goodbye for now Mademoiselle &Monsieur <3

No comments:

Post a Comment