_______: and no jessica, youre not the stupidest stupidest girl in the world world world you idiot, your the cutest cutest cutest girl in the world world world
“you’re not stupid, you idiot” HAHA, WHY IS HE SO CUTE?! -___- it makes everything harder to, idk): GOD, I just miss him.
_______: i know its coming all at once
_______: but i missed it so much i wanna be cute funny adorable and nice all at once
_______: i miss talking cute to you
_______: i love the skedaddles outta you baby
(:
I hate how people can do that to you though. Especially when you’re so into that person, that they can basically “make you or break you” kinda thing. Where one little sentence like that can just make all the bad things go away and have that moment be the highlight of everything.
As I was telling tony (WHOO, found yourself yet boy!? (: AHHAH) I hate how a boy can kinda just take over my life; how I wished i didn’t care as much about boys. But it’s not like I really control that… It's not like I purposely sit down to just think about a person constantly. I don’t know, it’s just like why can’t I care about some other things as much as I do with a guy, yakno?
I really miss middle school, how everything was, how I was. I honestly believed I had the perfect life in middle school. And yeah, boys were involved, BUT the difference between then and now, is that I had my head up so high and I was so confident in myself and the person I was, that I didn’t need to put that much effort into guys. I didn’t feel a want to because I knew I could go through without having a boyfriend there behind me every step of the way. I was independent. I’m not saying I’m not now, but forsure I wasn’t as, hmm, how do you say, I wasn’t as dependent on a guy so much as to making me super happy? I don’t know, this is so confusing -__- I don’t regret the person I am, I’m pretty much content with myself in some ways I guess. but there are a lot of things I wish I could change? Then again, everyone’s like that…so I’m normal afterall!(: LOL
Tony, tony, toooooooony(: I promised you that this blog post would have you in it, and well, HERE YOU ARE♥ gosh, you and Kelly are just going at it wanting to be in my blog, aren’t you?! Ahaha, JK! But since this part of the blog is dedicated to you, you are now going to have to make me a video on youtube as Kelly did, talking about how in love with me you are and about me being a lesbian of course…HAHAH, justkidding. please don’t talk about how lesbian I am, you know I’m not): LOL
As for you, well I have met you, unlike Kelly; I’ve hung out with you, unlike Kelly. I guess that means you think I like you better? LMFAO(: I know we’re not super close, I’ve always kinda been a little closer to your brother? Actually, not really but it’s just I would talk to him more than I talked to you, even though whenever we did talk or hang out somewhere with the group, you were always so funny and laidback. I honestly have to say that the death of my camera brought us closer to talking more, LOL. One door closes (my camera dying), another one opens (us communicating more)! Thank you for helping me pay for it though, I wish I just had the money to pay for it myself and not have to have you pitch in, but there’s no other way of paying back steve… hahah, so thank you very much. And thank you for taking the time to ‘feel’ what I’m going through, hahah, AND for taking the time to think of little hobbies for me to do with my life… you draw really good! Oh, somehow that reminds me that I should go play tetris later if I’m bored. LOL, hmm well there's not much 'feeling' to this blog post other than what I kinda wrote before, which isn't too toooo much, but whatevers, a post is a post. It's not like I have millions of readers. All I know forsure about is you...and maybe Kelly, but I'm not even sure about her! LOL, it's okay. I'm not doing this for people to follow, just for the benefit of my no life(:
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment