Tuesday, November 10, 2009

No school tomorrow!(:

Hi!(: We have no school tomorrow! I’m unbelievably happy about that, even though we still have homework and whatnot to work on over the Wednesday… Mhm, yeah so like, last week went by real fast actually. At first it felt so slow, but then when it was Friday, I was like, WTF, already?! But yeah, so like, the week went by &Friday was the Bell Game against Fountain Valley, which we won of course, again… for the fifth year, hahah(: I didn’t go, I didn’t wanna go. So since I didn’t go, poor Diane didn’t wanna go, I felt bad… but I just didn’t really care to go. Instead, I drove to the library to return some of my library books, but I totally forgot about the road constructions so I had to drive all the way down Newland to do a legal u-turn, which was a pain cause it was way down more than I wanted to go. Then after I dropped those off, went to pick up Tony Ngo from his “homeboy’s” house and went back to my place to hang out. I swear I almost died going to pick him up AND he tried to smoke his freaking cigarettes in my car! And then when we got to my house, he wanted to smoke there too -___- What a little loseeer, &then Jennifer came over. We hung out and at night, watched a movie &then I knocked out on the couch.

Saturday, Jennifer came over again… (She comes over too much… hehehe, jk) and then we talked and hung out and stuffs, and then at night, my mom came home and dropped me and Jennifer off at Bella for our “date” at Kabuki’s(: Ran into Dennis there, who told us about the FREE GELATO ITALIAN ICE CREAM!!! Yummy, and so we ate at Kabuki’s: the sunkissed roll &the spider roll. We thought it wasn’t going to be enough because it was only two rolls, but goddamn, we got full! Yeah, it was good(: and so after we ate, we went to Gelato &when we walked past the movie theater, Andrew Le saw me &we talked and then I told him about the free ice cream and we went and got some, and on the way there, we ran into Long! &then yeaaah, yummy free ice cream… I fucking got four different flavors! And it was all free… and I was so full! Yee, then afterwards, back to my house and then Jennifer left later on &yeah. Knocked out on the couch, again... I’ve been sleeping on the couch a lot because I tend to watch t.v. at night and then I just fall asleep, which I don’t mind at all. Cause I really don’t mind sleeping on the couch all that much… (:

Yeah, then Sunday, went to temple &left early with Bao cause we weren’t doing anything cause of the other kids and teachers being gone for camp. So we went back to my house at like, 12 after lunch and Bao left at like, 230/3ish &then we left to Kimmy’s house. Hung out there til late night &then school at 7 Monday…No late start ): But I loved leaving school at 1212 on Monday though!(: Me and Erika just left right when the bell rang to the car so we got home early and it was nice, hahah. Homework and shitz &then my shows(: I love my Monday night shows, they’re amazinggg!<3

Hmm, yeah… OH YEAH, did I mention the Cafartsis show is cancelled!? ): Yeah, it is… but we’re going to do a whole new show in time for before the break so hopefully that will go through… Our show plans are just, all over the place. Hah, yeah… dude, I hate how it’s so dark now, and it’s only a bit past five. But then I like how it’s bright in the morning I guess? Idk… it’s just all weird. Hm, yeah well I’m gonna go do other shitttt now, good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment